谢谢
Thanks.
我是厄普顿警♥察♥ 情报组
Detective Upton, Intelligence.
今天我手上有两个案子
I have two cases on the docket today.
我发现了重要线索 我们要马上谈一下
I found something important. We need to talk about it now.
收到你的留言了
Got your message.
你来看看这个
You'll wanna check this out.
病理室的登记表
Okay, an ISP sign-in sheet.
这是麦克格雷迪的签名
That's McGrady's signature.
所以呢
So?
两个月前昆顿·凯恩因为醉驾被抓
Quinton Kane was popped for a DUI two months ago.
他的血液放在证据库里
His blood's been sitting in an evidence cooler.
其中有一瓶不见了
One of the vials is missing.
你是说麦克格雷迪偷了凯恩的血吗
You're saying McGrady stole Kane's blood?
-对 -为什么
- Yep. - Why?
好嫁祸他
So he could frame him.
嫁祸他谋杀他
Frame him for his own murder?
不 是把自己的自杀嫁祸给他
No. Frame him for his own suicide.
我听说葬礼今天举♥行♥
I hear the funeral is today.
对 一小时后
Yep. Starts in an hour.
麦克格雷迪肯定会风风光光走
I'm sure McGrady is gonna get a hell of a send-off.
那些风笛声一直让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Those bagpipes always make me tremble.
《回家》
"Coming Home."
大家都以为是苏格兰的
Everyone thinks it's Scottish.
其实是美国黑人灵歌♥
It's actually an African-American spiritual.
这我真不知道
I didn't know that.
事情永远不是表面看起来那样
Things are never what they seem.
我听到谣言说麦克格雷迪在
You know, I heard a rumor that McGrady was stealing cash
从社区中心偷钱
from Community Play.
我第一次听说
That's news to me.
这只是我的想法 思考
I'm just thinking aloud here. Musing.
我可能是对的 也可能是错的
Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.
麦克格雷迪走投无路 知道自己快暴露了
McGrady's circling the drain, knows he's about to be exposed.
所以把自己的自杀嫁祸给了一个黑人毒贩
So he frames a black drug dealer for his own suicide.
他成了英雄 他的妻子和孩子
He goes out a hero, and his wife and kids,
他们可以得到一笔不菲的抚恤金
they get to collect a healthy pension.
听上去很离谱
That sounds far-fetched.
我还听说有一段
I also heard there's a surveillance video
凯恩在一个酒吧喝威士忌的录像
of Kane drinking whiskey at a bar damn near the same time
跟麦克格雷迪中枪是同一时间
McGrady got shot.
当然 是直到昨晚
Until last night, that is.
有人闯进酒吧时
When someone broke into the bar,
那段录像不见了
and the video disappears.
现在轮到我思考了
Yeah, well, now it's my turn to muse.
你不在乎凯恩 根本不在乎
You don't care about Kane. I mean, not even a little.
他是个惯犯
He's an old-fashioned criminal.
对开明的议员不懂尊重
Doesn't believe in paying tribute to enlightened aldermen.
对
No.
凯恩不在了
And with Kane gone,
会有别人占领他的地盘
another banger's going to take over that territory,
在正确的帮助和引导之下
and I think with the correct help, guidance,
他会知道投资自己的选区是明智的
he'll come to understand the wisdom of investing in his ward.
或许你说得对吧
Maybe you're right.
但这不是说我会平白无故为你保密
But that doesn't mean my silence is free.
雷啊雷 你想要什么
Ray, Ray. What is it that you want?
我想要什么 我想要什么
What do I want? What do I want?
我想要你记住
I want you to remember.
我在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
就这个 我只要这个
That's it. That's all I'm asking.
我很快会再跟你聊 汉克
I'm gonna talk to you soon, Hank.
还用说
No doubt.
应该有更多像麦克一样的警♥察♥
There should be more cops like Mac.
是啊 我们以前经常在社区中心打牌
Yeah. We used to play horse over at Community Play.
我一直都赢他
I always kicked his ass.
你知道他是故意让你赢的
Well, you know he let you win.
我就是想让他这么想
Exactly what I wanted him to think.
好吧
All right.
厄普顿还好吧
How's Upton dealing with all of this?
不知道 她要接受很多
I'm not sure. She keeps a lot in.
我们都是 对吧 这是警♥察♥工作的一部分
We all do, right? It's part of the job.
米娅的电♥话♥吗
Call from Mia, huh?
-她真不是跟你闹着玩的 -喂
- She ain't playing with you. - Hello?
什么时候
When?
一小时后我可以过去
Yeah, I can be there in an hour.
一个人养孩子不容易
Not easy raising kids on your own.
孩子们 你们上楼好吗
Hey, guys. Can you go upstairs, please?
她很坚强
She's a strong woman.
她有很多朋友
She's got lots of friends.
如果有人能做到 她肯定能
If anyone can pull it off, she can.
海莉 海莉 等等
Hailey. Hailey, hold up.
我知道咖啡和让麦克格雷迪一个人行动的事
So I know I came down kind of hard on you about this coffee thing,
我对你太过分了
letting McGrady go in alone.
-我现在都明白了 -其实
- Well, I get it now, so. - It's not really
你想跟我说的不是这个吧
what you want to talk to me about though, is it?
你跟我要统一意见
You and me gotta get on the same page.
我们要么把证据公开
Either we disclose this evidence,
要么带进坟墓
or we take it to the grave.
等等 大家都把他当英雄
Wait. Doesn't it bother you
难道你就不觉得不舒服吗
that everyone looks at him like he's a hero?
我也不舒服
Yeah. It bothers me.
麦克格雷迪是个好人
McGrady was a good man.
好警♥察♥ 是的
Good cop? Sure.
好人 不是 他不是好人
Good man? No. Not so much.
他把自己的积蓄都赌光了
He gambled away his savings,
他出轨
he cheated on Anne,
还想毁掉我的事业
tried to sabotage my career.
我每次想升职的时候
Every time I was up for a promotion,
那个混♥蛋♥都尽可能妨碍我
son of a bitch did his best to jam me up.
我知道
I know.
他并不完美
He wasn't perfect.
但他是个好警♥察♥ 这点我确定
But he was a good cop. I know that for sure,
因为我见过他出警
'cause I saw him in action.
枪林弹雨的时候 我看到过他行动
I watched what he did when the bullets were flying,
相信我...
and believe me--
海莉 他有两个孩子
Hailey, he's got two little kids.
你想想事情败露后他们会怎么样
Think about what happens to them if this comes out.
他们就只有他的遗产
All they have is his legacy.
还有还他抚恤金
And his pension.
你要为一个因为几公斤可♥卡♥因♥
I mean, you want to blow all of that over some jackass
就杀了一家三口的混♥蛋♥ 毁了这一切吗
who mowed down a family of three over a couple kilos of coke?
这座城市现在需要一个警♥察♥英雄
This city could use a hero in blue right now.
需要一个受人敬仰的人
Someone the people could admire.
即使他是个骗子
Even if he's a fraud?
好
Okay.
带到坟墓
To the grave.
谢谢你终于接我的电♥话♥了
Thanks for finally taking my call.
我有点忙
I've been a bit busy.
我找你的时候你不能忙
Yeah, well, you don't get to be busy.
也不能没空 你明白了吗
Or unavailable. You understand?
我上周告诉过你
Like I told you last week,
你是我的
I own you.
你姐姐开车带着你的小侄子
The second your sister got popped for that DUI
醉驾被抓
with your little nephew in the backseat,
你想偷偷处理掉的时候
you tried to make it all go away,
你生气或者不方便的权利
your right to being agitated or inconvenienced
就没有了
came to an abrupt end.
你伪造了官方报告
You falsified official reports.
销毁了证据
Buried evidence.
如果不是我开明
Hell, if I weren't so open-minded,
你可能因为这个进监狱的
you could go to jail over this.
你想要什么
What do you want?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表