认识她吗
Recognize her?
认识 伊莎贝尔 我记得她姓普雷兹
Yeah. Isabella, I think her last name is Perez.
好 那她的男朋友呢
Okay, what about her boyfriend?
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
不知道
No.
那她呢 你认识她吗
What about her, you recognize her?
她也是你的病人
She was one of your patients.
她叫希尔维亚·卡斯特罗
Her name was Sylvia Castro,
她和伊莎贝尔的男朋友是一个人
same boyfriend as Isabel.
她们的男朋友的名字是什么
We want a name now.
鉴于这里发生的一切
And given what's going on here,
你应该想要配合我们的工作的
you're going to want to cooperate.
因为你会需要你能得到的所有帮助
Because you're going to need all the help you can get.
警长 刚刚和死者的妹妹谈过了
Hey, Sarge, just talked to our DOA's sister.
在她遇到她神秘的男友之前
Right before she met this mystery boyfriend,
她住在一个叫珍妮避风港的地方
she was living in a shelter called Jenny's Haven.
等等
Wait.
-你是说珍妮避风港 -是的
- Did you say Jenny's Haven? - Yeah.
伊莎贝尔也在那里待过
That's the same place Isabel stayed at.
现在伊莎贝尔和我们的死者
That's now two things
有两个相同点了
Isabel and our DOA have in common.
他们都在同一家地下诊所做了整形手术
They both got plastic surgery at the same underground clinic.
付钱的是同一个人 达米安·索托
Paid for by the same guy, Damien Soto.
找到了 有两次前科
Yeah, I got him right here. Two priors.
一次是殴打和侵犯人身 一次是拉皮条
One for assault and battery, one for pandering.
那么他是个拉皮条的
Oh, so he's a pimp.
有这混♥蛋♥的照片吗
We got a photo of this prick?
好的 等一下
All right, give me one sec.
那是胡安 是珍妮避风港的人
That's Juan. From Jenny's Haven.
你是说这家伙在庇护所工作
You're telling me this guy works at the shelter?
不 他是创办者
No, he's the founder.
真是让狐狸看鸡窝
That's a fox guarding the henhouse.
好了 把这孙子抓回来
All right, grab this son of a bitch now.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
厄普顿
Upton.
往前
Go forward.
-安全 -我去厨房♥
- Clear! - I got the kitchen.
安全
Clear.
三张空床
Three empty beds.
-他们是匆忙离开的 -是啊 是谁告的密
- Well, they left in a hurry. - Yeah, who tipped them off?
看来不仅仅是伊莎贝尔
Looks like Isabel wasn't his only girl.
你是说囚犯 他把他们关在这里
You mean prisoner. He's locking them up.
5021E 叫取证室到水街540号♥
5021 Eddie, roll the crime lab to 540 Water Street.
我们需要提取现场的指纹
We need a scene processed for prints.
收到 5021E
Copy that, 5021 Eddie.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
15分钟内赶到
I'll be there in 15.
伙计们 我们走吧
Hey, guys, we're going to break off.
收到
Yeah, copy that.
你朋友昨晚在拉辛大道看到了伊莎贝尔
So your friend saw Isabel on Racine Avenue last night?
是的 大概在午夜的时候
Yeah, around midnight.
-她和一个人在一起 -干什么
- She was with some guy. - Doing what?
不知道 但我猜是在搞毒品
Don't know, but I'm guessing looking for dope.
她有毒瘾 我一直在努力帮她
She's got to have it, and I've been trying to help her,
-但... -至少你知道她还活着
- but-- - Well, at least you know she's still alive.
-这才是最重要的 对吗 -是
- That's something, right? - Right.
现在我们只需要带她远离她那糟糕的男友
Now we just need to get her away from that awful boyfriend.
你是说那个拉皮条的 他叫达米安·索托
Uh, you mean pimp. His name is Damien Soto.
他手下还有六个女孩
He's got six other girls, too.
真恶心
Makes me sick.
你说伊莎贝尔吸毒
You said Isabel has a drug habit.
也就是说她没多久就得出来买♥♥毒品
That means she'll be looking to score sometime soon.
所以你四处问问 看看谁见过她
So why don't you ask around, see who's selling to her.
这样我们就能找到她了
We'll track her down that way.
在皮尔森社区四处走动 和海♥洛♥因♥毒贩交谈
Walk around Pilsen talking to heroin dealers?
不 我不吸毒
Nah, I'm clean.
我不喜欢在那片区域游晃
I don't like hanging out in that area.
是啊 那的确很危险
Yeah, that's dangerous, no doubt.
西恩娜 我们说好的
Sienna, we had a deal.
我说的是如果你帮我找到凶手
I said if you help find the killer,
我就不提起指控
I wouldn't file charges.
目前为止 你还没有帮到什么
So far, you haven't done much helping.
你可真冷血
Wow. That's pretty hardcore.
别搞砸了 你在上烹饪课
Don't blow it. You're taking cooking classes.
你那么努力想当一个厨师
You're working hard to be a chef.
特别努力 而且我学得很好
Real hard. And I'm good, too.
无所谓的 如果你不合作
It doesn't matter. If you don't cooperate,
你就只能在州重刑监狱烹饪了
the only place you'll be cooking is Stateville.
好了 好了 我会试试的
Okay, okay, I'll give it a shot.
很好
That's a good choice.
这是500块 给毒贩
Here's 500, grease the dealers.
告诉他们如果能提供线索的话可以拿到更多
Tell them there's more cash if they deliver a lead.
我不准备告诉你怎么做你的工作
Look, I'm not going to tell you how to do your job,
但那的确很冷血
but that was pretty hardcore.
她是个线人 海莉 那是她的工作
She's a C.I., Haley. That's what she signed up for.
我查了拉丁报纸
So I figured I'd check out the Latino papers,
看看那皮条客有没有打过广♥告♥
and staysee if this pimp fraud's was advertising.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
那绝对是伊莎贝尔
That is definitely Isabel.
那就给他们打电♥话♥ 我们去把她抓回来
So call them, we'll go grab her up.
我已经打过了 打不通
I already did. The phone's been disconnected.
网站也关了
The website's down too.
他很聪明
Oh, he's smart.
在风声过去之前夹着尾巴生活
Staying under the radar until the heat dies down.
我和珍妮避风港的三位现住户
I talked to three current residents
和七位过去的住户谈过
and seven past residents of Jenny's Haven.
其中有一个16岁的小女孩
One of the girls was 16.
达米安给他买♥♥珠宝 带她吃晚餐
Damien buys her jewelry, takes her out to dinner.
他像金子一样供着她们
What he does is he treats them like gold,
再把他们卖♥♥给出价最高的人
then turns them out to the highest bidder.
是的 如果他们不好好做的话
Yeah, and if they get out of line,
他就用卸胎棒把他们打死
he just beats them to death with a tire iron.
取证组在达米安的房♥子里
The crime lab pulled eight sets of prints
找到了八组指纹
from Damien's house,
但只有达米安的指纹是记录在案的
but the only match is to Damien.
我们还想
And we also managed
查一下达米安的车辆信息
to pick up Damien's vehicle information.
好 立刻发通缉令
All right, put out a BOLO right away.
同时 到街上转转
In the meantime, hit the streets.
把他的照片贴出去
Get his picture out there.
达米安·索托 不认识
Damien Soto? Never heard of him.
我们认为他在皮尔森的某个地方做着点小生意
We think he runs a small operation somewhere in Pilsen.
我不太关注这些
I don't pay much attention to the mom and pops.
这家伙并不是什么热情友好的人
This guy isn't exactly warm and fuzzy.
他用卸胎棒杀了手下一个姑娘
He killed one of his girls with a tire iron.
真希望我能帮忙 汉克 但我不混那边
I wish I could help, Hank. But I don't run in that crowd.
这你也知道
You know that.
我这都是高学历的优质姑娘
My girls are high-end, educated.
她们做这事是因为自己想做
They do what they do because they want to.
帕特丽夏 我来不是为了评判
Patricia, I'm not here to judge.
我只是想求助
I'm just trying to get some help.
我知道 抱歉
I know, sorry.
那我问你
So let me ask.
那样一个人
Okay, a guy like that.
一个在逃的皮条客 不敢让他的姑娘工作
You know, a pimp on the lam afraid to work his girls.
那他怎么赚钱
How does he make his money?
他既然不能拉皮条 就贩卖♥♥她们咯
Well, he can't pimp them, he'll sell them.
很冷血 但那些人就是这么干的
It's cold-blooded, but that's how these guys roll.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了
And by the way.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表