雪莉 雪莉
Sheri? Sheri?
没事的
Hey, it's going to be okay.
雪莉 雪莉
Sheri. Sheri.
雪莉 坚持住
Sheri, stay with me. Come on.
没事的 雪莉
It's okay, Sheri.
出口被堵住了
The exits are blocked.
我们不能上楼
We can't get upstairs.
我们进这里
We'll go in here.
过来
Come on.
雪莉 你还能坚持住吗
Sheri, are you still with me?
雪莉
Sheri.
加油 姑娘 坚持住
Come on, girl. Stay with me.
坚持住 雪莉
Stay with me, Sheri.
加油 姑娘
Come on, girl.
好了 姑娘
Okay, girl.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
穆奇
呼叫失败
呼叫失败
-呼吸 亲爱的 -消防局 大声呼救
- Breathe, honey. - Fire department. Call out!
这边
Here!
这边
Here.
特鲁迪 特鲁迪 你没事吧
Trudy? Trudy. You okay?
-我没事 救她 -你没事吧
- I'm okay. Get her. - You okay?
我没事 救她
I'm okay. Get her.
-我来 我来 -好的
- I got her, I got her. - Okay.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- You're okay? - Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
-克鲁兹就在我后面 -好的
- Cruz is right behind me. - Okay.
他在前门那里搜救
He's covering the front entrance.
好
Okay.
坚持住 雪莉 好
Stay with us, Sheri. Okay.
-你可以走吗 -可以
- Hey, you good to go? - Yeah, I'm good to go.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Good to go.
好 跟着我 压低重心
All right, just follow me, stay low.
我带你去找克鲁兹
I'm gonna get you back to Cruz.
他会带你上楼的 知道了吗
He's gonna take you upstairs, okay?
-嗯 -好 我们走
- Yeah. - All right, let's move.
坚持住 雪莉 我们走
Stay with us, Sheri. Here we go.
医生
Medic!
我需要医生
I need a medic!
特鲁迪
Trudy!
我没事
I'm okay.
雪莉的伤是由螺栓和钉子造成的
Sheri's wounds are from bolts and nails.
这是一起爆♥炸♥案 先是计时器响
This was a bombing. First the timer sounded.
紧接着不到三十秒 就发生了爆♥炸♥
Less than 30 seconds later, the explosion.
好 做好准备 让1800赶来现场
All right, get on the zone. Get 1800 on the scene.
让爆♥炸♥纵火处理人员来清查是否还有其他装置
We need Bomb and Arson sweeping for secondary devices.
收到
Copy that.
-你确定你没事 -快去
- You sure you're okay? - Go, go, go, go, go.
-她还有脉搏 -好 我们来处理
- She had a pulse. - Okay, we got it.
脉象平稳 应该没事
It was steady. She should be okay.
普拉特 普拉特 普拉特 我们来就行
Platt. Platt, Platt! We got it.
-没事的 -雪莉 你会没事的
- It's fine. - Sheri, you're gonna be okay.
特鲁迪
Trudy!
-到底怎么回事 -我没事我没事
- What the hell happened? - I'm okay. I'm okay.
-我真的没事 -快来 快来
- I am. I'm okay. - Come on, come on.
-医护人员 给我条毯子 -好
- Medic! Give me a blanket. - Yep.
不 女士
No, ma'am.
不要说话 我们会帮助你的
Don't try and speak. We got you.
-我们这就送你去医院 -必须要跟...
- We're going to the hospital. - Must talk to...
不要说话
Don't try and speak.
我不走
I won't go.
-必须要跟警♥察♥说 -好了女士
- Must talk to cop. - Okay, ma'am, all right.
-我们会给你找警♥察♥来的 -不
- We're gonna get you a cop. - No.
-不 -安东尼奥
- No. - Antonio.
-我要警♥察♥ -她不让我们走
- Need a cop! - She won't let us leave
除非先跟警♥察♥说话 我们没有时间了
until she talks to a cop. We don't have time.
-必须赶紧出发 -我跟你们走
- We got to move. - I'll come.
不
No.
快快快
Let's go. Let's go.
女士 你要明白继续说话
Ma'am, you understand that by continuing to speak
会对你造成生命危险
you're putting yourself at risk?
我不建议你说话
I don't recommend it.
-说 -我在这里
- Talk. - I'm here.
我在这里我在这里
I'm here. I'm here.
我是安东尼奥·道森
I'm Antonio Dawson.
是芝加哥警署的一名警探
I'm a detective with the Chicago Police Department.
听着 你不必现在说话
Listen, we don't have to talk right now.
我想...
I want...
我想...我想说
I wanna--I want to talk.
好好好
Okay, okay. Okay.
有...
There...
有一个包...包裹
was a pa--package...
-给我的 -包裹
- for me. - A package?
我觉得应该是...那个炸♥弹♥
I think it was... the--the bomb.
你认为包裹里面装有炸♥弹♥
You think there was a bomb in the package?
是给你的
For you?
它寄到了我的...我的办公室
It was delivered to my--my office.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
我被人恐吓了
I've been threatened.
你知道是谁寄的吗
Do you know who sent it?
安东尼奥 她的心率加快了
Antonio, her heart rate's going up.
不知道 但是有个男人
No, but there was a man
我见...见过
who I...I've already seen.
-好 -四十多岁
- Okay. - 40s.
有胡子 他...
Beard. He...
让开
Move.
我能做点什么 能帮上什么忙
What can I do? How can I help?
向她的颈部施压
Put pressure on her neck.
流了好多血
There's a lot of blood coming up.
雪莉 能听见我说话吗
Hey. Hey, Sheri, you hear me?
雪莉 保持清醒 雪莉
Sheri? Stay with me, Sheri!
好了 我们拿到了爆♥炸♥纵火人员的初步调查
All right, we got the initial report from Bomb and Arson.
只有一个装置
It was a single device.
就在雪莉办公室里的纸盒里
Cardboard box in Sheri's office.
简易爆♥炸♥装置 钉子 玻璃
IED, nails, glass.
还好当时没人离炸♥弹♥更近 警长
We're lucky no one was standing closer, Sarge.
雪莉已经在医院宣告死亡了
Sheri was pronounced at Med.
她...
She, uh--
伤势太过严重
Injuries were too substantial.
其他两人情况也很危急
Two others are in critical condition,
但医生预计他们都能度过危险期
but they're both suspected to pull through.
还有十多名伤者 但目前看来
There was a dozen more victims but as of right now
只有雪莉和贝蒂不幸丧生
it looks like Sheri and Betty are our only fatalities.
炸♥弹♥被放置在了雪莉的办公室
That bomb was planted in Sheri's office.
目标一定就是她
She had to be the target.
她也收到了恐吓信
She was getting threats too.
我们复原了四封邮件
We recovered four emails all sent
都是从一个匿名账号♥发来的
from an anonymous email account.
大约转了六个IP地址
Bounced around about a half dozen IPs.
全都是死亡恐吓
They're all death threats.
"烧死吧贱♥人♥ 死去吧 你没剩几天了
"Burn, bitch, burn. Your days are numbered.
"你马上就会死了"之类的
You will burn." That sort of thing.
好 我们对雪莉了解多少
All right, so what do we know about Sheri?
她今年26岁 西北大学毕业
She's 26 years old, Northwestern grad,
以实习生身份开始在这家电视台工作
started working for the station as an intern.
她已经做了两个月的节目了
She'd been on the air for two months.
单身 人缘很好 埃尔现在和她的家人在一起
Single, well-liked. Al's with the family.
我们正试图追踪这件包裹
Trying to track the package.
大楼入口处的摄像头只拍到了
Cameras at the entrances of the building
一名男子的背影
only captured a man from behind.
不算很有用 但根据这个以及雪莉给出的信息
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表