基翁·沃尔特斯 21岁 住菲尔莫尔街907号♥
Keon Walters, age 21, he lives at 907 Fillmore.
-没有前科 -他不在我们系统里
- No priors. - He's not in our system.
也不在黑帮成员数据库里
He's not in the gang database either.
-弹道 -匹配
- Ballistics? - It's a match.
基翁车里的步♥枪♥就是两件谋杀案中的凶器
The rifle in Keon's trunk was used in both murders.
指纹
Prints?
没有 这正是奇怪的地方
No, and this is where it gets weird.
我们找了那个银行家 芬尼根
We reached out to the banker, Finnegan.
他说他很确定不是基翁
He said he's certain Keon's not the guy
在案发当晚在酒吧外面踩点
he saw scoping out the bar the night of the murder.
是的 我们搜了他的车 所有物 没有手♥机♥
Yeah, we searched his car, belongings. No phone.
除了步♥枪♥之外我们只找到
Only things we found other than the rifle
一双12码的靴子和
were a pair of size 12 boots
一件特大号♥的冬季外套
and an extra-large winter jacket.
-好 你跟我来 -12码
- All right, me and you. - Size 12?
那不可能是基翁的 他也就是个一米六八
Those kicks can't be Keon's. Kid's barely 5'6".
听起来那孩子可能有个共犯
Sounds like the kid might have a partner.
好了 给他做个面部识别
All right, run him through facial rec online.
看看能不能找到他的搭档
See if you can find who he hangs with.
一个
One potato.
两个
Two potato.
我们在你车里找到的步♥枪♥
Rifle we found in your trunk.
就是杀死波顿议员和他儿子的凶器
It's the same weapon used to kill alderman Burton and his son.
我没杀过人
I didn't kill no one.
好
Okay.
那你告诉我
So tell me.
那步♥枪♥是怎么到你车里的
How'd the rifle end up in your trunk?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me that?
我们知道你有个共犯
We know you got a partner.
好了 你看起来像是个好孩子
C'mon. You seem like a pretty good kid.
没有逮捕记录 没参加帮派
No arrests, no gang affiliations.
所以我们猜
That's why we're guessing
不是你开的枪
you're not the one doing the shooting.
也就是说你有机会做个交易
Which means you have a chance to cut yourself a deal.
你只需要...
All you got to do...
告诉我们另一个人是谁
Give us who you're working with.
我无话可说
I got nothing to say.
兄弟 我知道这种感觉很好
Look, bro, I know it feels good.
守口如瓶 忠诚
Keep your mouth shut. Be loyal.
但那很傻
But it's stupid.
太蠢了
It's stupid.
因为
'Cause...
最后要服刑的是你
You're the one who's gonna end up doing the time.
不是你兄弟
Not your buddy.
你
You.
你明白吗
You understand?
监狱生活不是闹着玩的 兄弟
And life in prison is no joke, bro.
是终生的
It's forever.
每一天
Every day.
每一晚
Every night.
你余生都要这样
For the rest of your existence.
希望吃饭时跟你有眼神接触的哥们
Hoping some dude you made eye contact with at breakfast
不会往你脖子上扎一刀
doesn't stick a shiv in your neck.
做人聪明点
Be smart.
事关你的人生 基翁
This is your life, Keon.
没有人值得你做这样的牺牲 相信我
There's nobody worth sacrificing that for, believe me.
没有人
Nobody.
所以
So.
我没什么可说的
I got nothing to say.
血液学基金会
这张照片哪里来的
Where'd you get this photo?
网上 面部识别
Online. Facial recognition.
-基翁有麻烦了吗 -是的
- Is Keon in trouble? - Yeah.
我们认为他跟议员和他儿子的谋杀案有关
We think he's involved in the murder of an alderman and his son.
不可能 肯定不是基翁
No way. Couldn't be Keon.
-不是吗 -你确定吗
- No? - You sure?
你跟他很熟吗
Know him pretty well?
我们是高中时认识的
We met in high school.
他每隔几个月来医院都会来见我
I see him every few months when he comes to the hospital.
-他有镰状细胞性贫血 -是的
- He's got sickle cell anemia. - Oh, uh, yeah.
你知道他是不是黑帮的人吗
Do you know if he's in a gang?
不是 他人很好
No, he's a nice guy.
我们出去约会过几次
We went on a couple of dates.
我跟你说 他不会杀人
I'm telling you he's not killer.
好的 如果你想帮他 我觉得你想的
Okay, well, if you want to help him and I think you do,
就把你知道的所有事都告诉我们
just tell us everything you know.
-我说 我发誓 -他的朋友呢
- I am. I swear. - What about his friends?
认识他在黑帮的朋友吗
Any of them in gangs that you know of?
不认识
No.
但他的堂兄肯定是黑帮的
But I'm pretty sure his cousin is.
他有时候会陪基翁来看病
He comes to Keon's appointments sometimes.
好的 他堂兄叫什么
Okay, what's his cousin's name?
基翁叫他LJ 我不知道他的真名
Keon calls him LJ. I don't know his real name.
可能访客登记表上会有
It's probably in the visitors' log somewhere.
-好的 -谢谢你
- Noted. - Thank you.
不如你跟我们说说你堂兄吧
Why don't you tell us about your cousin...
拉玛·詹金斯
Lamar Jenkins.
LJ
LJ?
是的 你很熟
Yeah, you know big cuz.
他负责西区门徒
Runs the Westside Disciples.
还有所有海♥洛♥因♥大道的事
And everything on the heroin highway.
这些我们都知道了
That much we do know.
真正杀人的是拉玛 对吗
Lamar is the one who actually did the murders, right?
不是他就是你 基翁
It's either him or you, Keon.
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
不管我们逼得多紧 这孩子都不会松口
This kid's not gonna crack no matter how hard we push.
不会 我们会撬开他的嘴
Nah, we'll break him.
只需要找到他的弱点
Just got to find his weakness.
每个人都有一个极限 老埃
Everybody's got a breaking point, Al.
不管你有多坚强
No matter how strong you are.
不是所有人都一样
Well, not everyone.
我们找不到拉玛的住址
We can't find a home address for Lamar.
我跟你说的那个酒吧你查了吗
You check out that bar I told you about?
查了 他不在 巡逻车一小时前去过
Yeah, he's not there. Patrol stopped by an hour ago.
那地方好像关门了
The place looks shut down.
我们抓了他堂弟之后
You know, he's probably been on the run
他可能就跑路了
ever since we pinched his cousin.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
看来我们得换个方式了
Guess we have to come up with a different approach.
他的外套应该还在我们这里吧
I assume we still got his coat.
你继续嘴硬吧 基翁
You keep playing tough guy, Keon,
时间不多了
the clock is gonna run out.
刚跟助理检察官谈过 叫我放了他
Just talked to the ASA. Told me to kick him free.
什么 真的吗
What? You serious?
他不肯说 我们也没足够的证据起诉他
He ain't talking and we don't have enough to charge him.
走吧 你可以去楼下拿东西了
Come on. You can grab your stuff downstairs.
待在本市别出去 这还没完
Stay in town. This ain't over.
放好了吗
You all set?
好了 我在他外套里放了追踪器和窃听器
Yeah, I put a tracker and mic in his coat.
他要出来了 杰
He's coming out, Jay.
收到 警长 我们就位了
Copy that, Sarge. We're in position.
这孩子可能知道我们的计划
This kid might be on to us.
他已经走了二十分钟了
He's been walking for 20 minutes.
也许他只是想离警局远一点
Yeah, maybe he just wanted some distance from the station.
也许吧
Maybe.
一站式食品店
他刚刚走进一家小超♥市♥
He just went in to a mini-mart.
他在打电♥话♥ 肯定刚买♥♥了个一次性手♥机♥
He's dialing. He must have bought a burner.
我是基翁 过来接我
Yo, it's Keon. Come get me.
我在圣伊格内修斯附近的罗斯福街
I'm on Roosevelt near Saint Ignatius.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表