我们更想知道他的生意往来
We're more interested in his business dealings
而不是他喜欢吃什么
than his food choices.
你们这有厕所吗
You got a men's room?
多谢
Thanks.
那安德雷·沃克呢
What about Andre Walker?
火腿奶酪三明治 多加奶酪
Ham and cheese sandwich, extra swiss.
又说回吃的了
Back to food, huh?
我是干这行的 吃的
That's my business. Food.
别的我不管
Nothing else.
容我说一句
May I say...
你可能是我见过的最漂亮的女警了
You might be the prettiest damn police I've ever seen.
才可能
Might be?
好吧 你就是
Okay, you are.
这才像话
That's better.
柯蒂斯 安德雷昨天和艾迪·格林一起来了
So, Kurtis and Andre came in yesterday with Eddie Greene
还有另外一个人 白人
and another guy. White guy.
不认识艾迪
Don't know Eddie.
也不知道什么白人
Or the white dude.
发生什么意外情况了吗
Anything unusual happen?
根本没注意他们来过
Didn't even notice they were here.
你很厉害
You're good.
所以我活得好好的 宝贝儿
That's why I'm still standing, baby.
多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的意见非常宝贵
Your insights and observations were invaluable.
在餐馆找到了反监视装置
Found a counter-surveillance device in the restaurant.
那种你可以在什么间谍商店
The kind you can buy for five bucks
花5块钱就买♥♥到的玩意儿
at some half-assed spy store.
肯定是读取了鲁塞克无线电的传送信息
Must've read the transmission from Ruzek's wire,
所以柯蒂斯中止了见面
so Kurtis cut the meeting short.
他们可能觉得艾迪是内应
They probably thought Eddie was snitching--
在办案子 所以朝他开枪
working a case, so he popped him,
在胸口上来了两枪
Two in the chest.
技术人员提取了两枚新指纹
Hey, techs lifted two fresh prints--
一个是在艾迪卧室啤酒瓶上的
one off of a beer bottle in Eddie's living room
另一个是前门把手上的
and the other off the front door knob.
这两枚指纹都与罗兰德·加瑞特的一致
Both are a match to Roland Garrett.
男性 黑人 36岁 一项重罪指控
Male, black, 36. One felony charge.
持械严重伤害罪
Aggravated assault with a firearm.
现在就去追踪他
Track him down, now.
-罗兰德·加瑞特 -什么事
- Roland Garrett? - Yes?
我们是芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD.
-举起手 -发生什么事了
- Keep your hands up. - Man, what's going on?
我们得谈谈 到我这边来
We need to talk. Step down to me.
-谈什么 -艾迪·格林 转过身
- About what? - Eddie Greene. Turn around.
昨晚有人杀了他
Someone killed him last night.
我知道
I know.
你知道他死了啊
Oh, you know he's dead.
是啊
Yeah.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
我的指纹在啤酒瓶上 然后呢
My fingerprints are on a beer bottle, so what?
我们把啤酒瓶装起来的时候 还是冰的
Well, the beer was still cold when we bagged it.
说明你哥哥遇害时你在现场
That means you were there when your brother got shot.
要么就是你杀了他
So, either A, you did it,
要么就是你看到了凶手
or B, you saw who did.
或者 我已经离开了
Or C, I was there,
但是不是我♥干♥的 也没看到是谁干的
but I didn't do it and I didn't see it.
-嘿 -老兄 还好吗 凯文
- Hey. - Bro, what's up, Kevin?
你还好吗
You good?
罗兰德在我那个街区开了家小店
Roland owns the mini mart on my block.
是个好人
Good people.
我们只是想知道事情经过
Um, so, yeah, we just wanna know what happened.
实际上我们知道的越多 越能帮到你
And actually the more we know, the more we can help out,
所以你知道些什么 老兄
so, what you know, dog?
好吧
Okay.
我是去过
I was there.
我去见艾迪 去打了招呼
I went to see Eddie, you know, to say hi.
去表示哀悼
Pay my condolences,
因为他父亲过世后我就没见过他
'cause I ain't seen him since his pop passed.
我们同母异父
We got the same mother, different fathers.
知道了
Right.
然后发生了什么
So, what happened?
我们当时在叙旧
We were catching up.
艾迪他很紧张
Eddie was, uh... He was nervous.
说他和别人有交易
Said he had some deal with somebody
有人被吓到了什么的
and somebody got spooked or something like that,
我不清楚 没怎么注意
I don't know. I don't really pay attention.
我爱艾迪 但他总是犯事
You know, I loved Eddie, but he's always hustling.
之后有个人来了
Anyway, some-- some guy shows up.
但是从后门来的 我没看到
But he--he knocked at the back door; I didn't see him.
我去厨房♥做了三明治
Uh, I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich.
-你没看到他吗 -没有
- You didn't see him? - No, sir.
11号♥鞋吗
Size 11?
对
Yeah.
现场有你的脚印 罗兰德
We got your footprint, Roland.
血脚印
Bloody footprints.
说明你当时在艾迪尸体边
That means you were near Eddie's body.
是的
Yeah.
在那人开枪打了艾迪后 我...
After the dude shot Eddie, I...
他从后门跑了
He ran out the back door.
所以我走到艾迪身边
So I walked over to Eddie,
看到他被枪击了
and I saw he was shot.
他当时...
He was...
他向门爬过去
He was crawling towards the door.
我吓坏了
I got scared.
所以...
So...
所以我从前门跑了
So, I ran out the front door.
但是2分钟后我打了911
But yo, I-I called 911 like two minutes later.
你们可以去查记录
Y'all can check the records.
我们会的
Yeah, we will.
听着...
Listen...
我得问一句
I-I gotta ask this.
为什么不去救你哥哥
Why not help save your brother's life?
我是个卖♥♥安全套和糖果的 老兄
I sell--I sell condoms and candy bars, homey.
我不知道怎么去救人
I'm not equipped to save nobody's life.
但如果让你看照片 你能认出凶手
But if you saw photos, you could recognize the guy.
不
No!
好吗 我没有...
Right? I didn't--
没有看到凶手的脸
I didn't see his face.
这是你的亲兄弟 罗兰德
This is your flesh and blood, Roland.
我知道
I know.
但他已经走了
But he's gone.
而我还得在那儿生活
I still gotta live there.
-凯文 你知道这是什么意思 -知道
- Kev, you know how it is. - Yeah.
我很清楚
You know, I know.
但这次不同
There's a difference this time.
好吗 现在你对面是我
All right? This is me.
我可以罩着你
And I can help you on this side.
不会有事的 老兄
You're good, bro.
我...
I...
我不是英雄 凯文
I ain't no hero, Kev.
只是一个付着房♥租的兄弟
Just another brother trying to pay his rent,
也许时不时找个乐子
maybe have a little fun,
勉强度日
stay above ground.
我不管你多讨厌警♥察♥
I don't care how much you hate the police.
如果有家人卷进来 你就得澄清
If you got family involved, you gotta come clean.
受害人自己都不愿告诉我是谁干的
The victim himself wouldn't even give me a name
他就躺在那儿 最后一句话就是
and he's lying there dying and the last thing he says is
"我不是告密者"
"I ain't no snitch."
把真♥相♥带进坟墓
Talk about taking it to your grave.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表