I'm Detective Dawson.
这是我的搭档伯吉斯 你认识叫乔·贝克的人吗
This is my partner Burgess. You know a guy named Joe Baker?
认识 怎么了
Sure do. Why? What's going on?
我们在找他 你看到他了吗
We're looking for him. Have you seen him?
你和他说过话吗
Have you spoken to him?
我们周四一起喝的酒
Thursday we had drinks together.
-你怎么认识他的 -我们一起在后院教练
- How you know him? - We coach at the Y together.
你有没有见过他
You ever seen him with this guy?
不 不认识这家伙
No, don't know that guy.
等等 你是说乔不见了
Wait, are you telling me that Joe's missing?
-是的 周四失踪的 -你上次见到乔时
- Yes, since Thursday. - Last time you saw Joe,
他有没有表现得很紧张 好像害怕某人似的
was he acting nervous? Scared of anybody?
不 我们只是在斯莱德酒吧聊天
No, we were just catching up at the Slide Bar.
整晚酒吧只有你们两个人吗
Okay, so it was just you two at the bar all night?
基本上是的
For the most part.
然后他勾搭上一个小美女 他们就一起走了
Then he met this little honey and they left together.
-知道她的名字吗 -索尼娅什么的
- You catch her name? - Sonya something.
问完了吗 我得去上班了
Look, are we done? I gotta get to work.
嗯 待在城里 凯尔文
Yeah, just stay in town, Calvin.
我不会去哪儿的
I'm not going anywhere.
我刚和实验室的麦蒂森谈过了
I just talked to Mattison at the lab.
贝克客厅的血迹和阿特沃特相符
The blood in Baker's living room is a match to Atwater.
警长 我们有发现
Sarge, we got something.
我一直在监视乔·贝克的社交媒体
I've been monitoring Joe Baker's social media.
这是刚发布的
This just got posted.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
我没有 伙计
I ain't got it, man.
别这样
All right, come on.
-他在那里 -这是报复
- There he is. - This is payback.
这是匿名发布的 标题《复仇》
It was posted anonymously. Screen name "Venganza."
-意思是复仇 -资料是假的
- Means revenge. - This profile's fake.
这个账号♥是专门用来发布这个视频的
It was created just to post this.
好了 那至少有两名犯人
All right, we know we got at least two offenders.
一个摄像 另一个人打
There's one guy filming, and one guy doing the beating.
找技术人员分♥析♥这段视频
All right, let's get some OCD techs on this right away.
-找个信得过的人 -我认识一个
- I want someone we can trust. - I got a guy.
很好 找他 埃尔 安东尼奥
Good, use him. Al, Antonio.
去每个拉丁帮派敲打敲打
You shake down every Latino gang,
和乔·贝克有关的贩毒团伙
drug crew associated with Joe Baker.
再放一次
All right, run it again.
-锁定那个拳头 -好的
- Freeze on that fist. - Okay.
那是面墨西哥旗 黑帮风格的
It's a Mexican flag, gangster style.
看看能不能找到能辨认出的东西
All right, see if it pops with any of our knowns.
看看那些窗户 彩色玻璃
Look at the windows. Stained glass.
-教堂吗 -有可能
- Yeah. Church? - Could be.
算是有所发现
Well, it's better than nothing.
-好消息是他还活着 -没错
- Good news, he's alive. - Yeah.
必须要让他继续活着
And he's gonna stay that way.
小声点 伙计
Hey, yo. Keep it down, man.
他们会回来的
They'll come back.
你对他们做了什么
What the hell did you do to them?
我什么都没做 好吗
I ain't do nothin' to them. All right?
我这辈子从来没见过那些人
I never seen them before in my life.
伙计 你现在还有心思耍我吗
Man, you think now is a good time to play me, fam?
如果你拿了他们的货
Huh? If you got their dope,
还给他们 伙计 这不值得
just give it back. Man, this ain't worth it.
你怎么回事 你是聋了还是怎么的
The hell's wrong with you? You deaf or something, man?
我刚说什么来着
What'd I just say?
我不认识他们
I don't know them,
我没有拿他们的货 好吗
and I ain't got their dope, a'ight?
我早就不干了
I'm out of the game.
我假释后就干净了
I've been clean ever since I made parole.
伙计 我们唯一的机会就是
Come on, man. Only chance we got is
你面对事实 乔 就这样
if you own up to the truth, Joe, that's it.
你还和我
Don't you talk to me
说什么面对事实
about owning up to no truth, a'ight?
-你才需要面对 -现在不行 不行
- You need to do that. - Not now, not now.
乔 现在不行 伙计
Come on, Joe. Not now, man.
我感觉我和杀死我儿子的混♥蛋♥
I feel like I'm in hell being chained up with the bastard
一起被锁在地狱里
who murdered my son.
-警长 -什么事
- Sergeant. - Yeah?
有几件事
A couple of things.
霍斯特德找的技术人员说
According to Halstead's guy at OCD,
脸书发布源查不到什么
the Facebook post is a dead end.
-IP地址加密了 -好的
- The IP address is encrypted. - All right.
但是我对乔·贝克的调查倒是有些发现
I had more luck digging into Joe Baker.
发现他和阿特沃特有关系
Found a connection between him and Atwater.
那是罗尼·卡特赖特
That is Ronnie Cartwright.
五年前 罗尼抢劫了西区的一家便利店
Five years ago Ronnie robs a 7-Eleven in West Lawn.
他杀了一名柜员 整个过程都被摄像头拍下来了
He kills the clerk, the whole thing is caught on video,
-罗尼逃走了 -阿特沃特抓住了他
- and Ronnie's on the lam. - Atwater made the arrest.
阿特沃特当时在巡查
Yeah, Atwater was conducting a canvas,
看到罗尼正从一个工地中出来
sees Ronnie coming out of the housing projects.
罗尼开始逃跑 阿特沃特堵住了他
Ronnie runs. Atwater corners him.
罗尼拔出了枪 就此被击毙
Ronnie pulls a gun. Good-bye Ronnie.
你当时在场吗
Were you there?
我离得很近 但我没看到
I was close, but I didn't see it.
但当时有很多证人
But there were a lot of witnesses.
阿特沃特接受了圆桌会议 隐私管理 内务调查
And Atwater went through the Round Table, IPRA, IAD,
只要你想得到 都裁定开枪是正当的
you name it. It was ruled a good shoot.
好吧 我信
Okay, I'll bite.
这和乔·贝克有什么关系
What's this got to do with Joe Baker?
关系大了
Everything.
-怎么了 -我们找到了米歇尔
- What's up? - We found Michelle,
昨晚给阿特沃特发短♥信♥的女孩
the girl that messaged Atwater last night.
她是乔·贝克的妹妹
She's Joe Baker's sister.
带她过来
Bring her in now.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你不知道怎么回事
You have no idea what's going on?
我说了
Like I just told you,
我打给凯文是因为我担心我哥哥
I called Kevin 'cause I was worried about my brother.
-他失踪了... -我们知道
- He's been missing-- - Yes, we know.
他的假释官昨天打给你
His parole officer called you yesterday.
说乔一次见面没去 你去了他家
Joe missed a meeting. You went by his house.
他不在 你打给他
He wasn't there. You called him.
-他不接 我们知道 -我明白
- He's not answering. We know. - Okay, I get it.
你很害怕
You're scared.
-为什么不报♥警♥ -我报♥警♥了
- Why not call the police? - I did.
警车根本没来
The car never showed.
抓我们的时候来得可真快
They get here fast to arrest us,
我们需要帮助的时候却不见影子
not so much when we need help.
你为什么要打给杀死你侄子的人
Why would you call the guy who killed your nephew?
这件事不怪凯文
I don't blame Kevin for what went down.
我爱罗尼
I loved Ronnie.
但我知道他是个怎样的孩子
But I knew what kind of kid he was.
总是想混黑帮
Always trying to be a gangster.
谁的话都不听
Wouldn't listen to nobody.
凯文总是说如果我需要找人就找他
And Kevin always said if I needed something to call.
-于是我就找了他 -因为你担心
- So I did. - Because you were worried
乔惹上了黑帮的人
about Joe being in trouble with gangbangers?
不
No.
-他早就不混了 -他没有不混
- He's out of the game. - He ain't out of the game.
我们在乔的车♥库♥找到了一公斤可♥卡♥因♥
We found a half a kilo of cocaine in Joe's garage.
什么
What?
-不 那不... -米歇尔
- No. That can't be ri-- - Michelle.
你知道乔和谁在合作吗
Do you know who Joe was running with?
不 不 他不贩毒了
No. No. He's not dealing anymore.
我了解我哥哥
I know my brother.
这 这不可能
This isn't--this isn't making any sense.
你认识有这个纹身的人吗
You know anyone with that tattoo?
-不认识 -你确定吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表