We got a tip about undocumented workers.
我们在调查这里一个员工的谋杀案
Listen, we are investigating a murder of an employee.
我们得和他们谈谈
We need to talk to these people.
抱歉 我们服从华盛顿州的指示
Sorry, we take our orders from Washington.
-按指示处理 -安东尼奥 她在那儿
- Proceed as ordered. - Antonio, there she is!
-露西亚 -他们要把我带去哪里
- Lucia! - Where are they taking me?
-没事的 -你撒谎
- It's gonna be fine. - You lied!
你说过不会这样的
You said this wouldn't happen!
是你举报的
This was you!
你猜对了
You're damn right it was.
你把自己的员工出♥卖♥♥♥给警方
You dropped a dime on your own employees?
这叫主动报♥警♥
It's called self-reporting.
不不 这叫削弱目击证人
Oh, no, no, no, no, it's called witness tampering.
我儿子与格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯的死无关
My son had nothing to do with Gloria Morales' death.
-他没这个胆子 -不像他父亲
- He doesn't have what it takes. - Unlike his old man.
什么 现在我成凶手了
What? Now I'm the killer?
如果不是你儿子 下一个嫌疑人就是你
Well, if it wasn't your son, you're next on the list.
格洛莉亚计划提起诉讼
Gloria was planning on filing a lawsuit.
我猜那惹恼了你
I'm guessing that pissed you off.
你真觉得我会为了这种没胜算的诉讼
You really think I'm gonna risk all of this
冒这些风险吗
for some half-assed lawsuit?
我有保险的 快滚蛋吧
I got insurance for that! Now get the hell out of here.
警长 移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥刚逮捕了露西亚·莫拉莱斯
Sarge, I.C.E. just grabbed up Lucia Morales
-还有其他20多个工人 -我听说了
- and about 20 other workers. - I heard.
等等 我去州检察官办公室
Wait. I talked to my old boss
和以前的上司说了
at the State's Attorney's office.
他很怕卷进去 他说这是敏感话题
He's afraid to get involved. Sensitive issue, he said.
政♥府♥的人只是按规矩办事
Look, the feds are just doing their job.
不管你站在哪一边
Whatever side of this thing you're on,
这些人是不合法的
these people are here illegally.
我答应过她 我看着她的眼睛
I promised her. I looked her in the eye
告诉她 我会保护她
and told her I'd protect her.
那这事很难兑现了 老兄
That's a tough check to cash, bro.
不该这样的
Well, it shouldn't be.
这座城市是个避难所
I mean this is a sanctuary city.
我们甚至都不能去问移♥民♥的情况
We're not even allowed to ask about immigration status.
但我怎么知道那老家伙会跟政♥府♥
Now how did I know the old man was gonna call the feds
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的员工
on his own workers?
你问我 我可以告诉你这完全合理
Well, you ask me, it makes perfect sense.
他想保护自己的儿子
I mean, he's trying to protect his son.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
我查了迈克尔·布考斯基的不在场证明
I ran Michael Bukowski's alibi.
他从6点半到9点都在饥渴老鸦酒吧
He was at the Thirsty Raven from 6:30 till 9:00,
和他自己说的一样
just like he said.
鉴证科已经查了
I mean the crime techs already went through
他的房♥间和车子
his room and his car.
目前我们甚至无法把迈克尔和格洛莉亚联♥系♥在一起
So far, we can't even connect Michael to Gloria.
-他父亲呢 -他的说辞也无懈可击
- What about the father? - His story's pretty tight too.
他整晚和老婆待在家
He was at home all night, with his wife.
有监控录像可以证明
He's got video surveillance to back it up.
-露西亚那边有突破吗 -没有
- Any luck with Lucia? - Nope.
她在被遣返回瓜地马拉的飞机上
She's on a plane back to Guatemala.
什么 等等 你说过会找人帮忙的
What? Wait, you said you were going to talk to someone.
原来露西亚3年前就被驱逐了
Turns out Lucia was deported three years ago.
非法回来 这是重罪
Came back illegally, which is a felony.
自动遣返
Automatic deportation.
我尽力了
I tried.
有新证据吗
Okay, any new evidence?
好 别管布考斯基那孩子了 我们没证据
Okay, kick the Bukowski kid. We got nothing on him.
别人的证据也没有
Or anyone else, for that matter.
下次再从凶案组手上接案子
Next time you grab a case from Homicide,
先确定这个案子我们能破
let's make sure it's one we can solve.
家事法庭的判决 最下面签字
It's the family court order. Sign at the bottom.
为什么我不能跟大姨走
Why can't I go with my aunt?
你大姨得先回家一下
Your aunt had to go back home for a while,
这些人真的都很和善
but these are really nice people
他们会好好照顾你的
and they're going to take very good care of you.
我不想上那辆车
I don't want to go in that van!
我知道 宝贝
I understand, honey.
但现在我也没办法
But there's nothing I can do about that right now.
我不想进去
I don't want to go in there!
奥斯卡 怎么回事
Oscar, what's the matter?
我妈妈上了一辆这样的车就再也没回来
My mama went into a van like that, and she never came back.
一 二 三 很好
One, two, three. Okay, good.
现在 奥斯卡 我们一起回想一下
Now, Oscar, we're going to go over
那天晚上发生的所有事 好吗
everything you remember about that night, okay?
我妈妈亲了亲我 然后就去上班了
My mama gave me a kiss, and then she went to work.
她把你一个人留在家里吗
She leaves you alone?
我大姨到家她才走
Only until my Tia gets home.
你说她上了一辆车
You said she got into a van.
我每天晚上都从窗口看着她出门
I watch her out the window every night.
她跟一个男人一起走了
She went with a man.
你记得他长什么样吗
Do you remember what he looked like?
他是拉丁裔 胖胖的 秃头
He was Latino, fat, bald.
再看到他你能认出来吗
Would you recognize him if you saw him again?
记不记得那辆车是什么样的
Remember anything else about the van?
上面有一头奶牛
It had a cow on it.
布考斯基
我儿子不在这里
My son's not here.
我们找的是别人
We're looking for someone else.
意思是他洗脱嫌疑了吗
Does that mean he's no longer a suspect?
目前没有 但我们得跟你的一个司机谈谈
Not at the moment, but we need to talk to one of your drivers.
那辆车上有你们的商标
A van with your logo on
格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯被杀那晚
it was spotted outside Gloria Morlaes' apartment
那辆车在她公♥寓♥楼下停过
on the night she was murdered.
司机据说是个胖子 拉丁裔 秃头
Now, the driver was described as overweight, Latino, and bald.
有 真有这么个人叫洛佩斯...
Yeah, actually a guy named Lopez--
弗兰克·洛佩斯在哪里
Hey, where's Frank Lopez?
他两个小时前开着车走了
He took out his van two hours ago.
好的 我们需要车型和车牌号♥
Okay, we need the model and license plate right away.
他有电♥话♥吗
Does he have a phone?
我一直在给他打电♥话♥ 但是没人接
I've been trying to call him, but no answer.
好的 有储物柜吗
All right, what about a locker?
有 里面
Yeah, inside.
好 快走 快走
All right. Come on, come on.
凯文 是我 嫌犯开白色货车
Kev, it's me. The suspect's driving a white van.
上面有布考斯基的商标 车牌号♥K94F77
Bukowski logo on it, license plate is King-9-4-Frank-7-7.
布考斯基
想找一辆画着奶牛的白色货车应该不难
It can't be that hard to find a white van with a cow on it.
他可能已经在去佛罗里达或墨西哥的路上了
He's probably halfway to Florida or Mexico.
货车在特兰波5600街停过
All right, van was spotted. 5600 block of Trumbo.
-我就说吧 -是的 长官
- Well, like I said. - Yes, sir.
什么鬼
What the hell?
等等
Wait.
好了 上
Okay, go.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
这是因为被偷的货车吗
Is this about the stolen truck?
-因为格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 -谁
- It's about Gloria Morales. - Who's she?
我们一起走一趟 也许能唤醒你的记忆
Why don't we go for a ride? Maybe it will jog your memory.
我在送货 钥匙就插在车上
I was making a delivery, left my keys inside.
太尴尬了
You know, I was so embarrassed.
以前从没发生过这种事
Nothing like that's every happened to me before.
-我打电♥话♥报♥警♥了 你们可以查 -查了
- I called 911. You can check. - We did.
为什么不打电♥话♥给你老板
Why didn't you call your boss?
我是希望你们可以把车找回来
Well, I was hoping you guys would find it
这样我就不用告诉他了
before I had to tell him.
也许你是想毁掉能证明
Maybe you were trying to destroy the evidence
你跟格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯有关的证据
linking you to Gloria Morales.
我们在厂里跟你聊过
Come on, we talked to you at the plant.
你撒谎了 你说你不认识她
You lied. You said you didn't know her.
我没认出来是她
I didn't recognize her.
你用公♥司♥的车带过她
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表