联♥系♥她的家人
Get in touch with her family.
告诉他们我们会负担全部丧葬费
Let them know that we'll cover all the funeral costs.
根据职业安全与卫生条例管理局记录 过去两年
According to OSHA records, you've been fined 17 times
你这里曾17次被发现违反工作安全规定
in the last two years for unsafe workplace violations.
-罚款我们都交了 -别插嘴
- We paid all the fines. - I'll do the talking.
英语专业的
English major, doesn't know
还不懂商业运作
that much about business. Not yet.
说到这个罚款 我们已经尽力遵守
As for the fines, we do our best to comply
那成百上千条毫无意义的规范要求
with thousands of meaningless regulations,
但偶尔我们也会在这项高尚的追求上出点问题
and from time to time we fall short of this noble objective.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
我明白 你雇佣非法劳工
You know, I get it. You hire undocumented workers.
他们拿着最低的工资干着最苦的活
They do the worst jobs for the worst pay,
还不能多说一句话 对不对
and keep their mouths shut, right?
移♥民♥不就是这样的吗 朋友
That's how immigrants make it, my friend.
他们做别人不愿做的工作
They do the jobs that other people don't want to do.
你知道吗
And you know what?
能有这份工作他们就很开心了
They're thrilled to have the work.
只要你良心过得去就行
If that's what helps you sleep.
如果你们没有搜查令
Look, if you don't have a warrant,
可不可以请你们离开
would you please leave?
把布考斯基的所有事都挖出来
Dig up everything we can on Bukowski,
查查他昨晚的不在场证明
and run his alibi for last night.
你觉得他真的会是嫌犯吗
Do you think he's a legitimate person of interest?
他真的是一个混♥蛋♥ 这是事实
He's a legitimate prick, that's for sure.
等等
Hold on.
你介不介意我问你几个问题 拜托
Do you mind if I talk to you, por favor?
我知道你知道格洛莉亚的事
Look, you know something about Gloria, I know it.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
你们为什么要问问题
Why are you asking questions?
你妹妹昨晚被人谋杀了
Your sister was murdered last night.
不是吧
No.
-这不可能 -节哀
- No, no. - I'm so sorry.
她昨晚没回家 我就知道了
I knew it, when she didn't come home.
你叫什么名字 你叫什么
What's your name? What's your name?
露西亚
Lucia.
露西亚 请跟我们来
Lucia, please come with us.
我们真的需要你的帮助
We really need your help.
-我不能去 -真的没事的
- No, I can't. - No, look, it's okay.
我们不在乎你是不是合法移♥民♥
I mean, we don't care if you don't have papers.
我们只想找出杀害格洛莉亚的凶手
We just want to find out who hurt Gloria.
我侄子在哪里
Where's my nephew?
如果你跟我来 我可以带你见他
If you come with me, I can show you.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Okay.
普拉特 这位是...
Platt, this is--
-大姨 -奥斯卡
- Tia! - Oscar!
奥斯卡 你还好吗 你还好吗
Oscar! Estas bien? Estas bien?
-我刚和儿童与家庭服务部联♥系♥过 -怎么说
- I just talked to DCFS. - Yeah?
他们要把奥斯卡送去集体家庭
They're going to put Oscar in a group home.
为什么他不能和他大姨一起住
No. Why can't he go with his aunt?
她是非法移♥民♥ 所以我们会有
She's illegal, which means we gotta jump through
很多新困难
a bunch of new hoops.
他们那边能拖多久拖多久
Hold them off as long as you can.
我去找找我在那边工作的朋友
Let me talk to a friend who works over there.
好 我尽力
Okay. I'll do my best.
你昨晚有没有看到格洛莉亚跟谁说话
Did you see Gloria talking to anybody last night?
没有 我上白班 她上晚班
No. I work days, she works nights.
我基本上见不到她
I almost never see her.
你认不认识什么人
Is there anyone you know
想要伤害你妹妹格洛莉亚
that wanted to hurt your sister Gloria?
不好意思 我不能告诉你们
I'm sorry, I can't tell you what you want.
露西亚 你在怕谁
Lucia, who are you afraid of?
是你们公♥司♥的老板吗 还是别的什么人
Is it the owners of the company? Someone else?
我要确定奥斯卡没事
I need to make sure Oscar is okay.
我可以照顾他
That I can take care of him.
我们可以在这里一起生活
That we can stay here as a family.
我们会尽全力帮助你们
Look, we will do everything in our power
达成心愿
to make that happen.
但请你告诉我们你知道的情况
But please, tell us what you know.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
我发誓
I promise.
我跟格洛莉亚说了不要和他约会
I told Gloria not to go out with him.
但她就是不听
But she wouldn't listen!
当她想分手的时候
When she tried to break it off,
他根本不同意
he wouldn't take no for an answer.
他变得咄咄逼人 威胁她
He got aggressive. Made threats.
是谁
Who was it?
没事的 是谁
It's okay. Who was it?
-芝加哥警署 -大家都别动
- Chicago PD. - Everybody stay where you are.
-你要干嘛 -找你儿子
- What do you want? - Your son.
找我儿子干嘛
My son? For what?
他说不认识格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯是撒谎
He lied about knowing Gloria Morales.
我们想知道原因
We want to know why.
我们还需要你所有员工的
And we want the names and phone numbers
-姓名和电♥话♥ -可以
- of all your employees. - Sure.
只要你给我看搜查令
Soon as you show me a search warrant.
早上就会给到你
I'll have them for you in the morning.
我们走
Let's go.
律师到之前什么都别说 迈克尔 别说
Not a word 'till the lawyers get there, Michael. Not a word.
没事 是个大误会
It's nothing. It's a big misunderstanding.
英语专业
English major?
打赌你没想过最后还是会
Bet you never thought you'd wind up
回到家族生意上来吧
back in the family business.
我父亲让我等律师来
My father instructed me to wait for the lawyer.
你也并不总是
Mm-hmm. Well, you don't always do
听爸爸的 对吧
what Daddy says, do you?
你是按自己想法行事 随自己的开心来
I mean do things your own way. Follow your bliss.
也许就把你和格洛莉亚之间的事保密了 对吧
Probably kept your romance with Gloria secret, right?
因为从我的理解看
I mean, 'cause from what I understand,
你♥爸♥爸并不会让你随心所欲
your dad is not really a follow your bliss kind of guy.
我们知道你们约会过几次
We know you two went out a few times.
对 我很喜欢她
Yeah, I liked her a lot.
她美丽 聪明 坚强
Oh, she was beautiful. Smart. Strong.
她在这个国家待了半年
I mean, here she is, in this country six months,
有勇气和你父亲对抗
and she has the courage to fight your old man.
想让工作环境更安全
To make the work conditions safer.
我知道 这就是我
Yeah, I know. And that's what
试着帮她的 但是
I was trying to help her with, but--
你害怕你父亲
You were afraid of your father.
-你不... -没事 你喜欢她
- You don't... - It's okay. You liked her.
欣赏她 然后呢
Admired her. Then what?
我没有杀她
I didn't kill Gloria!
但她没有回应你的感情 这让你很困扰
But she didn't feel the same way, and that bothered you.
-我明白 -我真的
- I get it. - You know, I really--I--
我要等律师来
I need to wait for the lawyer.
迈克尔
Michael--
我要等律师来
I need to wait for the lawyer.
要我说 就给他施加压力
I say we keep the pressure on him.
这种小孩在牢房♥里待48小时 肯定崩溃
A kid like this spends 48 hours in a cell, he'll break.
好 先关着他 但我们需要更多证据 得快
All right, I'll hold him, but we need more evidence, fast.
和伯吉斯回工厂
So grab Burgess, head back to the plant.
肯定有人看到过什么或听到过什么
Somebody had to see something, or hear something, okay?
继续为她声援
Just keep banging the drum.
我们是警♥察♥ 并不歧视移♥民♥
We're city police, we don't care about immigration,
也不在意绿卡什么的
green cards, any of that.
博伊特 我们有麻烦了
Voight, we have a problem.
移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥
对 我们刚接到匿名电♥话♥
Yeah, we just got an anonymous call.
我是芝加哥警署的道森警探 发生什么事了
Detective Dawson, Chicago PD. What's going on here?
我们得到消息 这里的员工没有签过用工协议
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表