I'm not following.
我跟他说如果他再压榨贾马尔和克里斯
I told him if he didn't stop squeezing Jamal and Chris
我就告诉我父亲
that I was going to tell my father.
所以肯德里克想杀你
That's why Kendrick tried to shoot you.
我以为我可以处理这事
I thought I could handle this.
我不 我不知道 我
I didn't--I didn't know-- I--
是的
Yeah, well...
现在你知道了
Now you do.
真的是个噩梦
Man, this is a nightmare.
我最可怕的梦成真了
My worst dream is actually coming true.
打假球 你觉得还能怎么样
You were shaving points. What did you expect?
上一场没有 教练让我替补
Not the last game. Coach benched me.
其它比赛有没有拿钱
Took money for other games?
一点点
A few.
肯德里克从我十二岁时就开始给我钱
Kendrick has been giving me money since I was 12 years old.
那时我还年少无知
When I didn't know no better.
但一旦开始了 他就不会让你说停
Once you start, he don't let you stop.
肯德里克跟你和克里斯说打这场假球
And Kendrick told you and Chris to fix this game
-是两天前吗 -是的
- two nights ago? - That's right.
然后你知道如果你在唱国歌♥时跪下
And you knew the coach would bench you
教练就会让你替补
if you knelt during the anthem.
所以跪下就是你减少得分的方式吗
So taking a knee was your way of shaving points?
-不是 我们不是因为这个 -好吧
- No, that's not why we did it. - Okay.
我们准备上场的 确保我们能赢
We was gonna play, make sure we won.
不过是小比分赢
Just not by too many points.
那你为什么要跪下
Then why'd you take a knee?
因为布里安娜来了
Because Brianna showed up.
我以为她不会来
She wasn't even supposed to be there,
但我一看到她 我 我就不能放水了
but when I saw her, I...I couldn't back down.
我不能让她失望
You know? I couldn't let her down.
你跪下是因为布里安娜
All right, you took a knee for Brianna.
是的 这不是唯一的原因 但是...
Yeah. I mean, that wasn't the only reason, but...
在很多事情上她都让我开了眼界
She opened my mind to a lot of things.
那克里斯为什么跪下
All right, why'd Chris take a knee?
因为他是我朋友
Because he my friend.
我们永远共同进退
And we always had each other's back.
我以为这样也行
I thought it would still work.
我觉得如果我俩都不上场
You know, I figured we wouldn't score so much
我们就不会得很多分
if neither one of us played.
但这个新人 弗莱迪·莫斯利
But then this freshman, Freddy Mosely,
拿下了36分
goes off for 36 points.
这是他比赛生涯的最高分
Has the best game of his life.
肯德里克输了很多钱
Kendrick lost a lot of money.
他说我和克里斯必须要赔给他
He said me and Chris had to pay.
贾马尔
Look, Jamal,
我们可以帮你
we can help you.
你也一定要帮我们
You gotta help us.
你得戴上窃听器
We need you to wear a wire, man.
我们要让肯德里克亲口认罪
We gotta get a confession out of Kendrick.
你们已经知道是他杀了克里斯
You already know he killed Chris.
但我们没有证据
But we don't have proof.
肯德里克很聪明 没有留下线索
Kendrick was smart. Covered his tracks.
如果我戴窃听器
If I do this wire...
我还能继续打球 对吗
I get to go back to playing ball, right?
是的 贾马尔愿意合作
Yeah, Jamal's willing to cooperate,
但助理检察官很坚定
but the ASA is playing hardball.
-她给了什么条件 -没什么条件
- Well, what is she offering? - Not much.
赌博 再加上妨碍
Look, there's the gambling, plus obstruction,
还有私藏违♥禁♥品♥的前科
he's got a prior for possession.
她在力争送他进去
She's pushing for jail time.
我需要你帮忙挡回去
I need your help to push back.
是的 但如果助理检察官觉得入狱合适
Yeah, but if the ASA thinks jail time is appropriate,
我们应该尊重她的建议
we should honor her recommendation.
这都是可以协商的
Ah, Denny, it's all a negotiation.
-这你知道 -是的 但贾马尔犯法了
- You know that. - Yeah, well, Jamal broke the law.
我们在谈的是你女儿的男朋友
We're talking about your daughter's boyfriend.
男朋友总是会有的 汉克
Boyfriends come and go, Hank.
布里安娜在大学里跟一个来自野百的坏小子
Brianna was sowing a few wild oats in college
撒了一些种子
with a bad boy from the Wild Hundreds.
但现在我女儿该认真一点
But now it's time for my daughter to get serious
开启她人生的新篇章了
and start a new chapter in her life.
而贾马尔不属于这个新篇章
And Jamal will not be part of that chapter.
他进不去
He does not get a pass.
所以警长 我们要帮贾马尔争取交易吗
So Sarge, we gonna work out that deal for Jamal?
助理检察官在处理
The ASA's working on it.
好的 但你觉得应该可以 是吗
Okay, you think it's gonna happen, though?
我说了 助理检察官在处理
I said ASA is working on it.
好的
Okay.
贾马尔刚跟肯德里克聊过
Jamal just talked to Kendrick.
约了七点在乡绅酒吧的南边见面
The meet is set at Squire Lounge on the south side at 7.
我正在查那里的布局
I'm checking the layout out now.
有一个临街的入口 后面有一个出口
We've got one street entrance, one exit out the back.
安东尼奥和奥林斯基帮贾马尔装窃听器
Antonio and Olinsky are setting Jamal up with a wire.
我们一拿到肯德里克的认罪录音
As soon as we get Kendrick's confession,
就看我指示 抓他出来
on my signal, we scoop him up.
而且我们不能冒任何风险
And we're not taking any chances.
这家伙很危险
This guy is dangerous.
爸爸 我真的很感谢你做的一切
Dad, I really appreciate everything you've done.
你是我女儿啊 甜心
You're my daughter, sweetheart.
真高兴这事终于要结束了
I'm just so glad this is gonna be over.
贾马尔终于可以回篮球场 做职业球员
Jamal can finally get back to basketball and his career.
布里安娜 有些事情我想告诉你
Brianna, there's something that you need to know.
贾马尔回不去了
Jamal is not going to be able to come back from this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
打假球 这是体育场大忌
It's gambling. That's the one sin in sports
永远不会被原谅
that is never forgiven.
但我刚跟他聊过 他们跟他做了个交易
But I just talked to him. They gave him a deal.
他们说如果他配合
They said if he just cooperated--
他可能可以不用进监狱 有可能
He might avoid jail time. He might.
如果他运气好的话
If he's lucky.
现在你该别再为贾马尔担心了
It's time for you to stop worrying about Jamal
专心管好自己 过好你的人生
and focus on yourself. On your life.
你说什么
Excuse me?
贾马尔的人生轨迹和你的人生轨迹
Jamal's path and your path
通向完全不同的两个方向
are going in completely different directions.
你是一个非常出色的年轻女性
You are an extraordinary young woman,
总有一天你会遇到一个配得上你的男人
and one day you'll find a man who deserves you.
你觉得贾马尔配不上我吗
And you don't think Jamal deserves me?
因为他在唱国歌♥时跪下了吗
Because he kneeled for the national anthem?
-布里安娜 -站着对你来说这么重要吗
- Brianna-- - Taking a stand bothers you that much?
这当然惹恼我了
Of course it bothers me.
我是警♥察♥ 而他向我抗♥议♥
I'm a cop. He was protesting me.
不 他是抗♥议♥种族歧视
No, he was protesting racism.
他对我竖起了中指
He was giving me the middle finger.
布里安娜
Brianna...
我认识你比你了解自己还久
I have known you longer than you've known yourself.
我了解你的内心 而这些你还尚待探索
I know things about your heart you have yet to discover.
宝贝 他不是你对的人
Sweetheart, he's wrong for you.
你是说他来自
You mean because he comes from
城市里出身不好的地方
the wrong part of the city?
还是他有纹身
Or has tattoos?
还是他的黑皮肤不对吗
Or he's the wrong kind of black?
不只是这样
There's more to it than just that.
布里安娜
Brianna...
布里安娜
Brianna!
布里安娜
Brianna--
你还好吗
You all right?
你看上去有点心不在焉
You seem a little distracted.
是啊 宾汉姆的事
Yeah, it's this Bingham thing.
伍兹说他们在尸体内发现了一颗子弹
Woods said they found a slug in the body.
所以
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表