over the counter, and the military keeps strict records
-失窃和保存记录 -在黑市上
- on theft and storage. - It had to be either stolen
肯定有偷窃或买♥♥卖♥♥信息
or bought on the black market.
我在烟酒枪♥支♥管理局顺着这个方向查
I'm digging at an angle with ATF.
剩下的炸♥弹♥零件
Yeah, rest of the bomb components
就很难查了 都是随处可见的
are gonna be hard to track. They're generic.
-到处都能买♥♥到 -好
- Sold in hundreds of stores. - All right.
他们之间的关联查得怎么样
Where are we at with the connection?
没有 埃里克和雪莉没有工作交集
Nowhere. Eric and Sheri never worked together.
没有做过同一则报道
They never reported on the same story.
都没有证据表明他们互相认识
There's no evidence they really even knew each other.
安东尼奥 你的热♥线♥电♥话♥有消息了
Antonio, your tip line sparked something,
但我们要快点行动
but we got to move fast.
有人打进来 指认了探头里的照片
Somebody called in, identified the pod photos.
马克·特莱蒙 身高 体重
Mark Tremon. Height, weight.
和技术部告诉我们的相符
Match everything the tech lab already told us about.
他在新闻站点做安保两年了
He worked security at the news station for two years
而且他去伊利诺斯州的时间
and he went to Illinois State
和埃里克·米切尔一样
the same time Eric Mitchel did.
这就是两个受害者间的关联
That's the nexus between our victims,
但还不是最惊人的部分
but that's not even the crazy part.
他是军人 警长
He's army, Sarge.
在伊♥拉♥克♥服役过 EOD
Did a tour in Iraq. EOD.
拆弹处理小组
Explosive Ordinance Disposal.
你俩去调查他吗
All right, you two round robin?
伯吉斯和鲁塞克已经在去他家的路上了
Burgess and Ruzek are already headed to his house,
但我们要快点
but we need to move
因为网络上都炸了
because the Internet is blowing him up.
他们已经认出照片了
They already ID'd the photos.
他会知道我们来的
He gonna see us coming.
我去那边和他们碰头
I'll meet them there.
干得好
Nice work.
我们的电♥话♥响个没完
Our phone's been ringing off the hook.
我们要带你丈夫走
We just need to bring your husband in
-问几个问题 -怎么回事
- to ask a few questions. - What is all that?
女士 你丈夫 你知道他在哪儿吗
Ma'am, your husband. Do you know where he is?
你们不可以进我家
We're not giving you consent to enter our home.
先生 您可以出来吗
Sir, can you step outside, please?
不 我哪里也不去
No, I'm not stepping anywhere.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
举起手来
I want to see both of your hands!
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
别拦住我女儿
Get away from my daughter!
过来 姑娘
Just come through, baby.
她可以过来
She can come through.
别碰我女儿
Don't put your hands on my daughter.
-让她 -别碰她
- Let her -Hey, man!
别碰我女儿
Hey! Hey! Don't touch my daughter!
-爸爸 -别碰我女儿
- Dad, dad! - Hey, don't touch my daughter.
别碰我女儿
Don't touch my daughter!
-不 -放开我
- No! - Get off of me!
-冷静 -放开我
- Calm down! - Get off me!
-没事的 -没事的
- It's all right, baby. - You're fine.
没事的 女儿
It's all right, baby.
-抓住他的手了吗 -放开我
- You got his hands? - Get off me.
我不想他在这里
I don't want him here.
好
Okay.
但我告诉你 现在你在这房♥间里
I got to tell you though, this room you're in?
不是你想怎样就怎样
It's not a place you get a lot of things you want.
你知道自己为什么在这里吧
I mean, you know why you're here, right?
我已经被审过两次了
I've already been interviewed twice.
你们的两个警探
Two of your detectives.
现在你得跟我说
Well you're gonna talk to me now.
我在这里是因为你
I'm here because of you.
警方把我的照片通过推特发出去
Police tweet out a picture of me.
把我按在地上 按在这椅子上
Push me to the ground, put me in this chair--
你在这里是因为他们
You're here 'cause of them.
一天内的3位爆♥炸♥受害者
Three bombing victims, one day.
我告诉过你们警官 我当时在新闻站点
I told your officers, I was at that news station
让别人填写推荐信表格
to get someone to fill out a form of reference.
问题是
Yeah, well the problem is
我们没发现相关证据
we can't find any evidence of that.
你没有表格 也没人记得
You don't have the form, and no one remembers.
我把它扔了
I threw it out!
我走进去 以前的老板不在
I walked in there. Old boss wasn't there.
我就出去了
So I walked out.
网上说我是恶人
The Internet tells you I'm some villain
你们就信了
and you believe it?
我是个普通人
I'm a regular guy.
你不是普通人
You're not a regular guy.
警戒线围住的时候
You're a guy who was at the scene
你在爆♥炸♥现场
of an explosion that was cordoned off.
你知道警戒线吗
Do you know what a police cordon is?
所有目击者和市民都在包围内
All witnesses and civilians go into holding,
而你不在 说明你绕过了
and you weren't in holding, which means you bypassed
警戒线
the police department cordon.
我得回家照顾孩子
I had to get back home to my kid.
你认识雪莉
You're a guy who knew Sheri,
也认识埃里克
knew Eric.
-埃里克是谁 -他是你爱荷华州立大学的同学
- Who the hell is Eric? - He went to ISU with you.
什么 我就上了一个月的学
What? I went to school for like a month.
这是你跟两名受害者的关联
That's access to both our victims.
-满嘴放屁... -你以前是拆弹小组的
- This is bull-- - And you were EOD.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你了解简易爆♥炸♥装置
You know IEDs!
是吗
Right?
你就是拆他们的
You defused them.
我打赌你也会造
I'll bet you can make them.
-我要律师 -你说得越多
- Give me a lawyer. - The more you talk to us
-越容易... -我要律师
- the easier it is-- - Get a damn lawyer.
告诉我有进展了
All right, tell me we got something
因为马克什么都没说
'cause Mark ain't talking
我们没有足够的证据起诉他
and we don't have enough to charge.
马克和受害者之间
Well, the nexus between Mark
的确有联♥系♥
and the victims is real,
但是还不够紧到
but it's just not tight enough
把他和埃里克联♥系♥起来
to connect him to Eric.
除了爱荷华州立大学
Outside of ISU,
他们之间并没有联♥系♥
there's no real link.
好了 C4呢
All right, what about the C-4?
烟酒枪♥支♥管理局的报告说这批特殊的C4
ATF's report says this particular batch of C-4
是6年前制♥造♥的
was made six years ago.
2012年很多地区的制♥造♥商
Multiple blocks were reported stolen
上报被偷
from the manufacturer in 2012.
2012年
Oh, 2012?
所以我们现在落后这个线索6年
So we're six years behind the lead.
不 我在烟酒枪♥支♥管理局有人
No, I got a guy in ATF.
我打听一下帮咱们赶上进度
I'll catch us up.
我们有什么可以用到这家伙身上的筹码吗
Do we have anything I can use as leverage on this guy?
马克去年酒驾
Mark's got a DUI from last year.
他骂了逮捕他的警官
He chewed out the arresting officer.
他是个易怒的人
He's an angry guy.
但是很多人都易怒
But a lot of people are angry,
特别是喝了几杯之后
especially after a few beers.
并不意味着他们会制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Doesn't mean they build bombs.
如果我们什么都找不到的话
Look, if we're not finding anything
也许我们查错方向了
then maybe we're looking in the wrong place.
这家伙家里没有任何制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的材料
This guy's house was cleared of any bomb-making materials.
而且新闻台的保安
And the security guard at the news station
对他并没有印象
said he couldn't pick him out of a line up.
说句公道话 新闻台的保安怀疑
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表