也就不用汇报情况了吧
so I guess there's no need for a check-in, huh?
汉克·博伊特警长会来询问汉娜的情况
Sergeant Hank Voight checks in on Hannah?
对 不过我说了 她不住这里
Yeah, he did, but like I said, she's not here, so...
她十八了
She's 18.
好吧
Okay.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
我不知道 她自己过
I don't know, she's on her own.
等等 你不记得你上次见她的时间
Uh, wait, but you don't remember when you saw her last?
那她现在的住址呢
Okay, what about her current address?
她只说她找到了地方住
She just said she found a place.
没给我地址
She didn't give me an address.
安妮
Look, Anne...
如果你有什么误会 那很抱歉
I'm sorry if we miscommunicated with you,
但我们认为汉娜陷入了极大的危险之中
but we believe that Hannah's in some pretty serious danger.
如果你能给我们点信息
So, anything you can tell us...
上次你见到她 她和谁在一起
Last time you saw her, who she was with...
随便什么信息都能帮助到我们
Any of that might help us.
-任何信息 -拜托了
- Anything. - Come on.
汉娜最后跟你住是什么时候
When's the last time Hannah actually lived with you?
汉娜十八了
Hannah's 18.
他问的可不是这个
Yeah, but that's not what he asked.
我好好地照顾了那姑娘很久
Look, I took good care of that girl for a real long time.
她都不是我亲生的
She's not even my kid.
你们想通知儿童保护局吗
You wanna call Child Services?
那就通知啊 是她自己想出去住的
Go ahead. She wanted to be on her own.
她年龄够大 可以照顾好自己了
She was old enough to take care of herself.
她当时都16了
She was 16,
比我离开家的时候还大了一岁呢
a whole year older than I was when I left home.
我只知道她是搬出去和朋友住
All I know is that she left to live with her friend...
艾迪 什么桑普特
Addie. Something--Sumpter.
我之前是听说她们挤在卡纳瑞维尔的一个地方
Last I knew they were squatting somewhere in Canaryville.
差不多吧
Maybe.
行吧
Okay.
-艾迪 -警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
- Hey, Addie. - Cops, cops!
-快走 -等等
- Let's move! - Hey, wait.
冷静
Calm down.
艾迪 艾迪
Addie! Addie!
别跑 行不
Come on. All right?
放轻松
Chill out.
转身 那边是你的地方吧
Okay, turn around, were you-- is that your space over there?
就这个破地方
All this destroyed area in here?
你有家当吗
You got stuff somewhere?
有没有
Yes or no?
你们不能搜查我的东西
You can't search my stuff.
事实上 这块地并不属于你 所以...
Actually, this property's not yours, so...
那你们就随便搜吧
So just have at it then.
你坐一下
Just sit down.
我们不是要逮捕你
Okay, we're not here to arrest you.
也不想逮捕你
We don't want to bring you in.
我们只是有几个关于汉娜的问题想问你
We just wanna ask you some questions about Hannah.
她住在这里吗
Okay, does she live here?
不住
She's not here.
你上次见她是什么时候
So, when was the last time you've seen her?
不记得了 抱歉
No idea, I'm sorry.
我今早见过她
Well, I saw her this morning.
然后两个持枪男子就把她推进了一辆车
Right before two guys with guns shoved her into an SUV.
然后他们就抢劫了一家信用合作社
And then they went and robbed a credit union.
一通开枪 还打死了一个人
Shot the place up. Left a guy for dead.
艾迪 她可是你最好的朋友
Addie, this is your best friend.
你知不知道她在哪里
You know where she is?
艾迪 如果你是害怕什么人或者...
Addie, if you're scared of somebody or any--
我才不怕 我是真不知道
I'm not scared. I don't know jack.
我没和她说过话
I haven't talked to Hannah.
-好吧 我们走 -等等 你不是说
- All right, come on. - Wait, I thought you said
-不抓我的吗 -我们是不想
- you weren't gonna take me in? - Well, no, we didn't want to,
可现在必须得抓你了
but now we need to.
那个女孩很害怕 但我觉得她知道什么
That girl's scared, but I feel like she knows something.
她说汉娜从没和她一起住过
She said that Hannah never lived there with her
但其他流浪者说他们在那里见过另一个女孩
but other squatters said they did see another female there
和汉娜的形象相符 但他们不记得
that matched Hannah's description, but they can't
她们身边还有没有其他男人
recall a man ever being with her.
但这不代表她们没在外面见其他男人
Right, but it doesn't mean they didn't meet men outside.
那个地方本来就是重点关注区域
Area Central's had that address flagged.
风化组每个月都会检查
And Vice has been doing routine sweeps
附近的巷子
in the adjoined alley each month.
-你觉得是皮条客 -有可能
- You're thinking pimp? - Maybe.
这些姑娘在街头已经
The truth is, these girls have been on the street
混了一年半 不少人知道她们
for a year and a half, and they've been exposed to a lot.
你自己说的汉娜看上去认识他们
You yourself said that it looked like Hannah knew 'em.
那么
So...
可能那家伙在训练培养她
It's possible that this guy was grooming her.
而她没有适应 所以她出来
And she didn't take well to it. So she stepped out,
找你帮助
went to your for help,
然后他们把她抓了回去
and then they pull her to keep her in line.
我不知道 杰
I don't know, Jay.
副业是武装抢劫的皮条客
Pimps who sideline into armed robbery--
这些家伙不是专业的银行抢劫犯
These guys are not professional bank robbers.
很明显
They made that clear.
可能是为了弄到钱什么都做
This could be "Anything for a buck."
好 艾迪呢
All right, where's Addie?
和鲁塞克一起 不说话
She's with Ruzek. Not talking.
除了说要找媒体
Except to call the media.
好吧
Okay.
和风化组打电♥话♥ 所有这些都告知他们
Listen, get on the horn with Vice, run all this past them.
-关门好吗 -好
- Hey, grab the door, will ya? - Yeah.
我是 詹姆斯·欧沙 请留言
You've reached James Osha. Leave a message.
警长 附近刚发生一起抢劫案
Sarge, a robbery in progress just came over the zone.
罗根广场的货币兑换所
The hold up alarm was activated at the Currency Exchange
紧急报♥警♥器刚响了
in Logan Square.
巡逻车在路上 但报♥警♥者说
Squads are in route but the 911 caller is saying
抢劫犯蒙面并携带自动步♥枪♥
masked offenders with assault rifles.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
一切发生得太快
Things went sideways fast.
孩子新来的 上周入职
The kid was new. Started last week.
没有后面金库的钥匙
Didn't have a key to the back vaults.
没有值班经理吗
There wasn't a manager on site?
在关门的时候抢劫一个地方
Well, you rob the place at closing.
他们可以就这么离开的 但...
They could have just left but...
两个蒙面男性劫犯 携带AK47
Two masked male offenders. AK-47s.
有三名劫犯 其中两个男性 30左右
There were three offenders. Two males, fit, 30s.
还有一名女性
And one female.
是汉娜吗
Is that Hannah?
她也参与其中了
She participated?
这案子应该马上移交到抢劫凶案组
Case should immediately be handed over to Robbery Homicide.
一开始就应该交给他们
Should have been theirs from the get.
不 整个案子是从
No. This whole case jumped off
我当班的时候目击到的
from an aggravated kidnapping
一起严重绑♥架♥案开始的
that I witnessed while on duty.
现在三个人死了 你面对的是一个
And now you've got three dead and one in critical condition
情况危急的烂摊子 汉克
to show for it, Hank.
我们已经为这个案子忙了24小时
It is not gonna serve anybody
现在把这案子从情报组移交出去
to yank this from Intelligence
对谁都不好 你懂的
when we've been knee deep in it for 24 hours, you know that.
我们查到了线索
We got leads invested.
拜托 就...
Now please, just--
让中♥央♥警局协助我们
have Area Central back us up.
好
Fine.
我要把抢劫录像和
I'm gonna get Hannah's ID out
汉娜的身份发布给媒体
with the robbery footage, state wide to the media.
丹尼 你这么做...
Danny, you do that...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表