你知道她的名字吗
You get her name?
我记得她说她叫亚斯名
I think she said it was Yasmine.
-是妓♥女♥吗 -可能是
- Hooker? - Possible.
她有口音
She had an accent.
大概是东欧 俄♥罗♥斯♥那一块的
It was eastern European, maybe Russian.
那你们都说了什么
So what you guys talk about?
不确定
Not sure.
怎么会不确定呢
Well, explain that to me.
我的记忆 模糊了
My memory's... blurry.
那你记得邀请她去你的房♥间吗
You remember inviting her to your room?
不记得 我无法想象会邀请她 我
No, but I can't imagine that I really did. I...
我不会背叛我的妻子
I don't cheat on my wife,
是的 我知道现在听起来很可笑
and yes, I know that sounds absurd given the circumstances.
她肯定趁我去洗手间的时候给我下了药
She must have drugged me when I got up to go to the restroom.
只有这样才能说得通
That is the only thing that makes sense.
我以前从来没有这样断片过
I have never blacked out before.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
她给你下了药 你们上了楼
She drugged you. You went upstairs.
然后你昏过去了
Then you passed out,
你们俩之外的第三个人进来 把她打死
and some guy other than you comes in, shoots the girl,
把枪放在你的手里 让枪上布满你的指纹
puts the gun in your hand, gets your fingerprints all over it,
然后把枪扔到地上走出去了
then tosses the gun on the ground and walks out.
这故事可够玄的 斯科特
That's a hell of a theory, Scott.
肯定有人陷害我
Somebody must have set me up.
只有这一种可能性
It is the only plausible explanation
才能解释这种荒谬的局面
to this totally implausible situation.
你觉得有什么人可能陷害你
Any idea who might want to do that?
-多到数不清 -怎么说
- Too many to count. - How's that?
我投票反对一项重大建设计划
I voted against a major construction project
就在53区
in the 53rd Ward.
然后那项计划流产了
And after that the deal fell apart.
因此遭受了损失的人就盯上了我
Then the people who lost out came after me.
有在网上骂我的 有划我轮胎的
There was verbal attacks on social media, slashed tires.
城里的每一个建筑商 工会代表和市议员
Every builder and union rep and alderman in this city
都希望我出事
would love to see me fail.
几位 格雷诺众议员
Look, guys, Congressman Graynor
显然需要休息 我想他可以走了吧
clearly needs some rest. I assume he's free to go?
我们还得再多拘留他一阵子
We're gonna keep him in custody
等我们把事情查清楚
a little longer until we can clear this up.
你就放心 斯科特 让我们去查
Just sit tight, Scott. Let us do our job.
我们会把事情查个水落石出的
We'll figure out what the hell really happened here.
除非你们逮捕他
Unless he's under arrest,
我们现在就走
we're walking out of here.
不 不用 麦克
No, it's all right, Mike.
我相信博伊特警长
I trust Sergeant Voight.
该做什么就做 我坦坦荡荡
Do what you need to do. I got nothing to hide.
我唯一的要求就是
The only thing I ask is...
别泄露给媒体
keep this out of the press.
我尽量 不过
I'll do my best but...
证据对你很不利 所以我也不好说
the evidence goes against you, all bets are off.
这是昨晚的一段监控录像
This is a feed from last night.
你们的人在吧台这里
There's your man at the bar.
格雷诺看起来挺高兴的
Well, Graynor seems to be enjoying himself.
是啊
Hell yeah.
-等等 怎么回事 -不知道
- Wait, wait, what happened? - No idea.
能麻烦你快进一下吗
can you fast forward that for me?
看看有多长时间没录上
Let's see how long it stays off.
10点2分失去画面 10点46分恢复
Okay, went out at 10:02. Came back online at 10:46.
正好是那位无名女被杀的时间
Same time the Jane Doe was murdered.
是啊 未免也太巧了
Yeah, that is a hell of a coincidence.
昨晚是谁在值班
You know who was on duty last night?
一个叫卢克·艾维的男的
Guy named Luke Ivey.
他在我们这干了三年了
He's been with us for about three years,
但他是个挺温和的人
but he's a pretty mellow guy.
想象不到他会干这种事
Can't imagine he's involved in this.
好吧 我们需要
All right, well, we're gonna need
这个人的联络方式
his contact information right now.
这些大♥麻♥我都是有处方的
I got a medical prescription for the weed,
所以完全合法
so it's totally legit.
我们不是来问你的大♥麻♥的
We're not here about your weed.
我们要问你昨晚的事
We're actually here about last night.
昨晚是你在班布里奇安保执勤吧
You were working security at the Bainbridge, right?
对 我听说有个女的被杀了
Oh, right. I heard a girl got killed or something?
是 而且案发那段时间 监控摄像
Yeah, and it just so happens that the surveillance system
恰好停止工作了
was shut down at the time of the murder.
你了解是什么原因吗
Yeah, you know anything about that?
你觉得是有人故意
You think somebody intentionally
关掉了安保监控
shut down the security system?
我们是这么考虑过
It crossed our minds, yes.
你是在10点到11点当值吧
You were working between 10:00 and 11:00, right?
是啊 断断续续的
Yeah, on and off.
我一半时间都在里屋
I spent half the time in the back room,
看电视上的格斗比赛
watching a fight on TV.
卢克 你见过这个女的吗
Luke, you ever seen this woman?
-认识她吗 -不认识
- You recognize her? - No.
没见过 她就是死者吗
Never. She the one that got killed?
你听着 问问题的是我们
Listen, the way this works is that we ask the questions,
-你只管回答 -抱歉
- you answer. - Sorry.
我的错 尽管问吧
My bad. Ask away.
好 所以你没有关闭监控
All right, so you didn't shut it down.
你知道谁有可能吗
Do you know who did?
谁都有可能啊
Could have been anyone.
好多人都有权限进入监控室
Lots of people have access to that room.
-斯科特·格雷诺 -是
- Scott Graynor? - Yeah.
-我知道他 -你喜欢他吗
- Yeah, I know him. - You like him?
不 他是个右翼种族主义混♥蛋♥
No. He's a racist, right-wing prick.
我不确定我是不是同意
I'm not sure I agree with that,
但这不是我来的原因 雷
but that's not why I'm here, Ray.
那你有何贵干啊
So why are you here?
私下里说 我们是来查一件涉及他的凶杀案
Off the record, we're looking at him for a homicide.
案情有点奇怪
The facts are a bit odd.
不过格雷诺说不是他做的 说有人陷害他
But Graynor claims he didn't do it, thinks he was set up.
有这个可能
That is possible.
斯科特在这里可不怎么受欢迎
Ol' Scott isn't too popular around here,
至少眼下是这样
not right now anyway.
是啊 我听说那个建设案的事了
Yeah, I mean, I heard about the construction deal.
对 多功能市中小区
Yeah, mixed-use, urban village,
餐厅 公♥寓♥和办公室
cafes, apartments, offices--
本来是利在千秋的好事
it would've been a game-changer.
那是怎么回事
All right, what happened?
格雷诺把联邦拨款调到别的地方去了
Graynor redirected all the federal dollars elsewhere.
还说什么他希望把更多的投资分配给
Gave some half-assed speech about how he wanted
更外♥围♥郊区之类的蠢话
more investments in more rural areas.
真♥相♥就是这个人根本不相信
The truth is the man doesn't believe
重振市区的计划
in urban revitalization.
他想在我的选区里建的
The only thing he wants to build in my ward
只有监狱
is a damn prison.
所以格雷诺说他
So Graynor's telling the truth
-有很多敌人是真的 -是啊
- about having a lot of enemies. - Yeah.
太对了
You're damn right.
知道有谁可能最恨他吗
Any idea who might be at the top of the list?
比尔·马哈尼
Bill Mahoney.
他是钢铁工人联合会的主席
He's the head of the Iron Workers Union.
谢了 雷
Appreciate it, Ray.
毫不意外 死因是子弹
No surprise, C.O.D. is exsanguination
射入胸膛导致的大量失血
to do with the bullet entering her chest.
有性活动的迹象吗
Any evidence of sexual activity?
没有 也没发现第三方的基因痕迹
None. No traces of third-party DNA, either.
不过我确实发现她的上臂植入了这个
But I did find this implanted in her upper arm.
还真不是每天能见到的东西
You don't see this every day.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表