So?
他们查到枪♥支♥注册在5年前
They traced it back to a gun registered to this punk
我逮捕的一个混混名下
I pinched five years ago.
而枪没有收回过
Never recovered the gun.
所以我成了嫌疑人
Makes me a suspect.
-他在唬你 -不是
- He's bluffing. - No, he's not.
他是冲着我来的 老埃
He's coming after me, Al.
我以为你俩休战了
I thought you two had a truce?
对 但没休多久
Yeah, well, it ain't gonna last.
他太想抓住我把柄了
He wants me too bad.
听好
All right, listen up.
嫌犯在地点出现 和另一名男性一起
Suspect is on location. He's with another male.
非裔美国人 穿蓝色大衣
African American, blue coat.
我不确定我能不能做到 老兄
I don't know if I can do this, man.
我觉得我可能得和律师聊聊
I think maybe I need to be talking to a lawyer.
谁在一直轰炸你的手♥机♥
Who's blowing up your phone?
肯德里克
Yo, Kendrick.
-你想聊聊 -是的
- You wanted to talk. - Yeah.
事情是这样 自从克里斯被杀
Look, the thing is, ever since Chris got killed,
就有很多条子找我
there's been a lot of police around.
你告诉他们什么了
And what'd you tell them?
-什么都没说 -那就对了
- Nothing. - That's right.
什么都别告诉他们
Nothing for them to know.
你唯一要操心的就是把我丢的钱
The only thing you gotta worry about is getting me back
弄回来
that money I lost.
老兄 我不能一直这么干
Bro, I can't keep doing that.
我一直打这种坏比赛 前途就毁了
I keep throwing up bad games, it's gonna kill my career.
什么意思
What?
你还是觉得你要去NBA
You still think you're going to the NBA?
不可能了
That is no longer happening.
-我还有机会 -有过机会
- I still got a shot. - Had a shot.
但你还是新人的时候你的膝盖伤
But that knee injury you got when you were a freshman,
就让你失去了半步机会
you lost half a step.
半步 那是
Half a step, that's--
那意味着离NBA有100英里了
That's 100 miles in the NBA.
-那是假的 -不幸 这是真的
- That's--that's a lie. - Sadly, it's the truth.
等这一切都结束 兄弟 我就是你的依靠
And when all this is over, my brother, i'm all you got left.
所以
So.
你凭什么觉得可以糊弄我
Why'd you think you could play me?
兄弟 我没有
Bro, I didn't--
弗莱迪·莫斯利拿了36分
Freddy Mosley went off for 36 points.
究竟谁能料想到这种事发生
Who in the world could have saw that happening?
这就是上帝之举
That was a act of God.
你和克里斯就该控制比赛
You and Chris were supposed to control that game.
然后你们就跪着唱国歌♥
And then you knelt for the anthem
乖乖坐板凳上
and got your dumb asses benched.
最后我们才这样了
And here we are.
所以你除掉克里斯吗
Is that why you took Chris out?
我喜欢克里斯
I liked Chris.
我本不想这样的
I didn't want it to go down the way it did.
我告诉他 他欠我钱
I went to tell him he owed me money.
他去抢我的枪 然后
He reached for my gun, and it just went...
走火了
Off.
你不会想做克里斯这样的傻子
You don't wanna be a fool like Chris.
好了 他招了
All right, we got it.
-准备进去 -汉克 等等
- Let's prepare to move in. - Oh, Hank, hold on, hold on.
那是伍兹的女儿
That's Woods' daughter.
她在这干嘛
What is she doing here?
安东尼奥 我们有情况了
Antonio, we got a situation.
收到我短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
你来这干嘛 布里安娜
What you doing here, Brianna?
我来见贾马尔喝一杯
I just came to meet Jamal for a drink.
我不知道他和你一起
I didn't know he was with you.
布里安娜 你还好吗
Brianna, hey. How you doing?
-我们离开这 -慢着 慢着
- Let's you and me get outta here. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我让他供认了 抓住他
Yo, I got the confession! Arrest him!
站住 站住
Hey, man! Hey, hey, hey!
举起手
Hands! Hands!
你是该死的条子
You're the damn police!
-放松 -举起手
- Take it easy. - Let's see some hands.
-举起手 -好
- Put your hands up! - All right.
-举手 -好
- Put them up! - Okay.
以我所爱起誓 你最好别动
On everything I love, you better not move.
他们把窃听器放哪儿了
Where'd they put the wire?
伙计 不是这样的
Guys, it ain't like that, bro.
他们把窃听器放哪儿了
Hey, man, where'd they put the wire?
放地上
On the ground.
布里安娜和这事没关系 兄弟
Bro, Brianna ain't got nothing to do with this, brother--
坐下
Sit down!
别动 坐好
Don't move! In the chair!
谁都不许离开
Nobody leaves. Nobody.
我听说了 布里安娜
I got word. Brianna?
她在里面
She's inside.
怎么会这样的
How in the hell did that happen?
-你告诉我啊 -错误的时间和地点
- You tell me. - Wrong time, wrong place.
丹尼 她很清楚发生了什么事
Denny, she knew exactly what was going down,
而且不是我们告诉她的
and she didn't get it from us.
我告诉了布里安娜可能会发生什么
I told Brianna what was likely to happen
在贾马尔合作之后
after Jamal cooperated.
也许他打给她告诉自己在哪
Maybe he called her and told her where he was.
她过来试着劝他
She came down here trying to talk him out of it.
她搞砸了我们的行动
She blew up our operation.
别怪她身上 汉克
Don't put it on her, Hank!
不是我想怪她的
That's not where I'm putting it.
怎么救她出来
How do we get her out?
安东尼奥在里面
I got Antonio inside.
看到条子了 很糟
Seeing blue. This is bad, G.
冷静 兄弟
Hey, just chill, man.
我能搞定
I got this.
你搞不定
No, you don't got this.
我跟你说过闭嘴了
You know, I have told you to shut up, man.
肯德里克
Kendrick.
你话太多了
You talk too much, man.
听我说
Listen to me.
想活命吗
You wanna live?
那就跟我合作
Work with me.
我是你的出路
I'm your way out.
外面有很多白人警♥察♥
There's a lot of white police officers out there
蓄势待发向你开枪
with itchy trigger fingers waiting to shoot you.
你走不了多远
You won't make it 2 feet.
让我给我的警长打电♥话♥
Let me call my Sergeant.
现在谈话是你最好的武器
Talking's the best weapon you got right now.
不不不
No, no, no.
-她才是最好的武器 -不
- She's the best weapon I got. - No!
-过来 -布里安娜
- Now. - Brianna!
-不 -丹尼
- No! - Denny.
-我要进去 -不行
- I'm going in. - No, you can't!
给我让开 我女儿在里面
Get the hell out of my way! My daughter is in there!
丹尼 里面有15个人
Denny, there's 15 people in there!
你拿着枪冲进去 肯定会是血流成河
You march in with a gun, it's gonna be a bloodbath.
马上把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me right now.
-这是命令 -老大
- That's an order. - Boss, boss--
我们不能在这里干等着
Look, we're not gonna just sit here!
丹尼 你得信任我
Denny! You've got to trust me!
里面有我的人
I've got a man inside!
等等
Just hold on.
说话 安东尼奥
Talk to me, Antonio.
不 不是安东尼奥
No, this ain't Antonio.
我是肯德里克
This is Kendrick.
我跟你说明白 现在我说了算
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表