All right, so, maybe help us out.
我会尽量帮助你们的
I'll help you however I can.
那好 谢了 弗兰尼女士
All right, thank you, Ms. Franny.
-多谢了 -谢谢你的松饼
- Appreciate you. - And thank you for the muffin.
不客气
You're welcome.
面部识别看来是不行了
So much for facial rec.
倒回去 到进门时停下
Go back and freeze it in the doorway.
放大到左面那个人的手上
Zoom in on the hands of the guy on the left.
把那个文身截图
Get those tats.
另一个人额头上的文身也截一下
And do the same on the forehead for the other guy.
这些文身挺独特的
Those are pretty unique.
我们那边有个SS-11文身的数据库
We have a database of SS-11 tattoos back home.
我能让我的人查一查这几个文身都是谁的
I can have my people try and put a name to those images.
好
Yeah.
好 切到室内摄像头吧
All right, let's switch to the inside camera.
我去吧 你继续看
I got her. You keep watching.
不好意思
Oh. I'm sorry.
-天啊 -你还好吗
- Jesus. - Hey, you okay?
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你没怎么
Nothing.
真♥相♥就是 想不让那种景象
The truth is, it's a bigger problem
影响到你 是很难的
if stuff like that doesn't get to you.
给
Here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道该怎么看待一个
I don't know what to think about a guy
随身携带纸巾的男的
who carries tissues in his jacket.
也许他是个感情丰富的人
Well, he's either incredibly sensitive,
又或者他可能感冒了 又或者
or he's got a cold. Or he's...
他是为了应对芝加哥的寒冬
Prepared for winter in Chicago.
我猜你大概是以上三种可能都有吧
Well, I'm going to guess all of the above.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
安保录像有什么收获吗
Anything from the security footage?
看不清脸 但确实截到了几个独特的文身
No faces, but we did capture some unique tats
在他们的手上和额头上
on their hands and forehead.
正在我们和全国的数据库中进行比对
Checking our databases and around the country.
马赛拉已经把图片
Marcella sent the images
发回在萨尔瓦多的局里
back to her department in El Salvador.
如果他们在萨尔瓦多被捕
If they were arrested in El Salvador,
这些帮派文身就会进入我们的数据库
those gang tattoos will be in our system.
有当地人站出来提供情报了吗
Any locals willing to get involved?
有 我们还真找到个
Oh, yeah, we actually got
挺厉害的面包店主弗兰尼
a badass bakery owner named Franny.
她说我们可以随意用她的店
She said we can use her store to do anything we want.
还没有帮派找她的麻烦
She hasn't been approached by the gang yet,
但她的店几天前被人破坏过
but her store was vandalized a few days ago,
所以如果按照他们的套路
so if they follow the pattern,
很快他们就会再去找她麻烦
they should be hitting her up soon.
他们会先派一个收账人去要个价
They'll send in a chequeo to make the initial offer.
-收账人 -是 一个青少年
- Chequeo? - Yes, a teenager.
他们利用一个青少年网络
They use a network of young kids
在街头传递消息
to deliver messages from the street.
给帮派头目
To and from the gang leaders.
不用手♥机♥
No phones.
收账人进店之后
When the chequeo comes into the store,
我们让店主拒绝付钱
we have the owner refuse to pay.
然后我们尽量跟着收账人
And then we try our best to tail the chequeos
-回到帮派的安全屋 -好
- back to the gang's safe house. - Hmm.
希望能追查到老大
And hopefully the boss.
抱歉打断一下 汉克 借一步说话
I'm sorry to interrupt, Hank. I need a word.
听上去不错 就按她说的来
That sounds good. Let's do it her way.
-布置下去吧 -用我的办公桌吧
- Set it up. - Use my desk.
丹尼
Denny?
超级玛刚刚动工要开新店
Super Mart just broke ground on a new store.
就在22号♥大街路桥边上
Over on that old railroad property
那一片临铁道地块上
down by the 22nd street bridge.
昨天工程被叫停了
Yesterday, construction was halted.
建筑工发现了一些人体遗骨
The builders uncovered some human remains.
是 我听说了
Yeah, I read about that.
法医检测出了一个匹配身份
Well, a medical examiner just made a positive ID.
凯文·宾汉姆
It's Kevin Bingham.
你儿子的杀手
The man who murdered your son.
你失去儿子已经很难过了
I mean, losing your boy is hard enough,
但还要让你的名字经受这么多议论
but to have your name dragged in the mud like that?
内务部的人正在仓库里调查
Internal Affairs out there digging around the silos,
寻找宾汉姆的遗体
looking for Bingham's body.
还指控你杀了他
Accusing you of murdering him.
那真是
That's...
真的很难接受
That's a lot to take.
我经受得住
I got thick skin.
是 我想让你知道
Yeah, well, I want you to know that crime lab
取证室在处理这件事 加班加点为你正名
is all over this, working overtime to clear your name.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
我想在地里埋了这么久
I figure all this time in the ground,
很难找到能给我
it's going to be tough to find something
正名的东西了
to clear my name.
再看吧
We'll see about that.
我调了联调局的一队法医来帮忙
I brought in an FBI forensics team to help out.
我们一起应对 汉克
It's all hands on deck, Hank.
你经历了这么多 这是我们至少能做的
It's the least we could do for all you've been through.
还有别的吗
You got anything else?
现在没了
Not at the moment.
但是一旦有消息 你一定是第一个知道的
But you'll be the first to know when I do.
好了
Okay.
萨尔瓦多的马赛拉的人
Marcella's people in El Salvador
和录像中那两个人的纹身匹配
matched that tattoos in the video to these two guys.
尤万尼·委拉斯开兹 阿隆佐·阿玛亚
Yovani Valasquez, Alonzo Amaya.
是SS-11的帮派人 这是他们的老大
Part of a violent SS-11 clique, led by that guy.
罗欧·马丁尼兹 又叫"老狼"
That's Raul Martinez, AKA "El Lobo."
因为谋杀和其他重罪在我国被通缉
Wanted for murder and other felonies in my country.
我通知了国际刑♥警♥ 在联调局那里把他们做了标记
I notified Interpol, flagged them with the Feds,
把他们的相貌发给了巡逻队
and put their faces out to patrol.
诱捕行动进行得如何
All right, so where we at with the sting operation?
民防处连到了面包房♥的音像
OCD's got the bakery wired for video and sound.
凯文和我会在里面烘焙
Kevin and I will be inside, baking.
是的 我们可能在那待一段时间
Yeah, and we'll probably be in there for a while,
因为如果这些家伙聪明的话 他们可能会在
because if these dudes are smart they might lay low
当铺事件之后保持低调
after what they did in the pawn shop, right?
SS-11不会
Not SS-11.
他们会一直去 不停恐吓
They just keep coming, they keep intimidating.
知道了
Copy that.
-在那小心点 -谢谢
- Be careful out there. - Thank you.
饼干 奶酪蛋糕 每日现烤
我看到你没戴婚戒
I didn't see a ring on your finger.
你应该当警探
You should be a detective someday.
是吗
Yeah?
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
但是我们有两个很棒的孩子 一个男孩一个女孩
But we have two great kids, a boy and a girl.
或者应该说是小女人
Or should I say, young woman.
一个非常聪明 顽固的小女人
A very smart, opinionated young woman at that.
女生是很复杂的
Well, girls are complicated.
我注意到了
Yeah, I've noticed.
-你呢 -我复杂吗
- How about you? - Complicated?
我也复杂
Oh, yeah, I am.
结婚了吗
Married.
去年之前我是已婚的
I was, until last year.
看来和在哪当警♥察♥无关啊
Guess it doesn't matter where you're a cop, huh?
工作有同样的效果
Job has the same effect?
工作不是问题所在 反正我们之间不是
That wasn't the problem. With us, anyway.
我们的儿子去世了
Our son passed away.
交通事故
Traffic accident.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表