最后只会让他们像九♥成♥失控的罪犯一样
This is gonna end like 90% of crime sprees do:
-酿成惨剧 -你担心激起众怒吗
- In bullets. - You worried about reform optics?
不 我是担心
No, I'm worried about
一个被胁迫的18岁女孩
an 18-year-old girl who I think is being coerced.
一个我认识的女孩
A girl I know,
她曾向我求助
who came to me for help.
丹尼 我看到了她对劫犯的反应
Denny, I saw how she reacted to the offenders.
她很怕他们 她是被掳走的
She was scared of them. They took her!
你是说她是帕蒂·赫斯特吗
You saying she's Patty Hearst?
赫斯特家族继承人 被绑♥架♥后成为著名银行劫匪
你怎么认识这女孩的
How do you even know this girl?
以前人家把我介绍给她的
Someone introduced me to her a long time ago.
我几年没和她联♥系♥了
And I haven't talked to her in a few years.
所以你没有那么了解她了
So, you don't know her that well anymore?
对吗
Right?
我要把她的身份公布出去 还有抢劫录像
I'm gonna put Hannah's ID out, with the robbery footage.
-好吗 -丹尼
- All right? - Denny...
卢戈队长让我打个电♥话♥就好
You know, Chief Lugo just told me to call.
但我觉得还是趁我能来的时候
But I figured I shouldn't waste an opportunity to come by here
过来一趟吧
while I still can.
因为你和老埃很快就会
Because pretty soon you and Al are gonna be, uh...
锒铛入狱
Tied up.
那女孩真是可惜了
Damn shame about the girl.
但你与狮子共寝
But you lay down with lions,
就会和他们一起被猎杀
you get hunted with them.
你们都在等什么
What are you all waiting for?
告诉我进展
Tell me what we got.
弹道检测和信用社劫案的相符
Um, ballistics was a match at the credit union.
我们把两处的监控视频
We went back a month in security footage
都倒回一个月进行查看 但没有发现
for both locations, nothing.
而且没有关于疑犯的报♥警♥电♥话♥
And no service calls of suspicious persons.
我查了摄像头 交通探头 交管局
I've been checking PODS, traffic cams, CTA--
目前为止没有发现 警长
nothing yet, Sarge.
但他们得从货币兑换所那儿逃掉啊
But they had to flee the Currency Exchange somehow.
艾迪那有消息吗
All right, anything new on Addie?
她还是不开口 警长
Uh, Addie ain't talking, Sarge.
她说不知道那些人
She said she don't know those guys
也不知道汉娜和他们的关系
or what the hell Hannah was doing with them.
我自己要去审这件事
All right, well I'm gonna take a run at it.
把文件整理好给我
Put a folder together for me, will ya?
把货币兑换所那儿的录像调给我看
Get that footage from the currency exchange for me.
如果艾迪不说话
You know, if Addie's not gonna talk,
只能从汉娜身上查他们的身份了
then we'll just narrow their IDs off Hannah.
她认识那些人 意味着她在哪儿见过他们
I mean, she knew these men. Means she met them somewhere.
查查她的每个住处
Check every address that she lived at,
住过的旅店
hostels she crashed in,
还有哈罗德华盛顿图书馆做暑期工的时候
her summer job at Harold Washington Library,
安德鲁高中上课的时候
classes at Andrews High School,
杰弗森小学 所有她可能见过他们的地方
Jefferson Elementary-- all places she potentially met them.
好 追踪下去
All right, good, chase that.
但别太钻牛角尖
but let's not get tunnel vision.
仍有可能汉娜在他们带走她之前
It's still possible Hannah didn't know these men well
并不怎么认识他们
before they took her.
等等 你还想我们像查绑♥架♥案那样查这案子吗
Wait, you still want us running this like it's an abduction?
我只想查得更宽泛些
I just wanna run wide.
她参与了
She participated.
过来
Come over here.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你看来这是自愿参与吗
That look like willing participation to you?
看上去是个吓坏了的孩子
All right, it looks like a scared kid.
但她仍然站着
But it also looks like a girl who stood two feet
站在门口七分钟
from an open door for seven minutes.
拿着武器
Who held a weapon.
本可以逃跑 大喊求救 但她没有
Could have ran, screamed for help, but she didn't.
是 当她走进警局的时候就是在求助了
Yeah, she asked for help when she walked in this district.
我们没有帮她
And we didn't give it to her.
查得快点 广泛点
I want it run fast and wide.
你知道那是谁 是吗
You know who that is, right?
是的
Yep.
那是你的朋友
That's your friend.
是汉娜
That's Hannah.
是吗
Right?
汉娜
Hannah.
他们是谁
Who are they?
这是你的朋友
This is your friend.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不知道
No idea?
你知道我能把你留在这里多久吗
You know how long I can keep you here?
我可以保证你再也离开不了
I can make sure you never leave.
我可以让你生不如死
I can make your life hell.
你还有大把日子要过
And you still got a lot of life left to live.
他帮不了你
He can't help you.
他为我工作
He works for me.
我可以大做文章的 艾迪
I can make this a lot of things, Addie.
妨碍司法公正 共谋
Obstruction of justice, conspiracy,
谋杀案的帮凶
accomplice to murder.
-但我没做 -因为我已经能
- But I didn't-- - 'Cause I can already
证明你向我撒谎了 艾迪
prove you're lying to me, Addie.
我也可以以那个罪名起诉你
I can charge you for that too
但我们现在说的是在一场银行劫案中杀死的三个钟
but we're talking about three homicides during a bank robbery--
-但我不在那 -所以你是
- But I wasn't there! - And that makes you
从犯 会受到联邦指控
an accessory, which comes with federal charges.
-不是的 简直疯了 -那是死刑
- No, that's insane! - And that is the death penalty.
但我什么都没做
But I'm not doing anything.
你会让你的朋友被杀的
You're getting your friend killed!
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
这两个中高一点的那个叫迈克
The taller of the two's name is Mike.
好
Okay.
另一个叫"TT"
But the other one goes by the name of "TT."
我不知道他们姓什么
I don't know their last names.
但是迈克是汉娜的男朋友
But Mike's... Hannah's boyfriend.
男朋友还是皮条客
Boyfriend or pimp?
告诉我 我是说 他抓着她
Tell me. I mean, he's holding her.
逼她
Running her?
他伤害她吗
Does he hurt her?
迈克不伤害她 他...
Mike doesn't hurt her, he...
他爱她
He loves her.
她爱他
And she loves him.
如果她这么做的话 只是...
If she's doing this, it is only...
因为他这么做
because he is.
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你
I believe you.
好了 艾迪只知道迈克和TT
All right, all Addie knows is Mike and TT.
她不知道姓什么
She doesn't know their last names,
没去过他们的公♥寓♥ 什么都不知道
never been to their apartments, nothing.
TT有很多纹身
TT's got a bunch of tattoos.
迈克的口音像是芝加哥的
Mike sounds like he's from Chicago.
好了 他们是暴♥力♥的人
All right, well, these are violent men.
假设他们过着暴♥力♥的生活
Let's assume they live violent lives.
该死 犯罪数据库里有3276个迈克
Damn, I got 3,276 Mikes in this criminal database.
好 民防处估计迈克身高1米85
Okay, well, the OCD tech estimated Mike's height at 6'1",
180斤 棕色眼睛
weight 180. Eye color brown.
-有用吗 -没多大用
- Does that help? - Nah, not really.
缩小了些范围
I mean, it trims it down a little bit,
但还是范围太大了
but it's still too wide for me.
年龄估计在32到36岁之间
Age was estimated 32 to 36.
一开始的抢劫案中的巡游者
Hey, the Land Cruiser that was used in the initial robbery
是从蓝岛的居民车♥库♥里偷的
was stolen from a residential garage in Blue Island.
主人说你从街上是看不到车♥库♥的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表