Make it real hard for you to do business,
很难帮你选区的人
to help the people of your ward.
你想怎么做
What's your proposal?
放过霍斯特德
Just back off Halstead.
没问题
I can do that,
如果你放过佩尔
if you back off Pell.
放哨的佩尔
Pell, the lookout?
他不止如此
He's more than that.
他是整个团伙的大脑人物
He's the brains of the whole crew.
他不贩毒 不开枪杀人
He doesn't deal drugs, shoot people.
他的重点是赚钱
He focuses on making money.
所以我需要他出来
So I need him out there on the street
确保资金顺利周转
making sure that the cash flow continues.
马♥克♥思♥呢
And Marcus?
随你处置
Bury his ass.
合作愉快
Alderman.
合作愉快
Hank.
摩根·威廉姆斯的枉死
Morgan Williams' senseless death
让全城人♥民♥陷入
has caused this city great distress
无比的悲痛
and pain.
结果 我们去努力
And as a result, we've gone to great lengths
找人负责
to find someone to blame,
找人憎恨
someone to hate.
此前没人比我更憎恨
And no one has wanted to hate Detective Halstead
霍斯特德警探
more than me.
但我对
But the more I learned
那天早上发生的事越了解
about what actually transpired that morning,
越是确信霍斯特德警探
the more I'm convinced Detective Halstead
没做错什么
did nothing wrong.
事实上 他的行为
In fact, his actions
救了好几个人
saved several lives--
好几个黑人
several black lives.
-借过 -我们真的...
- Excuse me. - We really want to...
休想
Nice try.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
回见 汉克
I'll see you around, Hank.
抱歉 我尽快过来了
Sorry, I got here as fast as I could.
结束了吗
It's over?
对 刚结束了
Yeah, just ended.
情况如何
How'd it go?
不错 其实很不错
It was good. Really good, actually.
价格很公道
Price was very gracious.
我也不知道到底怎么变成这样了 但是
I'm not really sure what prompted all this, but--
就当我答应了
Hey, take yes for an answer.
如果你有任何需要 尽管找我
If there's anything you need, please let me know.
我会没事的
I'll be okay eventually.
我就只需要弄明白这一切
I think I just gotta make sense of all of it.
是很艰难
Yeah. It's tough.
相信我
Trust me.
你...
Have you...
对
Yeah.
虽然情况不同 不过
Different circumstances, but...
跟摩根的妈妈谈过了吗
Talk to Morgan's mother yet?
没有 我觉得我没准备好
No. I don't think I'm ready.
你永远不会准备好
Oh, man. You're never gonna be ready.
去做就行了
You just have to do it.
责任不在霍斯特德警探...
Detective Halstead is not the man to blame...
听上去是好消息
Sounds like good news.
-我们不该恨他 -是啊
- Not the man to hate. - Yeah, yeah.
不过让人深思
Makes you think, though.
霍斯特德只是在尽职做自己的工作
I mean, Halstead's just doing his job,
天啊 他差点被杀死了
he almost gets killed, for God sakes,
可他们却想尽办法让他身败名裂
and they try their best to throw him under the bus.
当警♥察♥真难
It's a tough time to be a cop.
至少在芝加哥是如此
In Chicago, anyway.
对 为此我要喝一杯
Yeah, I'll drink to that.
等一下
Wait, no.
我们还是为别的喝这杯吧
I say we drink to something else instead.
同意 敬霍斯特德
I agree. To Halstead.
敬霍斯特德
To Halstead.
金 你还想喝一瓶吗
Kim, you want another beer?
不喝了
No, I'm good.
晚点我们...
Maybe later, we could, uh--
不
No.
真的不是个好主意
It's just not a good idea.
我从没说过是
Well, I never said it was a good idea.
我认识了个人
I met someone.
好事
That's great.
你真的不要再来一瓶了吗
You--you sure you don't want another beer?
不了
I'm good.
好 晚安
All right. Have a good night.
上次我们吃饭时 你说很高兴
The last time we had dinner, you said you weren't too happy
在州检察官办公室工作
over at the state's attorney's office.
那种长♥期♥调查有点无聊
Those long-tail investigations get a little boring.
如果你想找点刺♥激♥
Well, if you're looking for a little more excitement,
随时欢迎你回来
you're welcome back in the unit full-time.
虽然可能需要处理点事
Might have to juggle a few things,
不过听上去是个好主意
but that sounds great.
我找到了摩根的项链
I found Morgan's necklace.
我想给你
I wanted you to have it.
真的对不起
I'm very sorry.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表