这你不用管
That's not your concern.
我只是想把这桩交易顺利做完
I'm just trying to make sure we do the deal right.
至少这次是这样
This time, anyway.
别紧张 一切都会顺利的
Relax, it's all gonna work out.
内特
Yo, Nate!
内特
Yo, Nate!
该走了哥们 办正事去了
Let's go, man, it's game time!
你来看
Yo, check this out.
这帮混♥蛋♥想开战
Those punks want to start a war,
可是找对人了
they came to the right place.
他们一小时前就该到了
They're supposed to be here an hour ago.
是啊 我们都明白
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, we got you.
我早说过了
Keep telling y'all.
那些人一点都不尊重人 不值得信任
Dudes don't respect nothing. They can't be trusted.
-我来说就行 -好
- Let me do this, man. - Got it.
我能行 莱恩
I got it. Ryan?
怎么回事啊 这都等你呢哥们
What the hell is goin' on, man? We waitin' on you, bro.
好吧
All right.
怎么回事
What happened?
这交易今天是谈不成了
That deal ain't going down today.
怎么说
Why not?
内特被人弄死了
Nate just popped up dead.
拜托你告诉我
Please tell me
你没我想的那么蠢
you ain't as stupid as I think you are.
当然没 这跟我一点关系没有
Hell no, I ain't had nothing to do with that.
-你确定吗 -绝对确定
- You sure about that? - I'm positive!
今天你刚刚跟我申请过
You asked permission earlier today
想宰掉个叫内特的混♥蛋♥枪贩子
to pop off some cracker-ass gun seller named Nate.
而到了晚上 这个枪贩子
And tonight, that same cracker-ass gun seller
就死了 还跟你一点关系都没有吗
wind up dead, and it ain't got nothin' to do with you?
韦斯你别激动
Wes, chill man.
事情就这样 纯粹是巧合
It is what it is, man. It's just a coincidence.
我可不信什么巧合
Well, I don't believe in coincidence, man.
沙巴兹 你相信巧合吗
Shabazz, you--you believe in coincidence, man?
我也不确定
Not sure, all right?
但我知道人不是马利克杀的
Man, I know Malik didn't do the murder.
-怎么说 -因为你不让他杀
- Why you say that? - 'Cause you told him not to.
而且我今天一直跟他在一起
All right, 'cause I was with him all day.
一直看着他
Never left my sight.
而我没见着他杀过什么叫内特的白人小子
And I ain't seen him kill no white boy named Nate.
韦斯 真不是我杀的
Yo! Wes, I didn't do it, man!
你最好希望...最好希望
You better hope... You better hope
他说的是真话 老兄
he's telling the truth, man.
枪♥支♥买♥♥卖♥♥
当然马利克不供认了
Of course Malik didn't cop to it.
他一直发誓和这事无关
Man swore up and down he had nothing to do with it.
也是很令人信服了
Almost convincing, too.
-你信他吗 -一点也不信
- You believe him? - Not for a second.
好 那我们去申请一张马利克家的搜查令
All right, so let's get a search warrant for Malik's house.
也许能发现些血迹 枪♥支♥
Maybe we find some blood, a gun.
那样能立一个谋杀案
Build a murder case that way.
我们现在行动 就是毁了阿特沃特的卧底身份
We go in now, we blow Atwater's cover.
我知道 但我们说的可是谋杀案
I know, but, you know, we're talking murder.
我可不会基于一个"可能"搞黄一起枪♥支♥大案
I'm not gonna blow a major gun case on a "Maybe."
那现在怎样 坐等
So now what? Sit back and wait
戴克斯特和他的人挑起帮派争斗吗
for Dexter and his boys to start a gang war?
希望对于那事他够聪明
Well, hopefully he's too smart for that.
我不那么确定 警长
I'm not so sure, Sarge.
他眼里都是怒火
He had fire in his eyes.
说自己要杀了所有相关的人
He said he was gonna kill everybody involved.
和他聊聊
Talk to him.
劝他像商人那样思考
Persuade him to think like a businessman.
喂
Hey, man.
给你准备了私人牢房♥
Got your own private room.
希望你不会呆太久
Hopefully you won't be here long.
你可能知道
Look, you probably know this,
警♥察♥在这里是靶子
but cops are targets around here,
所以我个人会尽可能帮忙
so I'm gonna personally do what I can to help out.
我一直想做个警♥察♥
I always wanted to be a cop myself.
狱警是第二选择
Corrections was the next best thing.
-好 -还有件事
- Right. - Oh, one more thing.
你不会想要吃饭的
You don't wanna eat the food,
因为这些畜生会在上面撒尿
because these animals are gonna piss in it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会罩着你的
I got your back.
你就是那头猪
So you're the pig?
一切都会来的
It's coming.
只是时间关系
Just a matter of time.
我们还会找到你老婆
And we're gonna find your wife, too.
再提到我老婆 我宰了你
You ever mention my wife again, I'll kill you.
-退后 -我要杀了你 杀了你
- Hey! Back it up! - I'll kill you, I'll kill you.
-放开他 -我要杀了你
- Let him go! - I'll kill you.
-放开他 -我要杀了你
- Let him go! - I'll kill you.
好消息 我刚得知
There's good news. I just got word
格拉德查克法官负责
that Judge Gladchuck is in charge
明天的保释听证会
of bail hearings tomorrow.
格拉德查克 他是个硬派人物
Gladchuck? He's a hard-ass.
我知道
I know.
明天 他不会来
Tomorrow, he's not gonna be there.
他会得肠胃炎
He's gonna contract the stomach flu.
很严重的
The really bad kind.
发烧 恶心之类的
Fever, nausea, the whole thing.
-真可惜 -是啊
- Oh, that's a shame. - Yeah.
可能要到8:55左右才会这样
It's probably not gonna hit him till 8:55 or so,
就在出庭之前 那时候他会找我
just before court convenes, at which point he'll reach out,
让我顶替他 我会欣然同意
ask me to cover for him. And I will graciously agree.
你确定他会找你吗
You sure he's gonna come through?
他别无选择
Doesn't have a choice.
你有他的把柄
You got something on him.
我有所有人的把柄
I got something on everybody.
和你一样
Just like you.
谢了 汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
-芝加哥的春天 -是啊
- Spring in Chicago, huh? - Yeah.
再说一次 瑞安
Say what you said one more time, Ryan.
再说一次 瑞安
Say what you said one more time, Ryan,
我觉得我没听明白
'cause I don't think I heard you right.
所以再说一次
So say it one more time.
我觉得你还是应该继续和韦斯他们的交易
I think you should still do the deal with Wes' crew.
无视他们杀了我表兄的事实吗
And ignore the fact they killed my cousin?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
好 这么说吧
All right, hold up.
是他们杀的人
Let's say they did the murder.
你要复仇 那也得是交易
You're gonna get revenge, you're gonna do it
之后 而不是之前
after we do the deal, not before.
你有7天的时间给供应商付清款项吗
You got, what, seven days to pay off the supplier?
这有什么关系
And what has that got to do with anything?
是的 如果你是牛仔作风 揍马利克一顿
Right, if you go cowboy and you pop Malik
或是沙巴兹一顿 警♥察♥肯定要找上你
or you pop Shabazz, the cops are gonna be all over you.
那你就没法牵上新买♥♥家
Then you can't line up a new buyer,
你就没法给供应商付钱
which means you can't pay off the supplier.
沙巴兹 怎么了 老兄
Shabazz, what up, dog?
现在喝伏特加有点早啊
So, uh, it's kinda early to be drinking vodka,
但我已经和瑞安聊了
but whatever. I already rapped with Ryan.
他和戴克斯特聊过了
All right, he talked it up with Dexter,
戴克斯特还是要把生意做了
and Dexter's still down to do the deal.
好吗 他不在意他表兄的事
Okay? Regardless of what happen to his cousin,
我们还能挣一笔
we in it for good money, baby.
-好 -那么
- Yeah. - All right.
那你怎么还是不爽 你还好吗
So why you trippin', bro? You good?
因为戴克斯特提了个新要求
'Cause Dexter made a new demand.
他告诉韦斯他会一笔勾销的唯一方式就是
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表