I put in papers for Atwater
所以他是下一个升警探的人 不是你
so he's next in line for detective, not you.
也许你可以利用一下这个
Maybe you can use that.
你想让我们帮你保管吗
You want us to voucher that for you?
不用了 我来搞定
Nah, I'll take care of it.
你确定吗 说实话 我可以搞定的 老大
You sure? Honestly, I can handle it, boss.
那两万块还是没找到 是吗
That 20K is still missing, huh?
是的 我今天早上看了库房♥记录和ERPS
Yeah, I checked the inventory logs and ERPS this morning.
那是什么让你改变主意的呢
So what prompted this new, enlightened worldview?
愤怒 博伊特摆了我一道
Anger. Voight screwed me over.
告诉我下一个升警探的就是我
Told me I was next in line for detective.
结果今天早上他越过我 升了我的搭档
Found out this morning that he passed me over for my partner.
直接告诉我我是下一个警探
Told me straight up I was next in line.
却越过我升了阿特沃特
And he passes me over for Atwater?
都没有告我一声
Didn't even give me a heads up.
所以在我看来 我什么都不欠他的
So the way I see it, I don't owe him a thing.
天
Man.
亚历克斯 你好啊 哥们
Yo, Alex, what's up, man?
你好啊
Hey, how's it going?
这是我朋友海莉
This is my friend Hailey.
-很高兴认识你 海莉 -我也是
- Nice to meet you, Hailey. - You, too.
你只和漂亮的人一起玩 是吗
You only roll with pretty people, huh?
尽量如此
Try to, anyway.
在我看来 这策略不错
Ask me, it's a solid strategy.
你们俩是想找找乐子吗
You two looking to party?
因为我现在感觉到了特别好的氛围
'Cause I'm feeling some pretty good vibes right now,
尤其是从海莉这里
especially from Hailey.
抱歉 亚历克斯 你不是我的菜
Aw, sorry, Alex. You're not my type.
你可以试试 但她是弯的
You know what? You're welcome to try a little, but she's gay.
我不会评判或者贴标签什么的 瑞安
I don't judge, Ryan. Or label.
咱们喝点吧
Let's get some drinks, yeah?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-你女朋友呢 -她在面纱工作呢
- So where's your girlfriend? - Oh, she's working Veil.
我可能等等去找她
I might stop by later.
我来这是想看看
Um, yo, I came by 'cause I wanted to see
你能不能给我牵个线
if you could hook me up.
-什么意思 -我想买♥♥点货
- What do you mean? - I wanna buy some blow.
-为什么问我 -因为我认识你
- Why are you asking me? - Because I know you.
你和卡米拉更熟
You know Camila better.
她没告诉你
Oh, huh, she didn't tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
她也卖♥♥的
She sells, too.
我只是想
And, I'm just guessing,
她的价格可能更好吧
she'll probably give you a better deal,
毕竟你俩都睡在一起了
since you're sleeping together and all.
哥们 我知道卡米拉做什么
Look, man, I know what Camila does,
但是我不想把生意和乐子混在一起
but I don't like to mix business with pleasure.
-我觉得那会搅得一团乱的 -生意
- I think it makes things messy. - Business?
所以这不只是图个乐子
So this is more than just recreational.
是的 我想干票大的
Yeah, I'm looking to buy some big product.
我有很多想要好货的迫不及待的买♥♥家
I got a lot of eager customers who want quality stuff.
实际上 是我们有迫不及待的买♥♥家
We have eager customers, actually.
我们是合作伙伴
We're in this together.
你们想要多少
What kind of weight you thinking?
25公斤
Quarter key.
我手头没那么多
I don't have that kind of weight with me.
但我能搞到
I can get it.
九千
Nine grand.
拜托 兄弟 别那么搞我
Come on, man, don't do me like that.
你我都知道价格是八千
We both know eight's the right number.
明天一点来这里见我
Meet me here tomorrow at 1:00.
好 这事只有咱们知道 知道吗
All right. This stays between us, right?
你知道卡米拉也卖♥♥货吗
Did you really know that Camila was dealing?
我们现在得谈谈这件事
We're gonna talk about this, now.
我不知道 但我并不惊讶
No, I didn't know, but I'm not surprised.
所以我一直在做她的工作
That's why I've been working her.
你不是在做她的工作 你是在上她
You're not working her, Jay. You're dating her.
现在你把她记录在案了
And you got her on paper now.
你和她在一起是会被开除的
You screwing her is a fire-able offense.
现在她又搅和进来
And now she's mixed up in all this?
什么 接下来你准备和联调局的人撒谎
What, are you gonna lie to the Feds next?
因为我和卡米拉的关系 我们才能走到这一步
My relationship with Camila got us here.
让我们能和亚历克斯做交易
It got us the buy with Alex,
找到指向枪手的线索
who's gonna lead us to the shooter.
所以你的确和她睡在一起了
So, you are sleeping with her?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我没事 我没事 好吗
I'm fine. I'm fine, all right?
我能查清楚
And I can figure this out.
让亚历克斯带我们去见供应商
Let's let Alex take us to the supplier
可能会带我们找到凶手
who might be good for the murder.
同时 我会和卡米拉谈谈的
In the meantime, I'll talk to Camila,
看看她知道些什么
and I'll see what she knows.
我们得把这事告诉博伊特
We gotta talk to Voight about this.
不 现在还不行
No, not yet.
给我几个小时 拜托
Give me a few hours. Please.
就几个小时
A few hours, that's it.
我们定在明天1点和亚历克斯做交易 也就是说
We set up a buy with Alex at 1:00 p.m. Tomorrow, which means
他得从他的供应商那里买♥♥25公斤的货
he needs to buy a quarter key from his supplier.
好 我们已经控制住他了
All right, and we already got him hooked up.
监听了他的手♥机♥和一次性电♥话♥
We got a wire on his cell and his burner phone.
也定位了他的车
GPS tracker on his car too.
所以只要他一动 我们就能知道
So if this guy moves, we'll know it.
希望能追踪到他的上家
Hopefully we track him to his source.
把他们一网打尽
We can bust them both.
在那之前看好他
Well, we stay on top of him until then.
他一动 我们就动
He moves. We move.
杰去哪了
Hey, where's Jay?
他和卡米拉在一起
He's with Camila.
这就是你要告诉我的全部
That's all you wanna tell me?
他在做他的消息源的工作 警长
He's working his source, Sarge.
想要弄清楚她知道些什么
Trying to figure out what she knows.
要吃点什么吗
Want anything to eat?
我感觉我有十个小时没吃过东西了
I feel like I haven't eaten in, like, ten hours.
你还好吧
You okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我和其他人聊过
Look, um, I've been talking to some people,
那个死了的女的 麦基
and that woman who died, Maggie,
她是缉毒局的卧底
she was undercover DEA.
我觉得她可能也在查面纱
I think she was working Veil too.
她是缉毒局的人
She was DEA?
所以如果你知道什么...
So if you know something...
卡米拉 到底是什么情况
Camila, what the hell is going on?
没事 没事 我只是...
Nothing. Nothing, I just--
如果你知道什么 一定要告诉我
Look, if you know something, you gotta tell me, please.
也许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help you.
路易斯死后 我租不起这里
After Luis died, I couldn't afford this place, all right?
我认识一些卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的人
I knew some people who were selling coke,
所以我就开始买♥♥卖♥♥
so I started dealing.
就一点点 零零散散的 赚点房♥租
Just a little, here and there. Just to make rent.
我要进监狱了 是吗
I'm going to jail, aren't I?
不 不会 偶尔卖♥♥个八球不会的
No. No, not for selling an eight ball here or there.
当然不会
Absolutely not.
但如果你知道那女人的事
But if you know something about that woman,
那性质就完全不一样了
that is something completely different.
不知道 我当然什么都不知道
No, of course I don't know anything about that.
如果我知道 就会打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
All right, if I did I would've called the cops.
那你现在为什么这么担心
Then why are you so worried right now?
因为她是联邦的人 瑞安
Because she was a Fed, Ryan.
她那里可能有名单
All right? She was probably taking names.
我得走了
I need to get out of here.
-离开这里 -这样不好
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表