汉克 谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming, Hank.
我知道你不喜欢这种场合
I know this isn't your style,
但我喜欢时不时拉你出来显摆
but I like to show you off from time to time.
我很乐意来
Listen, I'm glad to be here.
现在没几个政客
There's not too many politicians
愿意公开支持警♥察♥了
willing to publically support the police these days.
-我得去握手了 -去吧
- I got to go press the flesh. - Do it.
你怎么也被拉来了
How'd you get dragged into this?
我朋友 我男朋友邀请我来的
Uh, my friend-- my boyfriend invited me.
他几年前为格雷诺议员工作过
He worked with Congressman Graynor a few years back
就在地检办公室
at the State's Attorney's Office.
-你看起来很不错 -谢谢
- Well, you look great. - Thanks.
上次我穿这件衣服是在我阿姨的葬礼上
I mean, the last time I wore this was my aunt's funeral.
还有用武之地挺好的
Glad you're getting some use out of it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的新男友在哪呢
So where is this new guy?
还没到 我也不清楚
Running late. I don't know.
大忙人 现在是联邦检察官对吗
Busy man. Federal prosecutor now, right?
对 听上去挺厉害
Yeah, it's very fancy.
他那里 马特
Oh, there he is. Matt.
你真的是个警♥察♥吗
You sure you're really a cop?
好了 马特 这是汉克·博伊特警长
Okay, Matt, this is Sergeant Hank Voight.
也是我上司 你注意点
Otherwise known as my boss so be nice.
幸会 警长
Nice to meet you, Sergeant.
叫汉克就行 你们好好玩
Hank. All right, have fun.
很抱歉我迟到了 今天忙疯了
I'm sorry I'm late. It's just been a crazy day.
在处理反诈骗集团的案子 热度很高所以...
I'm in the middle of that RICO case, and it's heating up so...
我知道你要说什么 工作太忙了
Oh, I knew how this goes: too much work.
忙死了 没空谈恋爱
Too busy, no time for a relationship.
这样看待这事就很不愉快啦
Wow, well, that's a jaded way to look at it.
是吗 那你觉得要怎样浪漫积极地看待
Oh, yeah? What's the rosy, optimistic way?
我可是在一生中最重要的调查过程中
The fact that I didn't cancel tonight in the middle
没有取消今晚的约会
of the most important investigation of my life
现在可是拿下奥德萨黑帮的关键时候
on the cusp of taking down the Odessa mob
这还不能表明你有多重要吗
is an obvious indication of how important you are to me.
-真会说 -我知道
- Ooh, you're good. - I know.
谢谢各位的到来
Thank you all for coming.
也谢谢我们的主人杰森·卡西迪
And thank you to our host, Jason Cassidy,
将他美丽的家与我们分享
for opening up his lovely home.
我正在竞选连任 这大家都知道
I am running for re-election. That's no secret.
芝加哥的名声大家也知道
Neither is Chicago's reputation.
我们经历了艰难的时期
We have fallen on hard times.
芝加哥警署也遭到攻击
Quite simply the Chicago Police Department is under fire.
而我们不能攻击他们 应该支持他们
Rather than attacking them, we should be supporting them.
因为他们工作做得很棒
Because they are the best in the business.
我最清楚这一点
I know that first hand.
作为一名检察官 我和这些
As a prosecutor, I have worked alongside
无私勇敢的人一起共事了很多年
these selfless and courageous folks for years.
比如我的朋友 汉克·博伊特警长
Like my friend, Sergeant Hank Voight.
毫无疑问
Make no mistake.
这些勇敢的人
These brave men and women
将会继续
are and will continue to be
我们城市的守护天使
our precious city's saving grace.
我不想打扰你
I don't want to bother you with this,
但得让你知道
but I'm just giving you a head's up.
-内务部刚刚给我打电♥话♥ -什么事
- I just got a call from IAD. - About what?
关于我卧底的时候在酒吧打的架
About the fight at the bar when I was undercover.
绑♥架♥案 谁知道这事
The kidnapping case? Who knew about that?
厄普顿 阿特沃特 我们用的两个缉毒警
Upton, Atwater, the two narcotics cops we used,
还有鲁塞克 是他写的报告
and Ruzek. He wrote the paper on it.
但我知道他报告上
But I know for a fact that he didn't put anything
没有说到这个案子
in the case report about it.
别想太复杂了
Just keep it simple.
你在卧底 打架了
You were undercover. Fight broke out.
一个人拿着啤酒瓶朝你冲过来
Guy rushed at you with a beer bottle.
你担心受到直接伤害
You were in fear of imminent bodily harm
所以你就自卫了 等等
so you defended yourself. Hold on.
我是博伊特
Voight.
现在吗
Right now?
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
我只是...
I'm just...
我得问一句 你没有报告
I got to ask, you didn't file
那次打架的事吧
anything about the fight, did you?
你是真心在问吗
Are you seriously asking me that?
我没觉得你会报告 我就是问一下
I didn't think so. I just wanted to check.
我觉得发生了这么多事
Look, I think after everything that happened
你该考虑和谁谈一谈
you should consider talking to somebody.
不用了
I'm good.
谢谢建议
Thanks for the suggestion.
你确定吗 事态挺严重的
You sure? Things got pretty intense.
我们救了一个孩子 这才是最重要的
We saved a kid's life. That's all that matters.
我同意 但你得确定
Yeah, I agree, but you just want to make sure
不会引发别的事
that nothing got triggered.
海莉 谢谢你关心我
Hailey, I appreciate you looking out for me.
真的
I do, really.
我没事 不需要保姆
I'm fine, and I don't need a babysitter.
明白
Copy you.
好 什么情况
All right, what do we know so far?
有人投诉
Somebody complained
说有闹钟一直没关掉
that there was an alarm clock that wouldn't shut off
所以酒店经理就敲门了
so a hotel manager knocked on the door,
没人开门 他就打开了门
didn't get a response, and when he opened it
发现一个女孩死了
he found a dead girl
床上还有一个昏迷的男客人
and a male guest passed out on the bed.
-枪呢 -九毫米口径
- Gun? - Nine millimeter.
就在床边上
It was there next to the bed.
男客呢
Where's the male guest now?
在这里 警长
In here, Sarge.
议员
Congressman.
我知道这事看起来是什么样 汉克 但...
I know what this looks like, Hank, but...
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我发誓
I swear to God.
芝加哥
警署
第五季
第八集
受害人是无名氏
Victim's a Jane Doe.
指纹查不到 也没有电♥话♥记录
Prints weren't in the system. No cell phone.
只有他们在她钱包里
Only thing they found in her purse
发现了一份假的驾照
was a fake driver's license.
上面的名字是亚斯名·莫尔特
The name on it was Yasmine Molt.
我们会去查查看有什么线索
We'll run it. We'll see if anything hits.
枪有什么线索吗
Anything on the gun?
没登记过 装了消音器
Unregistered. Suppresser attached.
序列号♥被毁掉了
And the serial number was defaced.
上面只有格雷诺的指纹
The only print they lifted off of it was Graynor's.
-手上有弹♥药♥残留吗 -没有 但是
- GSR on his hands? - Negative, but you know what?
他可能在巡警到之前洗了手
He could have washed up before patrol got there.
16发子弹 假设是装满了的
16 round mag, assuming it was full,
至少开了两枪
at least two bullets were fired.
对 但受害人只有一处枪伤
Yeah, the victim was only shot once.
-发现另一颗子弹了吗 -没有
- Did you find the other bullet? - Mm-mm, no.
-也没有弹壳 -查弹道
- No shell casings either. - Run ballistics.
谁知道呢 也许和其它犯罪有关系
Who knows, maybe it will connect to another crime.
好的
Okay.
从头开始 斯科特
Start at the beginning, Scott.
和我们回顾一下
Just walk us through what happened.
我从派对上回来
I came back from the party.
在酒店酒吧喝了点酒
I had a drink at the hotel bar.
看了几封邮件
Started going through some emails
这个年轻姑娘就开始和我搭话
and then this young lady started talking to me.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表