Was anyone bothering her?
不 从来没有
No. Never.
-她...人很好 -好吧
- She was...sweet. - Yeah.
她明年就要上大学了
She was going to college next year.
我...我要回家
I--I need to go home.
我知道 我知道 我明白
I know, I know, I understand.
我们会派巡逻车送你回家 好吗
And we're gonna get you a patrol car home, okay?
我在那间废弃的公♥寓♥中发现了这条手链
I found this bracelet at the abandoned apartment.
这是丹尼奥拉的 我觉得
It was Daniella's, and I thought
你也许会想要这个
you might want to keep it.
不 那不是丹尼的手链
No, that's not Danni's bracelet.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are--are you sure? - I'm positive.
这是她最好的朋友 蒂娜的
It belonged to her best friend, Tina.
丹尼在她成人礼的时候给她的
Danni gave it to her for her quinceanera.
你觉得蒂娜当时也在那个废弃的公♥寓♥吗
You think Tina was at the abandoned house too?
请坐
Have a seat there.
蒂娜 我们想谈谈你朋友丹尼的事
Tina, we want to talk to you about your friend Danni.
你最后一次看到她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
丹尼的妈妈
You know, Danni's mom,
说这条手链是丹尼给你的
she said that Danni gave you this bracelet
15岁生日礼物
for your 15th birthday.
是吗
Yeah?
我们在丹尼被杀的房♥中发现了这条手链
We found the bracelet inside the house Danni was killed.
-你当时在场吗 -不
- Were you there? - No.
那手链怎么会出现在那里
Then how did the bracelet get in there?
蒂娜 他们也伤害了你 是吗
Oh, Tina, they hurt you, too, didn't they?
这些淤青看起来很严重
Look, those bruises look really bad.
我送你去医院检查一下吧
Can I get you to the hospital and get you checked out?
如果你被侵犯了 我们必须
If you were assaulted, it's important
-对你做强♥奸♥检查 -我说了不要
- that we do a rape kit. - I said no.
我可以给你看一些照片
I can show you some photos.
你可以指认那些伤害你
So you can help identify the guy that hurt you
-并杀死丹尼的人 -我只想回家
- and killed Danni. - I just want to go home.
你可以回家 你得先...
Look, you can go home after--
嗯 我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
没关系
That's fine.
不如你先回家
Why don't you go home,
好好休息 等你准备好开口
you take a rest, and when you're ready to talk,
打电♥话♥给我
call me.
走吧
Okay. Come on.
听说那个叫蒂娜的女孩也被侵犯了
I heard that Tina girl got assaulted too?
是的 她没明说 但是很明显
Yeah. I mean, she didn't say that, but it's pretty obvious.
-可怜的孩子吓坏了 -情有可原
- Poor kid's terrified. - I don't blame her.
太可怕了
It's just horrible.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
去年我姐姐也经历了这种事
I dealt with this last year with my sister.
她被人下药 遭到强♥奸♥
She got drugged and raped.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
但你们还是找到了侵犯者 对吧
You guys hooked the offender though, right?
我们找到了侵犯者
Oh, we hooked the offenders, yeah.
我们逮捕了他们
We arrested them.
但是那个法官不置可否
But the judge, he whiffed.
他只是轻轻拍了拍他的屁♥股♥说"以后别这样了"
He just smacked him on the ass and said, "Don't do it again."
三年 几年出来 一年吗
Three years. I mean, out in what? One?
-我很遗憾 -我也是
- I'm sorry. - Me too.
案子怎么样了
What's going on with the case?
鲁塞克和我一直在看三号♥录音带
Ruzek and I have been going over the Title 3 wiretaps but--
他说凶案当晚有很多通讯
But he said there's a lot of chatter the night of the murder
但都好像是加密的
but it's all in code or something?
全是数字 没有单词或字母
Mm-hmm. All numbers, no words or letters.
有发现
Got something.
太好了
Good.
王者帮密♥码♥破译
我找过帮派情报部
All right, so I talked to Gang Intel.
他们帮我们破译了密♥码♥
They helped me crack the code.
每个字母就是一个数字
Each letter's a number.
他们将字母表分成奇数和偶数两部分
They split the alphabet in half, evens and odds
增大破译难度 A是1 B是3
to make it confusing so A is 1, B is 3.
然后到第13个数字又清零翻转
Then by the 13th letter, it flips.
N是2 O是4 以此类推
N is 2, O is 4, so on and so forth.
我们可以破译出这些
Anyway, we came up with this.
这句话的意思是"我们杀了一个女孩"
"Matamos a una." It means "We killed one girl."
这是米格尔·斯拉泽发来的信息
That was an incoming text sent by Miguel Salazar.
一分钟后 爱德华多·瓦格斯又发来
A minute later, another incoming text was sent
一条信息
from Eduardo Vargas.
这句话的意思是"另一个逃走了"
"La otra escapo." It means "The other escaped."
这两个笨蛋都用自己的手♥机♥
Both of these idiots, they used their own phones.
这些信息都是发到一个一次性手♥机♥上
Texts were sent to a burner phone that we think
我们认为是潘尼亚的
is owned by Pena.
搜过他们的名字了吗
You run their names?
都十八岁 劣迹斑斑
Both are 18, both have impressive juvie sheets.
定位他们的手♥机♥ 把他们抓起来
Ping their phones, grab them up.
这间开着
Hey, this is open.
芝加哥警局 举起手来
Chicago PD, hands up.
发现两具尸体
Got two bodies.
好吧 这...
Hmm, okay, that's...
这算是惩罚强♥奸♥犯的一种方式吧
That's one way to take care of rapists.
开什么玩笑 他们被阉♥割♥了
You gotta be kidding me. They cut 'em off.
看来有人在我们之前找到了我们的目标
Looks like someone got to our targets before we did.
这个人可是动真格的
Yeah, and that someone was not playing either.
我们听说了
Yeah, we heard about it.
-有目击证人吗 -没有 长官
- So any witnesses? - No, sir, nothing.
确认这里就是米格尔和爱德华多的住所
We confirmed this is where Miguel and Eduardo live.
我们朋友住在那里
Our friends live in that house.
我们只想知道他们好不好
We just want to know if they're okay.
-这是我们的权利 -抱歉 让他们进来
- It's our legal right. - I'm sorry, let them in.
是你们的权利是吧
It's your legal right, huh?
你从哪学来的 法学院吗
Where'd you learn that, law school?
我们只想知道到底怎么回事
We just want to know what happened.
我很乐意说 和潘尼亚说
I'm happy to talk about it... with Pena.
你告诉他 汉克·博伊特一小时内要见到他
You tell him Hank Voight wants to see him in one hour.
行 行
All right. All right.
好吧 他们死了
Okay, they're dead.
那是谁杀的
So who did the murders?
我正希望你能告诉我呢
Well, I was hoping you could tell me.
这些小子的死法
I mean, the way these kids were killed
显然是私人恩怨
it was obviously personal.
某个男性器官被割掉了
Certain male body parts were severed.
-你是说他们... -我是这个意思
- What you sayin'? That they... - That's what I'm saying.
狠啊
Damn.
我可不想闹到这步 是吧
I'd hate to go out like that, huh?
-发现这些小子告密了吗 -不是
- Caught these kids snitching? - Nah.
他们也没什么可告的密
They didn't know enough to snitch.
那是你和谁开战了吗
Well, you're at war with someone?
现在不搞战争了 哥们
We don't do wars, socio.
对生意不好
It's bad for business.
是啊 可是
Yeah, but, uh,
可是奸♥杀♥小姑娘
but raping and killing little girls,
-就好了吗 -我没这么说
- that's good? - I didn't say that.
不过如果你想统治一个街区或地盘
But if you want to own a neighborhood or a territory,
你就得碾碎他们的灵魂
you got to break its soul first.
联♥系♥你的线人 重新谈那个交易
Call your CI, get that deal back on track.
我想灭了这个王八蛋
I want to bury this son of a bitch.
不是
No.
我要碾碎他的灵魂
I want to break his soul.
我们和线人 帮派情报都谈过了
Yo, yo, so we talked to CIs, Gang Intel, bangers.
没人和这个帮派有冲突
There are no conflicts with the King crew,
至少现在没有
at least not right now.
也就是说这两个混♥蛋♥强♥奸♥犯
Which means these two punk rapists--
抱歉 被害人
Sorry, victims,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表