他才13岁
He was 13 years old,
在那之后一切都分崩离析了
and everything kind of fell apart after that.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear that.
那不是件易事
Yeah, it's not easy.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊...
Yeah, it's...
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Yeah.
心理治疗得怎么样
How's therapy going?
我从没想到过我会这么大声说出来 但...
I never thought I'd say this out loud, but...
我其实有点喜欢
I actually kind of like it.
我被惊到了
Wow, I am shocked.
很有用
It's helpful.
终于能处理一下在阿富汗发生的事
Finally dealing with some stuff that happened in Afghanistan.
还有芝加哥
And Chicago.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm happy to hear it.
小心 生意好像来了
Heads up, we might be in business.
目标进去了
Target went in.
有什么我能帮到你的吗 年轻人
Can I help you, young man?
你这地方很漂亮啊
Pretty nice place you got here.
想继续保持下去吗
Wanna keep it that way?
就得付钱
Gonna have to pay.
我不像这里的其他人
I am not like the other folks around here.
我能搞定我自己的生意
I can take care of my own business.
街角的那死人不愿意付钱
Dead man down the block didn't want to pay.
像你这样的老女人在这会很危险的
Could get real dangerous around here for an old lady like you.
不要恐吓我 小男孩
Don't threaten me, little boy.
-我是小男孩 -别 别 别 妈
- I'm a little boy? - Hey, hey, hey, ma,
把球棒放下 听着
put the bat down. Hey, listen.
我们不想惹麻烦 好吗
We don't want those problems, okay?
-你能出去吗 -你回去
- Can you just get out of here? - You go back,
告诉你老大 我不会给任何人一分钱
and tell your boss that I ain't paying nobody nothing.
快点 兄弟 离开这里
Come on, man, just leave.
给老娘滚出去...
Get your sorry ass out of my store...
这事没完 贱♥人♥
This ain't over, bitch!
不然我就像敲碎椰子一样敲碎你的脑壳
Or I will split your skull like a coconut!
干得漂亮 弗兰尼女士
Great job, Ms. Franny.
看到一号♥人物
I've got number one in pocket,
在1♥8♥大♥街向西朝伍德街行进
heading westbound on 18th towards Wood St.
收到 在1♥8♥大♥街向西行进 我们跟宝丽娜
Copy, westbound on 18th. We're taking Paulina.
1号♥给了2号♥一张纸条
Number one just handed a note to number two.
男性 西班牙裔 拿着滑板
Male, Hispanic, holding a skateboard.
在1♥7♥大♥街和1♥8♥大♥街之间的过道朝北走
Heading north in the gangway between 17th and 18th.
我需要2号♥的情况
I need eyes on number two.
去 在下个拐角跟上
Go ahead, take the next corner.
好
Okay.
我跟上2号♥了
I have number two in pocket.
他在小巷中♥朝♥东走 接近宝丽娜
He's moving eastbound in the alley, approaching Paulina.
目标和3号♥目标有接触
Subject made contact with target number three.
是个女性西班牙裔
It's a female Hispanic,
大概16岁 穿着绿色夹克
about 16 years old, green jacket.
蓝色牛仔裤 深色球鞋
Blue jeans, dark sneakers.
收到 向东接近宝丽娜
Copy, eastbound approaching Paulina.
我跟着二号♥ 继续朝巷子东过去
I have number two, continuing eastbound in the alley.
我看不到
I can't see.
不知道他们有没有交接
I don't know if a handoff was made.
我需要有人盯着三号♥ 他在向北走
I need eyes on number three who's now northbound
在铁轨下面 朝17街过去
under the El, heading towards 17.
我在车里 这就去你那
In the car heading your way.
-我盯着三号♥ -收到
- I have eyes on number three. - Copy.
跟着她 马赛拉 我这就去你那
Stay with her, Marcella. I'm coming your way.
马赛拉 你在哪 请回答
Marcella, where are you? Please respond.
马赛拉 能听到吗 请回答
Marcella, can you hear me? Please respond.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我跟丢了
I lost her.
-谁进了院子 -我以为那是她
- Who was going into the yard? - Someone I thought was her.
她跟几个骑车的孩子碰了面
She met up with some kids on bikes,
然后他们就分头走了
and they all drove off in different directions.
我不知道她有没有交接
I wasn't sure if she made the handoff,
我刚刚跟丢了
and I lost her for a minute.
我刚才在对讲机上找你
I was calling you on the radio.
我肯定不小心把声音关小了
Oh, I must have turned the volume down by accident.
是的
Yeah.
-有结果吗 -没有 你们呢
- Any luck? - No, you?
他们很难跟
They're tough to follow.
是说啊
That's the whole idea.
现在怎么办
So what now?
等着 看弗兰尼或者说中指的消息
We wait. Franny's message, or should I say middle finger,
会不会传到老大那里
is on its way back to the boss.
我觉得他会有所回应
I'm guessing he's going to respond.
毫无疑问的 问题是什么时候
Yeah, no doubt. The question is when.
是的 会有多少砍刀
Yeah, and with how many machetes.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yes.
我以为你们今天已经收工了
I thought you guys were done for the day.
是的 食物链底层的人
Yeah, well, low man on the totem pole.
必须得有人记录监控信息
Someone has to transcribe the surveillance logs.
反黑组的警探来过
Detective from gang stopped by,
想找那个萨尔瓦多美女
looking for the pretty lady from El Salvador.
他让我确定她收到这个
He asked me to make sure she got that.
你确定不是凶案组的人吗
You sure it wasn't homicide?
她跟反黑组的人没有任何来往
She's not working with anyone from gangs.
是欧伯伦 我认识他
It was O'Brien. I know him.
他很期待跟她见面
He was really looking forward to meeting her in person.
警♥察♥啊
Cops.
马赛拉
马赛拉
金·伯吉斯
-抱歉 -你要走了吗
- Sorry about that. - Do you need to go?
不 不 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
其实 你打电♥话♥给我之前
Actually, before you called,
我刚要回那个空空荡荡的家里
I was on my way home to an empty house,
所以这样挺好的
so this is a treat.
我很高兴
Well, it's good to know that
我能打败一座空房♥子
I can still beat out an empty house.
所以你你刚才再说你有多喜欢单身
So you were telling me about how much you like being single?
是的 特别棒
Mmm, oh yeah, it's fantastic.
我喜欢无拘无束
I love swiping right, or left.
太浪漫了
It's so romantic, you know.
我不太擅长这个
I'm not very good at this.
但是
But...
你想去我房♥间吗
Do you want to come up to my room?
想去
I'd like to.
但问题是 我应该去吗
But the question is, should I?
我觉得你应该去
I think you should.
你的搭档一直在给你打电♥话♥
Your partner's been calling.
办公室见 好吗
See you at the office, okay?
等等 没事吧
Wait, is everything okay?
没事 我挺好的
Yes, I'm fine.
我跟琳德赛聊过
So I talked to Lindsey.
-嗯 -她没事
- Yeah. - She's solid.
他们什么都没拿到
All they got is a bag full of bones.
没事的
This is going to be fine.
只是...
Listen. Just...
你保持警惕 好吗
Keep your ear to the ground, okay?
如果有事 一公里之外我就要知道
If it's coming, I want to see it from a mile away.
好的 不过别担心
All right, but don't worry, man.
你知道我会挺你
You know I got your back.
好吗
All right?
怎么了
What's up?
回我一个电♥话♥会比较好
A call back would have been nice.
对不起 什么事这么重要
I'm sorry. What's so important?
我很担心马赛拉
I'm concerned about Marcella.
我觉得她在玩我们
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表