Things got worse.
怎么说
How so?
开始动手了
It started getting physical.
弗兰克吓坏了
Frank started freaking out.
他有没有在留言里说别的
On the voice mail, did he say anything else?
比如他在哪儿 或者他要去哪儿
Like, where he was, or where he was going?
没有
No.
他的声音很悲伤
He sounded sad.
迷茫
Confused.
他好像在说"再见"
Like he was saying "good-bye."
好 谢谢 金 继续找
All right. Thanks, Kim. Keep looking.
你准备什么时候告诉我弗兰克·托马的事
When were you going to tell me about Frank Toma?
我们还没有查清楚来龙去脉
We still don't have all the facts.
警监想让我们把这件事透明
The superintendent wants us out in front of this,
部门内发生的其它所有事都是
and every other damn thing that happens in this department.
我知道你现在很难理解
Now, I know you find it hard to comprehend,
但办案透明化是真的
but this transparency thing is real.
什么意思
Meaning what?
他们想让我跟媒体说
They want me to make a statement to the press
托马跟爆♥炸♥有关
about Toma's involvement in the bombing.
我们还不确定怎么会有关 甚至有没有关
We're still not sure how, or even if, he's involved.
现在 他只是擅离职守
Right now, he's just AWOL.
我来说几点
Let me connect a few dots.
他当时在现场
He was there at the scene.
爆♥炸♥发生后他就擅离职守
He's been AWOL since the explosion.
我们发现他跟已知的恐怖组织
We've connected him to known terrorist groups
和圣♥战♥网页有关联 有没有漏掉什么
and jihad websites. I miss anything?
我只是想照顾一下自己人
I'm just looking out for one of our own.
记得你以前也会这么干吗
Remember when you used to do that?
丹尼 你把他的照片发出去
Denny, you put his face out there,
他可能会藏得更深
you could drive him even further underground.
也许可以预防下一场袭击
Or we could prevent another attack.
老大 我有话跟你说
Hey, boss. I need a word.
等一下
Give me a minute.
不用等了 我们说完了
You don't need another minute. We're done here.
我这就发出去 汉克
I'm putting it out, Hank.
十分钟前我们
we got a hit on Toma's car
在河滨找到了托马的车
down by the river promenade about ten minutes ago.
好的 走吧
All right. Let's go.
车牌没错 是托马的车
Plates match. That's Toma's car.
弗兰克 你在里面吗
Frank, are you in there?
弗兰克
Frank?
我是金 你在里面吗
It's Kim. You in there?
安全
Uh, it's clear.
好 分开搜索 找到那孩子
All right, let's fan out and find this kid.
-好的 -走吧
- All right. - Come on. Let's go.
这边
This way.
小心 各位 老大刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Heads up, guys. Boss just called.
联调局探员来了 全副武装
Feds are on their way. They're rolling in heavy.
还是没有发现托马
Still no sign of Toma.
厄普顿和我去搜北边到公园边缘
Upton and I will cover the north end of the park.
收到
Copy.
去左边
Go left.
弗兰克 弗兰克 你在吗
Frank. Frank, are you out here?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank.
是我 是
It's me. It's...
金
Kim.
放下枪 弗兰克
Put that gun down, Frank.
不行 我不能放下
I can't. I can't do that.
弗兰克 大家都在担心你
Frank, everybody's worried about you.
不管发生了什么事
Whatever it is that happened,
不管跟你有没有关系
whatever it is you're involved in,
-我们都能解决 -不是你想的那样
- we can fix it. - It's not what you think.
好吧 那你告诉我怎么回事
Okay, then just tell me what it is,
但你能放下枪吗
but can you put the gun down?
好吗 然后我们谈谈
Okay? So we can talk?
放下枪
Just put it down.
现在 现在都不重要了
It--it doesn't matter anymore.
那些人都死了
Those people are dead.
他们死了 什么都搞砸了
They're dead. Everything got messed up.
弗兰克 是我 好吗 你可以相信我
Frank, it's me. Okay? You can trust me, okay?
所有人都会说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Everyone is going to call me a terrorist.
你了解我 我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You know me. I'm not a terrorist.
我相信你 你不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I believe you. You're not a terrorist.
我本想
I wanted--
我试过阻止这事
I was trying to stop this.
我 我应该
I--I should've--
我应该知道会这样
I should've seen it coming.
会怎样
Seen what?
我一直在等 等太久了
I waited. I waited too long.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
你冷静一点 好吗
I just want you to calm down, okay?
解释给我听
Help me understand.
我们觉得还有一场袭击
We think there's another attack coming.
你知道吗
Do you know anything about that?
弗兰克
Frank.
我的背包里
In my backpack.
有一个信封
There is an envelope.
它能解释所有的事
The envelope will explain everything.
信封里是什么 弗兰克 能解释什么
But what's in the envelope, Frank? What will it explain?
解释我做过的事 解释我想做的事
Everything I did. Everything I wanted to be.
弗兰克 天啊
Frank, for God's sake,
放下枪 联调局的人就要来了
put the gun down. The feds are coming.
弗兰克
Frank?
我希望你去告诉我爸妈
I want you to be the one to tell my mom and dad
发生了什么事
what happened.
我们一起说
We'll do that together.
我们一起解释
We'll explain together.
谢谢你一直对我这么好
Thank you for always being kind to me.
弗兰克
Frank!
金
Kim!
我知道这看上去很明显
Look, I know what it looks like,
但这解释不通啊
but it still doesn't make any sense,
因为他冲到现场
because he ran into the action,
跑向面包车 为了救更多的人
towards the van, to save more lives.
一直在现场 如果他是哈桑的内应
Keeping up appearances. If he's Hassan's mole,
那他获取情报的任务就完成了
then his part in getting the ops plan was done.
不对 在他自杀之前我看着他的眼睛
No. 'Cause I saw into his eyes before he killed himself.
他说他试过阻止他们
He said he was trying to stop them.
他没有理由骗我 而且他说他的背包里
He had no reason to lie to me, and he said he had an envelope
-有一个信封 -他在耍你
- in his backpack-- - He was playing you.
他都准备结束自己的生命了
He was about to take his own life.
为什么还要耍我
Why the hell would he play me?
他在拖延时间
He was stalling.
也许在考虑杀你
Probably thinking about killing you,
然后决定选择最简单的方式
and then decided to take the easy way out.
这就是他们在匡提科的侧写课上教你的东西吗
Is that what they teach you in your profiling class at Quantico?
金 金 够了
Kim. Kim. That's enough.
你有没有看过真正的凶手的眼睛
How you ever looked a real killer in the eye?
-带她走 -你知道它们是什么样的吗
- Get her out of here. - Do you even know what that looks like?
你要让我走开吗 真的吗
Are you benching me? Seriously?
-我们去走走 -你♥他♥妈♥凭什么让我走开
- Come on, let's take a walk. - What the hell are you benching me for?
不不不 别说了 继续走
No, no, no, don't say it. Just keep walking.
我让计算机实验室分♥析♥了
I had RCFL mirror the hard drive
托马背包里的笔记本硬盘
from the laptop we found in Toma's backpack.
他们发现了黑网上
They found all these IP addresses
所有激进的圣♥战♥网站的IP地址
from radical jihad websites on the dark web.
看来
It looks like
托马肯定在用化名扎韦恩·埃尔阿赛德
Toma was definitely using the alias Jawean Al'asad
上一些社交媒体
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表