Said it was fine.
听说你陷入了混战
I heard you jumped into the fray.
忍♥不住
Couldn't help it.
本性难移
Well, some things don't change.
还好有警♥察♥在
You're lucky the police were there.
控制不住自己吗
Couldn't resist, huh?
警长 我们能谈谈吗
Sarge, can we talk?
我知道我们俩之前有些不和
I know you and I have our differences.
但这是她的事
But this is about her.
我们必须摒弃前嫌
All that crap needs to be left behind.
我们得赶在演化成种族暴♥乱♥之前解决这场凶案
We need to solve this murder before it sparks a race riot.
克里斯·泰勒在大学是控球后卫
Chris Taylor was a point guard at CCU.
野百本地的孩子
Local kid from the Wild Hundreds.
他还很聪明
Smart kid, too.
他的专业是政♥治♥科学 绩点为3.5
He was pulling 3.5 as a Political Science major.
在附近有没有什么前科
Any priors from the neighborhood?
有一次 他因为在高中非法持枪
One. He got popped for a possession
被抓到过一次 做了社区服务
in high school, he did community service,
之后没有记录
he was clean after that.
布里安娜说克里斯因为国歌♥抗♥议♥
Brianna said Chris was getting threats
收到过威胁
for anthem protests.
好好核实校园安保 社交媒体
All right, well check Campus Security, social media,
看看有没有什么值得注意的威胁
see if any threats are credible.
在网上针对黑人运动员发布威胁的人中
The one person we know was blogging threats
我们所知的有大卫·迪克森
against black athletes was David Dixon.
联调局本来就因仇恨罪在关注迪克森
Dixon's been on the FBI's radar for hate crimes.
他在印第安纳州因殴打一名移♥民♥被捕
He got busted beating an immigrant in Indiana.
他将他打到颅骨骨折住院
Put him in the hospital with a skull fracture.
因为受害人被驱逐出境 所以没有庭审
Never went to trial because the victim got deported.
迪克森和克里斯在集♥会♥时产生争执
Dixon and Chris got into a fight at the rally,
迪克森现在仍不知所踪
and Dixon's still in the wind.
鲁塞克还在卧底这些人吗
Hey, is Ruzek still under with these guys?
据我们所知是的
As far as we know.
我刚找校园安保核实过了
Okay, I just finished with Campus Security.
有点发现
I got something.
这是克里斯被杀时的时间线
This is a basic timeline of Chris' murder.
从10点42分开始 这是10点47分
It starts at 10:42. This is 10:47.
这是迪克森
And there's Dixon.
这是十分钟后另一个摄像头的画面
Now, this is a different camera ten minutes later.
两分钟后
Two minutes after that...
看不清他的脸
Can't see his face.
是的 但你能看清他的外套
Yeah, but you can see his jacket.
看起来和迪克森的很像
I mean, it looks a lot like Dixon's.
找到这家伙
Let's find this guy.
我们已经找到他了 警长
We already got him, Sarge.
鲁塞克五分钟之前抓到了这个家伙
Ruzek arrested his Alt-Right ass five minutes ago.
很好 和他聊聊吧
Good, let's have a talk with him.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们是在为你们而战
We were fighting for your side.
我们是专业的警♥察♥
We're pro police, man.
那我告诉你我有什么不明白的
Yeah, well, I'll tell you what I don't get.
我不明白什么白人至上
I don't get this whole white supremacy thing.
根据你的记录
I mean, judging from your record--
你的...
your, uh...
你对社会的贡献
your contribution to society--
除了殴打移♥民♥
Aside from beating up immigrants
发布仇恨
and blogging a bunch of hate,
你感觉有什么至上的
why exactly do you feel superior?
我没有 所以我不是白人至上主义者
I don't. That's why I'm not a white supremacist.
我是个白人♥民♥族主义者
I'm a white nationalist.
疯了吧
Come on.
人们应该住在自己的部落中
People were meant to live with their own tribes.
说这种话一点都没错
There's nothing wrong with saying that aloud.
你和我
You and me.
我们是一个部落的
We're the same tribe.
可能是一个肤色 但不是一个部落
The same color, maybe. Not same tribe.
好吧
All right, well,
那向我解释一下 警官
then explain something to me, officer.
黑人能穿着写"黑人之力"的衣服
Black man can wear a shirt that says, "Black Power."
女人可以穿写着"女子力"的衣服
Lady wear a shirt that says, "Female Power."
但如果我穿着一件写着"白人之力"的衣服
But if I wear a shirt that says, "White Power,"
我就是种族主义者
I'm a racist.
大卫·迪克森
David Dixon.
兄弟
My brother.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How you doing today? - I'm good.
是吗
Yeah?
很喜欢你的博客
Big fan of your blog.
不过戾气太重了
A lot of anger, though.
根据你说的
I mean, according to your words,
你来芝加哥是为了
you came to the city of Chicago with intentions
掀起种族暴♥乱♥
on starting a race riot.
我来芝加哥是为了
I came to Chicago to exercise
首次行使我的言论自♥由♥权
my first amendment right of free speech.
言论自♥由♥ 听着
Hmm, free speech. Now, listen.
我对宪法了解的不多
I don't really know too much about the Constitution
但我了解言论
but I know free speech.
那可不是谋杀
And it ain't homicide.
-伙计们 那不是我♥干♥的 -好吧 但这是你
- Guys, that wasn't me. - Okay, but this is you.
那看上去也很像你
And that looks like you, too.
在年轻的克里斯·泰勒被枪杀时
Following the young Chris Taylor into the garage
-跟着他进入车♥库♥ -不是我♥干♥的
- where he was shot to death. - Not by me.
大卫 我知道你喜欢第一修正案
David, I know you like that first amendment.
就我对你这种兄弟的了解
And if I know anything about brothers like yourself,
你大爱第二修正案
you love the second amendment.
我不喜欢赌博
I'm not a gambling man,
但我敢打赌你肯定有一把枪
but I would bet that you own a gun.
-对吧 -好吧 好吧
- Right? - All right, all right.
你...
Could--
怎么了 大卫 你有一把枪吧
What's wrong, Dave? You own a gun, right?
好吧 我是跟着他
All right, yeah. I did follow him.
-要杀了他 -不
- To kill him. - Nope.
不 我是想揍他一顿
No, I was gonna give him a beat down.
因为他唱国歌♥时下跪
Because he took a knee for the national anthem?
因为他不尊重我们的国家
Because he disrespected our country.
我的兄弟 我的叔叔
I got a brother, I got a uncle,
我的两个侄子都在军队 那面旗帜
I got two cousins in the Army, and that flag,
对我们来说意味着一切
that means everything to us.
没错
Exactly.
所以你跟着年轻的克里斯·泰勒进入车♥库♥
So you followed a young Chris Taylor into that garage.
没错 等我进去时
Yeah, and then when I got there,
我听到一声枪响
I heard a gun go off,
看到一个人跑走了
and I saw a man come running out.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
那是个黑人
It was a black man.
-是个黑人 -没错
- It was a black man, huh? - That's right.
你显然不是黑人
Well...well, you obviously ain't color blind.
能描述他的身高体重和年纪吗
You got a height, weight, and age for him?
不 我只知道他是黑人
No, all I know is he was black.
但是你们不愿意相信一个白人 对吧
But y'all don't wanna believe a white guy, do you?
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
不管是什么颜色的
I don't care what color it is.
好吧
Yeah, well,
事实是 你们可以让我沉默
truth is you can silence me,
但其他相信我们事业的人
but others who believe in the cause,
他们会继续战斗下去
they're gonna continue to fight.
兄弟
Brother.
你朋友的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your friend.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
我看到你也在抗♥议♥现场
I saw you at the demonstration.
免得你多想 你不够格加入反法♥西♥斯♥行动
In case you're wondering, you don't pass for antifa.
我知道警♥察♥的思维模式
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表