- They're gonna kill Kevin. - All right, let's move in.
没有必要不要开枪
Do not shoot unless necessary.
这家伙是我们找到阿特沃特的唯一线索
This guy is our only link to Atwater.
重复 不要开枪
Repeat, do not shoot.
我被耍了 这是个陷阱
Yo, I've been made. It's a setup.
雷蒙多
让开
Get out the way!
快点
Come on!
芝加哥警♥察♥ 手举起来
Chicago PD! Let's see those hands!
-快点 -该死
- Do it! - Damn it!
手举起来
Let's see your hands.
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
-放下 -把枪放下
- Drop it. - Put the gun down.
-否则我们会开枪的 -不不不
- Drop it or we will shoot you. - No, no, no, hey, hey.
不会有人向你开枪的
No one's gonna shoot you, man.
好吗 你看
All right? There you go.
如果你把枪放下 不会有人向你开枪的
No one's gonna shoot you if you put that gun down.
我们只想跟你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
-你跟我们谈 我们可以帮你 -去死
- You talk to us, we can help. - Go to hell!
比利
Billy, hey.
你跟我们谈 我们可以让你脱罪
You talk to us. We can make this go away.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy!
不
No!
5021紧急情况 疑犯向警方开枪
5021 emergency, shots fired at police.
-疑犯倒下 -他们在哪里
- Offender down. - Where are they?
-我的搭档在哪里 -3944南胡佛街
- Where's my partner? - 3944 South Hoover.
你不能死
You're not dying.
拜托
Come on, man.
我来
I got it.
-他死了 -我来 我救活他
- He's gone. - I got this, I got this.
-他死了 -我来
- He's gone. - I got this.
亚当 他死了
Adam, he's gone.
你为什么那样做 你刚杀了凯文
Why'd you do that? You just killed Kevin, man.
你说什么
What'd you say?
-你刚杀了凯文 -亚当
- You just killed Kevin! - Adam.
你为什么不打他的腿
Why couldn't you have shot him in the leg?
-亚当 不要 -他是我们唯一的线索
- Adam! No! - He was our only lead!
-亚当 -如果我打不中 他向伯吉斯开枪呢
- Adam! - What if I miss and he shoots Burgess? Then what?
他做得对 亚当 停下
It was the right call, Adam. Stop!
他做得对
It was the right call.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我来告诉你们怎么办
I tell you what we do now.
我们都团结一心
We all get back on the same page.
再努力查我们已有的线索 埃尔
And we double down on what we got. Al.
拿上比利的手♥机♥ 定位雷蒙多的一次性手♥机♥
Grab Billy's phone, ping Reimundo's burner.
好 我们都看到凯文在有彩绘的玻璃窗前
Okay, we all saw that Kevin was near a stained glass window.
也就是说他可能在教堂里
That means he's probably in a church.
所以我们要搜索手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
So we're gonna search every damn church
-一英里范围内的每一座教堂 -好
- within a mile radius of that cell tower. - Yeah.
行动
Come on.
我们没时间了 抓紧行动
We're running out of time. Let's go.
那边
There.
这里
Here.
那边
Hey, come on. That way.
没事了 乔
We all good, Joe.
我们没事了
We good.
-等等 -我会告诉警♥察♥是他开枪打了你
- Wait. - I'll tell the cops he shot you.
你干什么
Wh--what are you doing?
你就是用这把枪杀了我儿子吗
Is this the gun you used to kill my son?
你现在是什么感觉
Well, how does it feel now, huh?
什么感觉
How does it feel?
乔
Joe.
我儿子说了什么
What did my son say?
-在你杀了他之前 -别这样 乔
- Right before you killed him dead. - Come on, Joe.
告诉我事情经过
Tell me how it went down!
告诉我
Tell me.
我在对他喊 让他停下
I was yelling at him. I told him to stop.
我让他跪下
I told him to get down.
我说"跪下"
I said, "Get down on your knees!"
但罗尼不肯
But Ronnie wouldn't do it.
他不肯 乔 他就继续跑
He wouldn't do it, Joe. He just kept on running.
然后我就继续喊
And then I just kept on screaming.
然后他就拔出了枪
And then he pulled out his gun.
他生前说的最后一句话是
Last thing that came out of his mouth was
"我不跪任何人"
"I don't get down on my knees for no man."
他拔出了枪 乔
He pulled out his gun, Joe.
-要不是... -你确定吗
- And it was either- - Are you sure?
-拜托 -他是这么说的吗
- Come on, man. - That's what he said?
-我不会骗你的 -你确定他这么说的吗
- I wouldn't lie to you. - Are you sure that's what he said?
我不会骗你的 兄弟
I wouldn't lie to you, brother.
我不会的
I wouldn't.
你...
Are you--
拜托 乔
Come on, Joe.
我以我爱的一切发誓
On everything I love, bro.
亚当
Adam.
退下
Stand down.
退下 乔 把枪放下
Stand down. Joe, put the gun down.
没事了 对吧
We good, right?
没事了
We good.
放下枪 我们没事了
Just drop it. We all good, bro.
退下 我们没事了 对吧 乔
Stand down. We all good, right, Joe?
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下 伙计
Just put the gun down, man.
我们没事了
We're all right.
你的腿怎么样
How is that leg?
没那么严重 没事的
It's not that bad. It'll be okay.
警长 我们就不计较
So, Sarge, how about we give Joe a break
乔偷的毒品了行吗
on those drugs he stole?
他最后悔过了
He did come through in the end.
毒品不是乔偷的 是一个叫凯尔文·希尔的混♥蛋♥
Joe didn't steal the drugs. Some punk named Calvin Hill.
什么
What?
没错 整件事就是个误会
Yeah, whole thing was a mistake.
-我知道是谁 -是我
- I know exactly who that is. - It's me.
是啊 你好啊 妹子
Yeah, what's up, girl?
-还好你没事 是啊
- Glad you're okay. - Me too.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我去一下 给我两秒
I'll be right back. Give me two seconds.
特鲁迪 抱歉错过了你的生日
Trudy, I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
我忙着...
I was kind of in the middle--
安东尼奥
Antonio.
之前的事抱歉 伙计
I am sorry about before, man.
我真的太过分了
I was really out of line.
我...我只是太担心凯文了
I was just-I was so worried about Kev.
我们都是
We all were.
不过你那一枪真准
That was a hell of a shot though.
谢谢了
Thanks.
好啊
What's up?
是啊
Yeah, what's happening?
你还好吧
How you holding up? You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm cool, you know.
医生说我会没事的
Doc says I'm gonna be all right so.
说实话 我以为毒品是你偷的
I'm not gonna lie, I thought you stole the dope.
我承认是我的不对
And I ain't proud of that.
我不该那么想
I shouldn't assume that.
但是还好我想错了
But it does feel good to be wrong.
所以...
So yeah.
我真的差一点就开枪了
You got no idea how close I came to shooting you.
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表