如果我卧底进去 介绍杰作为潜在买♥♥家
If I get in, I pitch Jay as a potential buyer,
就能一抓一个准
and we bust his ass.
那好 就这么办 不过听好
All right, let's do it. But listen.
我希望你去卧底是为了抓这个毒贩
I want you going under to bust a drug dealer,
而不是为了加瑞特的死报仇
not get revenge for Garrett's murder.
-明白 -很好
- Understood. - Good.
那好 去准备房♥子吧
All right. Get apartments set up.
东西你都有吧
You still backstopped?
驾照 亲属照片 应有尽有
Driver's license, family photos, you name it.
凯利随时可以行动
Kelly's good to go.
很好
All right.
你看看这个
Do you see this?
凯利以前是个毒虫 她只租得起这种
Kelly's a former tweaker. It's all she can afford.
两个字 外卖♥♥
Two words: takeout.
这是加瑞特吗
Is that Garrett?
是
Yeah.
你们俩看起来挺登对的
You guys look like a real couple.
演戏而已 你知道是怎么回事
All for show. You know the drill.
那好 你打算怎么跟布斯联♥系♥上
All right, so how are you gonna come at Booth?
斯科蒂·詹森的葬礼就在明天
Scotty Jansen's funeral is tomorrow.
布斯肯定会去
Booth'll be there.
主啊 愿他能获得永恒的安息
Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord,
让光明永远指引着他
and let light perpetual shine upon him.
W1S6315
William, one, Sam, six, three, one, five.
好 查到了一个
Okay, I got a hit.
车主是一位泰勒·威特洛克 19岁
Car belongs to Tyler Whitlock, 19.
进过两次少管所 最近因为非法持枪被抓
Two stints in juvie, recent bust for possession,
而且他是布斯的侄子
and he's Booth's nephew.
家族事业 多稀奇呢
Family business. How quaint.
愿他在主的恩典中 永享安宁
Through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
"沐浴主的恩典吧
"Rest in the Lord.
"愿主的智慧 决断和理性
"Let your intellect, your judgment, your reason...
"愿全知全能的主手中所有的美好
"In God personal and possessed of every perfection,
"都庇佑着你
"Almighty and all-knowing.
"沐浴主的恩典吧
"Rest in the Lord
"当他在福音中显身
"As He reveals Himself in the Gospel,
"便无上仁慈和光荣
"Merciful and gracious.
"要信主是好的
"Faith in God is good,
但更要信他 信我们的主更好"
but faith in Him as our own God is better."
阿门
Amen.
凯利
Kelly.
看来墓地还真是有鬼
Cemeteries really are haunted.
我不是鬼 罗尼
I'm no ghost, Ronnie.
我从没想过还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
我之前看新闻的时候看到了斯科蒂的照片
I was watching the news. Saw Scotty's picture come up.
可惜啊
It's a shame.
他们说是路怒症
They said it was road rage?
嗯 至少警♥察♥是这么说的
Yeah, that's what the cops say, anyway.
他是个好人 我很喜欢他
He was a good guy. I really liked him.
所以就来悼念他一下
Thought I'd pay my respects.
你现在住在这里
You living here now?
嗯 我刚搬回来
Yeah, uh...I just moved back.
我回家待了一段时间
I...I went back home for a little while.
俄亥俄吗
Ohio?
是爱荷华
Iowa.
我回去的时候正好...
I went back there right around the time...
我被关进监狱了
...I got locked up.
我当时有点紧张 就离开了
I got nervous, so...I left.
祝贺你出狱
I'm glad you're out.
我知道现在说这没什么意义了 不过...
And look, I know it doesn't mean much now, but...
新年派对上发生的事情我很抱歉
I feel bad about what happened at that New Year's party.
这种事也没办法
Things happen.
那个时候咱们几个都挺叛逆的
We were all a little crazy back then.
既然你现在回来了 打算干什么
So what are you up to now that you're back?
-重拾旧业 -搞涂料生意
- Back in business? - Paint business.
好吧
Okay.
我有个爱荷华的朋友来了这里
Listen, I have a friend that's in from Iowa.
-他在那边做买♥♥卖♥♥ -你是聋了吗
- He's a dealer out there-- - Hey, are you deaf?
我说了我在搞涂料生意
I'm in the paint business.
好 我明白了
Okay. Got it.
很高兴再次见到你 罗尼
It's good to see you again, Ronnie.
布斯那边还是没进展
Still no luck with Booth.
海莉以为他上钩了 可到现在还是没消息
Hailey thought that he bit, but so far, radio silence.
毒品抢劫事件也没有进展
We got nothing on the drug rip, either.
道上也没听到什么消息
There's no chatter on the streets.
缉毒组和反黑组那边也没有消息
No intel from Narcotics or Gangs.
你们应该庆幸我在这里工作
You guys are lucky I work here.
-你查到什么了吗 -嗯
- You got something? - Yeah.
我觉得佩雷斯好像参与了毒品抢劫
I think my unwitting, Perez, was in on the rip.
-什么意思 -我在系统里查了他的车辆行踪
- What do you mean? - I ran his vehicle through NVLS.
发现他的车上周曾三次停在
Turns out, his car was parked outside Booth's paint warehouse
布斯的涂料仓库外
three different times in the last week.
我猜他们肯定不是在讨论调色
Pretty sure they weren't talking about color palettes.
你觉得是佩雷斯和布斯一起策划的这起抢劫
So you think Perez and Booth planned the rip together?
他认识很多毒贩子 绝对是布斯的好搭档
He knows lots of dealers. Be a perfect partner for Booth.
也就是说布斯偷走材料 制毒
So Booth steals the product, cooks it,
让佩雷斯去卖♥♥
hands it over to Perez to sell?
这可真是天作之合啊
I mean, that's a match made in heaven.
没错 可问题是
Yeah, but the problem is,
如果佩雷斯是分销商 我们就没法搞了
if Perez is the distributor, we got no angle to play.
海莉向他们推荐杰这个买♥♥家也根本没用
Hailey pitching Jay as a buyer doesn't mean anything.
我们得去找找这个佩雷斯
We gotta do something about Perez.
你好啊 伙计 还好吧
'Sup, primo? You okay?
还在帮我们查我们毒品的下落吧
Still trying to figure out what happened to our product, man.
策划了这起抢劫的人必须要付出代价
Whoever did that rip has to pay.
这事儿可没这么搞的
We don't do business like that.
所以你不知道有谁参与其中
So you got no idea who was involved?
不知道
No, none.
那就好 我听说
That's good, because I hear
墨西哥那堆人已经开始悬赏拿人了
those boys from México got a bounty out.
一个人五万
50K a head.
-你确定 -确定
- ¿Estás seguro? - Seguro.
我还听说那起抢劫
And also heard that the rip--
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- You hit? - No!
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我觉得应该是贩毒集团
I think that was the cartel, man.
那可是全自动步♥枪♥
Dude was rocking a full auto.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
他们是冲你来的
They gunning for you?
-你参与抢劫了 -嗯
- You in on the rip? - Yeah, man.
我一直想自立门户
I've been trying to do my own thing.
你是疯了吗
You crazy?
那群墨西哥人会把你吊到桥下的
Them Mexican boys gonna hang your ass from a bridge.
我知道我知道
I know, I know!
你有地方去吗
You got some place to go?
我妹妹住在费城
My sister's place in Philly.
好 如果我是你 现在就收拾行李
All right, if I was you, I'd start packing now.
在我告诉你没事之前千万不要回来
And don't come back till I tell you it's cool.
-快去 -好
- Go. - Yeah, man.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
那些是空包弹吧
Those were blanks, right?
是啊 佩雷斯怎么样
Hell yeah. How's Perez?
-他在换短裤 -他信了吗
- He's changing his shorts. - He bought it?
看起来是那样
It looks that way.
我沿路返回他那儿确定一下
I'll double back by his place to make sure.
好 注意安全
Cool. Be safe.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我给你的房♥东塞了20美元
I slipped a Jackson to your landlord.
告诉他我是你哥哥
Told him I was your brother.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表