他们对我的信念
and their faith in me
让生命变得有意义
makes life worth living,
帮我与残忍♥无情的疾病作斗争
and helps me battle this cruel and unforgiving disease.
谢了
Thanks.
和反黑组聊过了 没有风声 没有线索
Just talked to the gang unit. No chatter, no leads.
取证室也没有新进展
Nothing from the crime lab, either.
肯定有什么联♥系♥
There's gotta be some link,
能把那三个藏匿点互相联♥系♥起来
something that connects these three rips to each other.
刚和高效毒品走私地区数据库的联邦探员聊过
I just talked to a fed at HIDTA.
我觉得我找到联♥系♥了
Think I have a connection.
马里诺的缉毒队把三个藏匿点的搜查证
Turns out Marino's narcotics squad had sealed search warrants
都封起来了
for each of the three stash houses,
恩格尔伍德
但不知怎的 在搜查令批下来之前
but somehow, the rip crew was able to hit the stash houses
抢劫团伙能袭击藏匿点
before the search warrants were executed.
你是说有人给抢劫团伙泄密
You're saying someone tipped the rip crews off?
我是说团伙知道
I'm saying the rip crew knew exactly
藏匿点在哪里
where the stash houses were
把货都拿走了
and that they were loaded with product.
因为搜查证
Because of the search warrants.
我们的缉毒队有黑警
We got a dirty cop in Narcotics.
是的
Yeah.
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
谢谢你能这么早赶来
Thanks for coming in early.
没什么
No problem.
我想这不是普通的社交
I'm guessing this isn't a social visit.
我也希望是
Wish it was.
走 我们走走吧
Come on, let's take a walk.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me, what the hell is going on?
我们觉得你队里
Well, we think someone in your squad
有人向抢劫团伙泄露搜查证的信息
is leaking warrant intel to the rip crew.
听着 汉克 你来和我说这种事
Listen, Hank, you come to me with something like that,
最好不是你认为 最好是你确定
you better not think that. You better know it.
我只知道
Well, here's one thing I know.
前几个月 你们队白申请搜查令的次数
Last few months, your shop has more negative warrants
比这个城市的任何队都多
than any other squad in the city.
那是因为我们执行了更多搜查令
That's because we did more warrants.
或者是因为抢劫团伙在你们去之前就赶到了
Or it's because the rip crew got there before you did.
我们还知道
Here's another thing we know.
我们调查的这三个
Look, the three rips we're putting on this crew,
有尸体的藏匿点
where bodies were dropped,
他们都碰巧
they happened
是由你们的人
while search warrants were being drawn up
申请的搜查令
by your guys on those very spots.
他们知道什么时候藏匿点
They knew exactly when the stash houses
里面会有货
would be fat with product,
没人看着他们
and there'd be no eyes on them.
我们都知道抢劫团伙可以
Come on, look, huh? We all know that there's lots
用很多方法得到消息 对吗
of way for the intel to get to the rippers, all right?
法♥院♥ 助理检察官办公室
Somebody in the courts, the ASA's office--
听着 听我说 问题是
Listen, listen. The problem is,
每个经手搜查证的助理检察官都不是同一个人
there were different ASAs on each warrant,
经手法官也不同 三个案子经手的法官有两名
and the judge was different on two of the three cases.
唯一的共同点就是你的队伍
The only common denominator here is your squad.
情况就是这样
It is what it is.
那你们要怎么办
All right, so what's the play?
设个藏匿点
Set up a stash house.
你告诉你的人你有确切的消息
I mean, you tell your guys you got some good intel
但毒品不会放很长时间
but the drugs won't be there long,
所以你需要一个紧急搜查令
so you need an emergency warrant.
如果抢劫团伙露面了 我们把他们抓住
And if the rip crew shows, we take them down,
查清楚是谁在泄密
and figure out who's behind the leak.
好 准备好了告诉我
Right, let me know when everyone's cozy.
收到
Copy that.
今天早上你跟退休局的吉米·奥谢聊了聊
Talked to Jimmy O'Shea down in the pension station this morning.
有没有什么要告诉我的 老埃
Anything you want to tell me, Al?
没有 不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you think.
你已经打了报告 我看着
Well, you put your papers in. Seems...
挺显而易见的
pretty black and white to me.
我没想辞职
I'm not looking to pull the pin.
我只是看看内务部什么反应
I'm just seeing where Internal Affairs is.
算是煤矿里探路的金丝雀
Little canary-in-the-coal-mine kind of thing.
如果申请没反应
Application gets flagged,
那我们就知道他们真的立案了
then we know the case they're building is real.
老大 我们都准备好了
Boss, we're all set.
我也好了
Me, too.
安稳就位
In position, nice and cozy.
好的 你呢 杰
Right, what about you, Jay?
好了 我可以了
Yeah, I'm good to go.
收到
Copy that.
想找吉尔布莱特的黑料会...
Catching Gilbright dirty is gonna be--
会很难
it's gonna be tough.
他已经戒毒一年多了
I mean, he's been sober over a year.
也没有复吸的迹象
There's no sign he's using.
他有女儿 有工作
He's got a daughter, job.
所以呢 我们准备一点
So? We improvise.
这人想洗白 老埃
Guy's trying to go clean, Al.
我们再想别的办法
We'll find another way out of this.
肯定会解决的
We'll figure it out.
来了两个拉美人 20几岁 深色衣服
Got two male Hispanics, 20s, dark clothing.
他们好像戴着滑雪面罩
Look like they're wearing ski masks.
其中一个人的口袋里有东西
One of them's got something in his pocket.
这就是我们的目标
These are our guys.
我们等他们撞门
We wait for them to hit that door.
海莉 你给指示
Hailey, you say when.
还不行
Not yet.
坚持一下
Hang tough.
警♥察♥ 放下你们的武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Good!
大家都没事吧
Everybody okay?
都没事
All good.
里面那人死了 他不肯退下
Guy inside is down. He's not getting back up,
完全不肯
not ever.
这个还活着
This one's still alive.
G5021 有人被警♥察♥枪击
5021 George. Shots fired by the police.
派一辆救护车到第47西街3627号♥
Roll an ambo to 3627 West 47th Street.
这里有多名罪犯中枪
We got multiple offenders down.
收到 G5021
Copy that, 5021 George.
所以这个马尔多纳多 能活下来吗
Okay, so this Maldonado-- is he gonna live?
还不知道 警长
We don't know yet, sarge.
等他在医院做完手术
Soon as he's done with surgery at Med,
杰和厄普顿会跟我们说
Jay and Upton will let us know.
马尔多纳多的武器跟杀了那个小男孩
Maldonado's weapon is a match to the Beretta .380
菲利克斯的贝瑞塔38手♥枪♥一致
that killed the little boy, Felix,
所以基本可以肯定就是这些人干的
so we're pretty positive these are the guys doing the rips.
他们的住处呢 我们搜查过了吗
All right, what about their apartment? We search it?
我们发现了三万元现金和三公斤的海♥洛♥因♥
Here we found 30 grand in cash and three keys of heroin,
品牌和上次从藏匿屋里
and the brand matches the one
拿到的一样 眼镜蛇
taken from the last stash house, Cobra.
所以我们找到了凶手
Okay, so we got the rippers.
现在只需要搞清楚他们跟谁合作
We just got to figure out who they're working with.
这个我有线索
I got a lead on that, too.
让技术人员调查了一下
Did some digging with the OCD techs.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我只看到了一堆文件
Look, all I see here is paper.
文件不会骗人
Well, that paper don't lie.
最近你们组的技术管理终端
There's a pattern of queries on your OCD admin terminal
生成的搜查令都是无效的
for warrants generated by your squad
这很有问题啊
that later turned up negative.
每次都是同一个人在登陆
And each and every login comes from the exact same person.
这 这 这又不能代表什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表