几周前还帮我们讯问了一个叙利亚证人
Helped us out with a Syrian witness a few weeks ago.
很好 找到他 然后去查
Good find. Grab him up, then make the rounds.
也许从当地清♥真♥寺开始查更好
Probably makes sense to start with the local mosques.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - A'ight.
不管你打来多少次
No matter how many times you call,
答案不会变 他不在
answer is still the same. He's not here.
等他来了我一定让他给你打回去
I will absolutely have him call you when he gets in.
好 真是疯了
Yeah. This is a madhouse.
再提醒提醒我为什么不能退休
Remind me again why I shouldn't retire.
我们要请弗兰克·托马去盖奇公园协助搜查
We need to borrow Frank Toma for a canvas over in Gage Park.
完全可以 如果你找得到他
He's all yours, if you can find him.
我找他找了一刻钟了
I've been trying to get him for the last 15 minutes.
应急办也联♥系♥不上他
OEMC can't raise him.
要么是他的无线电坏了 要么没电了
Either his radio is off, or the battery's dead,
而他的手♥机♥直接转语♥音♥信箱了
and his phone just goes straight to voice mail.
他在现场协助过我处理情况
You know, he was at the detail with me.
他帮我引导平民
He helped me clear civilians,
但之后就再没看见他
but I didn't see him after that.
也许送进医院了
Could be lying in a hospital somewhere.
不 他穿着制♥服♥
No. He's in uniform.
送医的话会通知我们的
We would have been notified by now.
就在刚才我还给他的搭档丹尼·罗斯派活
I assigned his partner, Danny Rose, a little while ago.
他现在在奥兹公园值班呢
He's doing a foot post by Oz Park.
他也许知道些什么
He might have heard something.
好的 我们去一趟
Great. We'll run over.
我也再问问医院 以防万一
I'll check the hospitals again, just in case.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 你们不能进去
Sorry. You can't go in there.
-现在不行 他太虚弱 -艾普尔
- Not yet. He's too... - April,
你也知道出什么事了
you heard what happened.
除非你想让医院急救室明天再挤满人
Unless you want these bays filled up again tomorrow,
你就得让我们和他谈谈
you need to let us talk to him.
他需要治疗
He needs to be treated.
他刚刚炸了一个街市节
He just blew up a damn street festival.
我明白 相信我
I get it, trust me.
但现在他只是个病人
But right now, he's a patient.
我们的工作和职责
Our job, our duty,
就是帮助他 现在请退后
is to help him. Now please, back off.
你 在这条路上巡逻
For you, maybe hem down this way.
你负责这个街区
You just go down this block.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
罗斯 罗斯
Hey, Rose. Rose.
怎么了 我搭档还好吧
What's up? My partner okay?
我们正在找他
We're trying to find him.
觉得你可能会知道他去哪了
Thought you might be able to tell us something.
我一听说爆♥炸♥了
I've been blowing up his phone
我就一直在联♥系♥他 直接转去语♥音♥信箱了
since I heard about the attack. I go straight to voice mail.
你最后和他说话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke with him?
昨晚在酒吧
Last night. The bar.
他有女朋友吗 能联♥系♥的人之类的
Does he have a girlfriend? Someone else he would call?
女朋友 没有
Girlfriend? No.
我觉得不会有
Don't think so.
他挺虔诚的 常常祈祷唱经之类的
He's pretty religious. Prays a lot, or chants,
或者别的他们在清♥真♥寺做的事
or whatever the hell they do, some mosque.
他也常常待在家里陪父母
Spends a lot of time at home, too, with his parents.
好吧 如果你有他的回音了 就联♥系♥我
Okay. Well, if you hear from him, call me.
直接找我
Directly.
没问题
Sure thing.
我们去找他父母谈谈吧
Let's try the parents.
您最后和您儿子说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to your son?
就今早他出门上班之前
This morning, before he left for work.
我们知道弗兰克要去街市节执勤
We knew Frank was working the festival,
而当我们看到爆♥炸♥的新闻之后
and when we saw the bombing on the news,
我们就想联♥系♥他问问安全
we tried calling to see if he was okay.
他是我们的独子
He's our only son.
如果他出了什么事
You know? If anything ever happened...
托马夫人 我们正在联♥系♥每家医院
Mrs. Toma, we are checking with all the hospitals
还有诊所 目前为止还没有发现
and the clinics--so far, nothing,
这是个好消息 所以别担心
which is good news, so try not to worry.
您介意我们去他房♥间看看吗
Do you mind if we have a look in his room?
检查下他的电脑什么的
Maybe check his computer?
你们觉得有帮助就行
If you think it might help.
-会有帮助的 -这边请
- It could. - Please.
这么大一场恐怖袭击
How does a cop just disappear
一个警♥察♥怎么可能就找不到了
in the middle of a terrorist attack?
我的天啊
Oh my god.
安东尼奥
Antonio...
这 这根本说不通
This--this doesn't make sense.
他在街市节 有炸♥弹♥炸了
He was at the festival, a bomb exploded,
之后再没人见过他
and no one has seen him since.
很不幸 我觉得非常说得通
Unfortunately, it makes perfect sense.
很遗憾
Sorry.
我不知道他为什么要看那种网站
I don't know what he was doing on that site,
但我觉得应该向你汇报
but I thought I should call you.
-还好你汇报了 -安东尼奥还在搜索
- Glad you did. - Antonio is still searching.
看着可不太妙
Certainly doesn't look good.
警长 这绝对不可能
Sarge, there's no way.
肯定会有别的解释的
There's got to be another explanation.
比如说 他只是好奇了
Like, maybe he was just being curious.
是啊 也没准他参与进去了
Yeah. Or maybe he was involved.
把我们的行动计划告诉袭击者了
Gave the bombers our ops plan.
更没准是袭击者研究了过去五年
Or maybe they watched every other event
我们做的每一次安保布置
we've held there for the last five years.
每次我们都是那一套
We do it the same way every time.
好吧 你喜欢这小子
Okay. You like the kid.
但你不能被情感遮蔽了 明白吗
You got to take the blinders off, understand?
我每天和他一辆巡逻车
I sat in a patrol car with him
巡逻八小时 足足一个月
for eight hours a day, for a month straight.
我跟你说 这人心啊
Look. You never really know
你是永远没法看透的
what's going on inside someone's head.
回去再和他父母谈谈
Go back in there, talk to the parents,
看还能有什么发现 但不要表露你的情绪
see what you can find out. But don't tip your hand.
鲁塞克 开始查吧
Ruzek, start digging.
就像我在电♥话♥里告诉你的
Okay, like I told you on the phone,
新人巡警弗兰克·托马 失踪了
rookie patrol officer Frank Toma--he's gone missing.
手♥机♥打不通 已经给他的车发通缉了
Phone's dead. Got a BOLO out on his car.
他最后一次出现是在街市节
The last time he was seen was at the festival.
托马在街市节执勤
Toma was working the festival
而你在他的上网记录里找到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥网站
and you found jihadist websites on his browser?
毫不意外
Not surprised.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们也在注意托马
Toma's been on our radar.
他这几个月每天晚上
He's been attending evening prayers
都要去马尔科姆清♥真♥寺做晚祷
for several months at the Malcolm Shabob mosque,
瓦提夫也去这个思想极端的清♥真♥寺
the same radical mosque that Wateef goes to.
这么说你们也在追查他
So you've been tracking him?
没有 只是有点疑心而已 直到现在
No, he was just a blip. Till now.
我们从这里接手吧
We'll take the lead from here.
等等 托马是我们的人
Wait a second. Toma's one of ours.
我们不会撤出的
We're not going anywhere.
有道理
Fair enough.
那么有消息就保持沟通吧
Let's agree to keep each other informed.
再见
Sir.
查得怎么样了
Okay, where are we?
你们去过马尔科姆清♥真♥寺吗
Have you ever been to the Malcolm Shabob mosque?
没有 我们的祈祷
No. We go to prayers
都是在这里的社区中心做的
right here at the community center.
那弗兰克呢
And what about Frank?
也不去 他和我们一起参加祷告
No. He comes to services with us.
你为什么要问这些
What are all these questions?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表