我想让你去联♥系♥伍兹
I want you to reach out to Woods.
看看他知不知道老埃是什么情况
See if he knows what's going on with Al.
你还没和他说上话吗
You haven't talked to him?
还是联♥系♥不上
Still out of touch.
这可不太妙
Well, that's not a good sign.
那好
All right.
我从遗体上提取了外来毛发和纤维
I pulled foreign hair and fibers from the body
做了基因分♥析♥
doing the DNA analysis.
死因是头部这一枪
Cause of death, single gunshot to the head.
这是取出来的子弹
This is the recovered bullet.
这是点223口径空尖弹 来自自动步♥枪♥
It's a hollow point .223 caliber from assault rifle.
可能是一支AR-15
Probably AR-15.
进入伤很干净
Entry wound is clean.
没有烟痕和火♥药♥灼伤 或内部气蚀
No soot, powder tattooing, internal cavitation.
这么说是远程击杀
So it was fired from a distance.
对
That's right.
这么说有人从远处狙杀了议员
So someone sniped the alderman from far away
然后上前来抢了他
and then they get close to rob him.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
没错 是说不通
Yeah, you're right. It doesn't.
除非目的就是暗♥杀♥
Unless it was a hit.
而抢劫只是想转移我们注意力
And a robbery was just to throw us off the scent, right?
多谢
Thanks.
局长
Commander.
局长
Commander!
我发了几条短♥信♥
I sent a few texts.
我不知道你有没有收到
I don't know if they went through.
我收到了 你来干什么
No, I got them. Why are you here?
我听说内务部传唤了奥林斯基
I, uh, heard that IA picked up Olinsky.
不知道跟宾汉姆案有没有关系
Does this got something to do with Bingham?
长官 我只是想帮忙
Look, sir, I'm just trying to help.
也是想办好我的案子
Just trying to work off my case,
而博伊特看起来真的很紧张
and Voight, he seems real nervous.
我觉得这可能是个好机会
I think this could be a good opportunity.
所以如果有什么需要我做的
So if there's something you want me to do,
我随时待命
I'm ready for you.
再也不要联♥系♥我了
Don't contact me again, ever.
长官
Sir.
我有需要时 会找你的
If I need you, I will find you.
好的长官
Yes, sir.
-他拒绝了你 -非常冷淡
- He shut you down. - He was ice cold.
因为他不再需要你了
'Cause he doesn't need you anymore.
也就是说他手上奥林斯基的把柄非常要命
Which means whatever he's got on Olinsky is real.
我们检测了议员身上的外来基因
We ran the foreign DNA on the alderman's body.
匹配上了一个达利斯·布朗
It's a match to Darius Brown
正好住在伯顿的选区
who also lives in Burton's ward.
-前科 -一次伤人
- Priors? - One for assault.
半年前差点把房♥东打死
Beat the hell out of his landlord six months ago
因为房♥东想把房♥租翻倍
'cause he tried to double the rent.
你查到他现居地的地址了吧
Tell me you got a current address.
查到了
We do.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
门开着
All right, it's open.
-在你右侧 -好
- On your right. - Okay.
达利斯·布朗
Darius Brown!
我太吵了吗 警官
Was I too loud, Officer?
他们在宾汉姆的身上找到了你的基因
They found your DNA on Bingham's body?
是
Yeah.
你怎么说的
What'd you say?
我说我要律师 然后谈话就结束了
I said I wanted a lawyer, and the meeting was over.
有人选了吗
Anyone in mind?
有 彼得·马内蒂
Yeah, Peter Manetti.
他挺可靠
He's good.
但也很贵
Expensive, too.
十万块 一次付清
100 grand, up front.
哥们 我
Listen, man, I...
我不想开口 但是
I hate to ask, but...
我可能需要从你的应急基金里借点钱
I might need to borrow some money from your Rainy Day fund.
老埃 我把所有的钱都给孙子存信托了
Al, I put all that money in a trust fund for my grandson.
当他们挖出宾汉姆的尸体时
When they dug up Bingham's body,
我就觉着我随时会被捕 所以...
I figured I could get arrested at any minute, so.
天啊
Man.
当我发现他时 他已经死了
When I found him, he was already dead.
我不知道他是个议员
I didn't know he was an alderman.
所以你就那么碰巧大半夜在金融区
All right, so you just happened to walk up to a body
撞见了这么一具尸体
in the middle of the night in the financial district?
我正往家走
I was walking home.
听见有枪声 我就跑过来看
And I heard a gunshot, so I went to look.
我就看见这人躺在小巷里 流了血
I saw this dude in the alley, bleeding,
但他已经死了
but he was dead.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
-我就是知道 -好吧
- I just knew. - Okay.
你把他抢劫了吗
Did you rob him?
抢他
Rob him?
那也太不尊重人了
Now, that would be disrespectful.
抱歉打断一下 达利斯
Sorry to interrupt. Darius.
你看看我在你住处找到了什么
Look what I found in your apartment.
你这个时机卡得可真是太好了
Well, that was excellent timing right there
因为达利斯刚刚告诉我们
because Darius was just telling us
他没抢议员的东西
how he didn't rob the alderman.
我从没说我没抢劫他
No, I never said I didn't rob him.
我是说抢他的东西
Ah. I said robbing him
太不尊重了
would be disrespectful.
-不一样的 -天啊
- There's a difference. - Oh, my God.
你到底偷没偷他的手♥机♥和劳力士
Did you steal his phone? His Rolex?
当然了
Of course I did.
怎么 那人都死了
What? The man was dead.
又不需要知道现在几点了
Ain't like he needed to know what time it was.
但这不代表人是我杀的
But that don't mean I killed the man.
但是看起来嫌疑很大啊
No, but it looks pretty good.
除非你给我点有用的信息
And unless you tell me something helpful
不然我现在就对你提出
I'm gonna charge your ass right now
杀人指控
with murder.
好吧 我走近尸体的时候
Okay, when I was walking up to the body,
看到了一辆蓝色小轿车
I saw a blue sedan.
应该是克莱斯勒
A Chrysler, I think.
它很快就开走了
It was driving away too fast.
-你看到车里的人了吗 -没看见
- You see who was in the car? - I couldn't see.
天太黑了
It was dark.
我发誓我没杀人
Look, I swear to God I did not kill that man.
行吧
Mm-kay.
为防万一 我们得让你在这里
Well, just to be sure, we're going to keep you here
多待一会儿 所以你就老实待着吧
for a little while, so get comfortable.
不是吧
C'mon.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
老大 这是好消息
So, boss, this is the good news.
芝加哥市内总共只有5260辆蓝色克莱斯勒轿车
There's only 5,260 blue Chrysler sedans in the city of Chicago.
好 查一下那些注册在54号♥大街住户名下的
All right, run the ones registered to people living in the 54th.
查过了 还剩下832辆
Did that. It narrowed it down to 832.
也没办法
Huh. It is what it is.
查一下车主姓名 看看能查到什么
Run the names, see what you find.
大家伙 来看看这个
Hey, guys, check this out.
这是波顿议员手♥机♥上的一条语♥音♥留言
This is a voicemail from Alderman Burton's phone.
你这个贪婪投机的伪君子
You are a greedy, opportunistic hypocrite
你该去死
and deserve to die.
这是昨晚十一点前留下的
That was left last night just before 11:00 p.m.,
电♥话♥是从道格拉斯公园餐馆的
and the call came from a pay phone
一个公用电♥话♥打来的
at a Douglas Park diner.
叫上厄普顿 去查查看
Grab Upton. Check it out.
就是这里
This is the place.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表