Restaurants...
几个清♥真♥寺的名字
The names of a couple mosques.
等等
Wait.
我看到阿祖尔和哈桑的两个人在
We've got Azul and two of Hassan's guys in the stands of,
史密斯维尔高中体育馆看台上
Smithville High School stadium.
-有可能是那里 -对
- That could be it. - Yeah.
好 我们还有五英里到 今天有比赛
Okay, we're five miles away, and there's a game today.
两小时后开始
It starts in two hours.
好 马上去那里
Okay, go there now.
我通知空中支援
I'll notify aviation.
有情况随时汇报
Keep me posted.
我们马上去 坐稳
We're on our way. Hold on.
空中一号♥呼叫区域内所有单位
Air One to all units in the zone.
看到目标车辆刚转到莱克街
I have a subject vehicle just turned onto Lake.
他们堵车了 现在沿艾瑞街往西
They're stopped in heavy traffic, heading westbound on Erie,
在休伦街西 往切利街方向
just west of Huron Street, approaching Cherry.
还有一个街区
We're a block out.
我们看到疑犯了
We have eyes on the suspects.
举起手来 举起手来
Let me see your hands! Show me your hands!
-我说什么 -不许动
- What'd I say? - Don't move!
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
把手放在仪表盘上
Put your hands on the dash!
举起手
Put 'em up!
金 你没事吧
Kim, you okay?
没事
I'm good.
下车
Get out.
手放在身后
Hands behind your back.
下车
Get out!
车里的炸♥弹♥解除了
The bomb in the van has been disarmed.
移交给联调局前
Just make sure the paperwork's clean
确保处理好所有文书
before you drop it off to the feds.
知道了
Copy that.
你没事吧 金
You okay, Kim?
没事
Okay.
我...
I just--
我真希望我能阻止托马...
I wish I could've stopped Toma from--
我就在那里
I was right there.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
听到了吗
Hear me?
没有他 谁知道会发生什么
Without him, who knows what would've happened.
托马夫人
Mrs. Toma.
介意我进来吗
Do you mind if I come in?
抱歉这么乱
I'm sorry about the mess.
他们刚让我们回来
They just let us back in the house.
抱歉让你们经历这种事
I'm sorry you had to go through this.
他们跟我们说了很难听的话
They called us horrible things.
我们的邻居
Our neighbors.
我们认识他们那么多年了
The people we've known for years.
他们说我儿子是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They called my son a terrorist.
我以为我很了解
I thought I knew Frank...
弗兰克
so well...
托马夫人 听我说
Mrs. Toma, listen,
有件事你们需要知道
here's the thing that you need to know, okay?
不管报纸上怎么说
No matter what the papers say,
不管你们的邻居怎么说
no matter what your neighbors say,
你儿子都是英雄
your son was a hero.
下来 小家伙 不要害怕
Go for it, little man. Don't be scared.
乖孩子
Good boy.
我一直讨厌恶霸
You know, I've always hated bullies.
你来干什么
Hell are you doing here?
他是你的搭档
He was your partner.
你应该保护他
You were supposed to protect him,
不是欺负他 羞辱他
not abuse him and humiliate him.
他没资格做这份工作
He didn't belong on this job.
不 他有资格
No, he belonged.
比你有资格多了
More than you ever will.
是你把那把枪放到他手里 是你扣动了扳机
You put that gun in his hand and you pulled that trigger.
我要你每天晚上
And I want you to think about that
闭上眼睛时都想到这一点
every time you close your eyes at night.
如果不是今天
Oh, if it wasn't today,
那会是下周 或者明年
it'd be next week, or next year.
他肯定会吞枪自尽的
He was always going to eat that gun.
他恨自己
He hated himself.
不 他恨的是你让他有的那种感觉
No, he hated the way that you made him feel.
好吧
Okay.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
马上
Now.
有一天
One day...
你♥爸♥爸不会收拾你的烂摊子了
your dad won't be around to wipe your ass.
等到那一天
And when that day comes,
我会恭候你
I'll be waiting.
-你找我吗 -对 关上门
- You wanted to see me? - Yeah. Shut the door.
我听说你去找罗斯了
I heard you went after Rose.
对 我需要去说出自己的心里话
Yeah. I needed to say my piece.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
罗斯肯定会得到报应
Look, Rose is going to get what's coming to him.
不过现在
Okay? Just, for now...
我需要你收手
I need you to stay away.
-不 我们需要报告... -金 我让你收手
- No. We need to file a report- - Kim, I said, stay away.
你对付他的话 你的整个警♥察♥生涯就毁了
Listen, you go after him, your entire career goes up in smoke.
明白吗
You understand?
就是这样
It is what it is.
好
Right.
好 有一天他会得到报应 但不是今天
All right, maybe someday, but not today.
好
Right.
进来
Come on in.
丹尼
Denny.
恭喜你破了大案
Well, congratulations on a job well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
但那个孩子
But it was that kid.
托马
Toma.
是他帮我们破了这个案子
He's the one who broke this case wide open.
汉克 我别无选择
Hank, I had no choice.
我必须把他的信息放出去
I had to put that information out there.
我知道
I get it.
现在媒体还在说他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The press is still out there, calling him a terrorist.
既然我们知道真♥相♥了
I mean, now that we know the truth,
我们就得采取措施
we gotta do something about it.
汉克
Hank...
我们想做的事和我们能做的事
There's the realm of what we want to do
是有明确界限的
and the realm of what we can do.
弗兰克·托马要风光下葬
Frank Toma gets a full honors funeral.
这个我们做不到
That is in the realm of what we can't do.
我不满意
That's not good enough.
他有父母
He's got parents.
有家人
A family.
我尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
我很敬佩你 汉克
You know, I admire you, Hank.
你总是知道什么时候战斗 什么时候跑
You always know when to fight and when to run.
可能这就是你生存这么久的原因
Guess that's why you've survived so long.
我从不跑 丹尼
I never run, Denny.
只是等待
I just wait.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表