我听说你是一个政客
You know, I heard you were a politician.
但我不知道你还是律师
I didn't realize you were a lawyer too.
不用去法学院就能看出
You don't have to go to law school to see that
芝加哥警局又一次骚扰无辜良民
the Chicago PD is once again harassing an innocent man.
他可以走了
He's free to go.
谢谢你 警探
Oh, thank you, Detective, uh...
其实 是警长 博伊特
Actually, it's Sergeant. Voight.
博伊特 雷·普莱斯 幸会
Voight. Ray Price. Nice to meet you.
我知道你们小组因为
Now, I understand that your unit is under pressure
神学院发生的不幸事件压力很大
for the unfortunate incident that happened at the seminary.
-我深表同情 -嗯
- And I sympathize with that. - Mm.
但请不要骚扰
But do not harass
我选区内辛勤工作的人
the hardworking men and women of my ward.
还真是能说会道啊 雷
That is a hell of a speech, Ray.
真遗憾这里没有摄像机
It's too bad the cameras weren't rolling.
很快摄像机就会来了
Oh, they will be soon enough.
相信我
Trust me on that.
埃尔 你送这几位先生出去吧
Al, why don't you show these gentlemen back?
谢谢帮忙 警长
Thanks for your help, Sergeant.
好
Yeah.
这个人
This guy.
你们最近联♥系♥过霍斯特德吗
Hey, you guys talk to Halstead lately?
几小时之前 怎么了
A few hours ago. What's up?
照孩子们说的是 他在网上火了
Well, as the kids say, he is blowing up the Internet,
不是以正面形象
and not in a good way.
"杀童者还是一个种族主义者"
"Child killer is racist too."
种族主义 什么
Racist? What?
这里还有 "种族主义警♥察♥
Here's another: "Racist cop punched
无缘无故殴打非裔美国警♥察♥"
African American Cop for no reason."
不不不 那个人是在骚扰琳德赛
No, no, no, no, no, that guy was harassing Lindsay.
他给她发了一堆下流短♥信♥
He sent her a bunch of perverted texts.
这也太快了
That didn't take long.
"现在美国民权联盟和全国有色人种协进会
"The ACLU and NAACP are now demanding
要求芝加哥警局解雇霍斯特德
that Chicago PD fire Halstead."
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
牛肉就应该这样熏制
Now, that's how you smoke brisket.
谢谢你过来 汉克
Thanks for coming down, Hank.
-很好 -是的
- That's good. - Yeah.
有点卡津人的感觉啊
Has a little of that Cajun kick to it.
我今天不是故意
I didn't mean to be
跟你起冲突
so confrontational today.
但事实上 你和我
But the truth is, you and me,
我们是一个同一战线的
we're on the same team.
是吗 怎么说
Yeah, how do you figure that?
我们都很热爱这座城市
Well, we both love this city,
我们也愿意不顾一切地保护这里的市民
and we both would do anything to protect its citizens.
当然了 除非你是一个警♥察♥
Unless, of course, you're a cop
你意外开枪打中了一个孩子
and you accidentally shoot a kid.
你知道今天的各种头条吗
You know all those headlines today,
种族主义的罪名
accusations of racism?
我猜是你干的
See, I'm guessing that's you.
当然是
Sure is.
你知道 霍斯特德
You know, Halstead--
他看上去像是个好警♥察♥
you know, he seems like a good cop.
也是个好人
Good guy too.
管他呢 今天一整天
Hell, I had five people
我找了五个人挖他的底
digging in his ass all day.
他们唯一能发现的黑料就是
The only negative thing they could find was
他跟某个腐♥败♥的黑警打过架
a fistfight he had with some degenerate black cop.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这个是在这里做的 五英里之外
This is made right here, five miles away.
黑人出资 黑人所有
Black owned, black financed.
波旁威士忌也特别棒
Bourbon is damn good too.
百分之百玉米酿造 所以才会这么甜
100% corn. That's why it's so sweet.
所以我们过来是为了喝波旁吗
So we come down here to drink bourbon?
不是
No.
我们过来是为了解决问题
We came here to solve the problem--
-你我之间的问题 -好吧
- you and me. - Okay.
必须有人为那个小姑娘付出代价
Somebody has to pay for that little girl.
还有其他的小男孩小姑娘
And all the other little boys and girls
以及各种警♥察♥乱开枪
and the police shootings and the ass whuppings.
这个城市比以前更需要找人背黑锅
More than ever, this city needs someone to blame,
而那个人就是一个年轻帅气的白人警♥察♥
and that person is a young, good-looking white cop
叫杰·霍斯特德
named Jay Halstead.
你想让我帮忙吗
And you want me to help?
不
No.
我想让你不要碍事
I want you to get the hell out of the way.
确实好喝
That really is good.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
放轻松 别紧张
Easy. Just relax.
哥们 你在干什...
Man, what the hell are you--
别紧张 我是以朋友的身份来的
Just relax. I'm here as a friend.
-我朋友够多了 -是的
- I got enough friends. - Yeah.
但没人可以洗脱你的谋杀罪
Well, none that can get you out from under a murder rap.
谋杀罪
A murder rap?
我们怀疑你卷入了
You were lookout in a gun deal
两名无辜平民被杀的枪战案件
where two innocent people were killed.
这可是谋杀重罪 朋友
That's felony murder, my man.
作为你的朋友
As a friend,
我可以说服州检察官
I can convince the state's attorney
以较轻的罪名起诉你
to charge you with a lesser crime.
你们没有足够的证据
You don't have enough
起诉我在现场
to charge me with jaywalking.
还没有
Well, not yet.
但我们会找到的
But we will.
如果你帮我 我也会帮你
Look, you help me, I'll return the favor.
如果你不肯
If you don't,
我会说服州检察官
I'll convince the state's attorney
你是主谋
you're the mastermind, mm.
对 你应该为那女士和小姑娘
Yeah, you're the one responsible for the murder
之死负责
of that woman and the little girl.
你想要什么
What do you need?
水坑烧烤
好 再来一次 纯属娱乐
All right, one more time, just for fun.
死的两个骑手是安东尼·乔纳斯和麦克·斯考拉
The two dead bikers are Anthony Jonas and Mike Scola,
我的弟弟 我们来自噶里
my younger brother, and we're from Gary.
我们买♥♥卖♥♥冰♥毒♥和枪♥支♥
We deal meth and guns.
你和我在布兰奇维尔相识
You and I met in Branchville.
你是因为持械抢劫进去过
You were in for armed robbery.
我是因为故意伤害
I was doing time for aggravated assault.
我们来这...
And we're here...
是为了拿前几天所发生的事的补偿
To get compensated for what happened the other day.
-好的 -一定很有趣
- All right. - This is gonna be fun.
听着 马♥克♥思♥
Listen, Marcus.
我没了价值4万美元的枪
I lost $40,000 worth of guns,
一个叫托尼·乔纳斯的朋友 和我的小弟麦克
a friend named Tony Jonas, and my little brother Mike.
那场枪战真的让我们损失惨重
That shoot-out really cost us.
抱歉 兄弟 但是枪的事我一点也不知道
Sorry, bro, but I don't know anything about no guns.
真的吗
Really?
因为我兄弟说他是直接和你
'Cause my brother said he was dealing
还有一个叫小哥的朋友交易的
directly with you and a friend named Lil GG.
你一定是我和别人弄混了
You must got me confused with someone else.
如果你要撒谎 马♥克♥思♥
If you're gonna lie, Marcus,
你为什么还要和我们见面
why did you even take the meeting?
因为我想做点新生意
'Cause I wanna do some new business.
我需要手♥枪♥
I need heaters.
所以我们忘掉过去的不愉快
So why don't we leave the past in the past
聊聊现在吧
and we just talk about the present?
因为我兄弟佩尔说你做好做生意的准备了
'Cause my man Pell said you ready to deal.
还没有
Not yet.
我们还有正事要做
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表