不 宝贝
No, my baby!
救护车马上来
Ambo on the way.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
芝加哥
警署
第五季
第十九集
刚好发生在我们到达之前
Happened right before we got here.
我们赶到的时候
By the time we arrived,
枪手已经跑了
shooters were already in the wind.
这是另一个藏匿处
It's another stash house rip.
没错 他们也跑了 警长
Yeah, and they got the hell up out of here, too, Sarge.
路上丢了几包海♥洛♥因♥
Dropped a couple bricks of heroin on the way out.
没看到钱
No cash.
海♥洛♥因♥砖上有眼镜蛇的标志
Bricks have a cobra logo this time.
两名守卫都死了 就像其他藏匿点一样
Both guards were dead, just like the other rips.
警长
Sarge.
将弹壳交给弹道分♥析♥部门
Okay, get the casings to ballistics.
看看有没有和其他劫案相符的
See if they're a match with the other robberies.
-收到 -最好也收集一下走廊那边大门的痕迹
- Copy. - Door down the hall may as well have been paper.
子弹穿过了那扇门
Bullets went flying through it.
那里的小男孩是无辜遭到牵连的
Little boy in there was collateral damage.
-怎么样了 伙计们 -肯尼
- What's going on, guys? - Kenny.
你怎么来了
Hey, what brings you out here?
我要执行一张搜查令
About to execute a search warrant.
看来我们是迟到了
Looks like we're late to the party.
你们怎么来了
Why you guys here?
我们在追查一伙劫贩
Ah, we've been chasing a rip crew.
他们最近不停地袭击藏匿点
They're hitting stash houses,
偷毒品 主要是海♥洛♥因♥
stealing drugs-- so far, mostly heroin.
这些帮派在黑吃黑
These gangs are eating their own.
-没错 -他来了
- Yeah. - There he is.
我很乐意把我们的情报给你们
Happy to turn over what we got.
很高兴见到你 肯尼
Good to see you, Kenny.
你要把这交给情报部了
You letting Intelligence take this?
瑞秋 放松
Rachael, relax.
如果你们一直在查这个案子
If you guys have been working this,
为什么和高效毒品走私地区数据库冲突
why didn't you de-conflict it with HIDTA?
伙计们 这是罗哈斯警探
Guys, this is Detective Rojas.
我整理过文件 没有明确冲突
I did the paperwork. There were no direct conflicts.
我们接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
We got an in-service call.
说听到枪声 我们就来了
Said shots fired. Here we are.
这案子是情报部的
Intelligence is taking the lead.
罗哈斯是个好警探
Look, Rojas is good police, right?
她只是会有点冲动
She's just a little rough around the edges.
这不算什么 肯尼
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that, Kenny.
我们会随时告诉你情况
All right, we'll keep you in the loop.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢 汉克
- Good to see you, man. - Thanks, Hank.
小姐
Ms. Montero.
我是伯吉斯警官 这是厄普顿警♥察♥
I'm Officer Burgess. This is Detective Upton.
我们很遗憾
We're so sorry about your loss.
如果可以的话 我们想问你几个问题
If it's okay, we'd like to ask you a few questions.
-我没事 -好的
- I'm okay. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到发生了什么吗
Did you see what happened?
没有
No.
我本来在洗澡
I was in the shower.
然后听到走廊传来巨响
Then I heard loud bangs from the hallway.
你知道谁住在
Do you know who's living in the apartment
枪案发生的那间公♥寓♥吗
where the shooting happened?
我们才刚搬进来
We just moved in.
这里本来应该是个不错的地方
It was supposed to be a better neighborhood.
你看到什么可疑的人了吗
Okay, did you see anyone suspicious?
有没有人逃走 有没有...
Someone running away, someone...
他们经常和我说 不管发生什么
They always tell you, whatever happens,
都不要和警♥察♥说话
you never talk to the police,
但我不在乎了
but I don't care.
这些禽兽夺走了我的孩子
These animals took my boy.
你看到了什么 莎拉
What did you see, Sarah?
有两个人从消防通道跑了
Two men going down the fire escape.
你能形容一下吗
Can you describe them?
拉丁裔
Latinos.
很年轻 二十多岁吧
Young, like, 20.
好的 还有别的吗
Okay. Anything else?
-他们戴着滑雪面罩 -滑雪面罩
- They had ski caps. - Ski caps...
然后他们开着一辆深色的车走了
And they drove off in a dark car.
我听到枪声后
After I heard all the shooting,
我...我就去看菲利克斯
I--I went to look for Felix.
他感觉不舒服 当时正在睡觉
He wasn't feeling well. He was taking a nap.
然后看到他躺在那里
And there he was,
到处都是血
blood everywhere.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
Ai, no!
不
No...
不 我的孩子
No, my boy!
不
Ai, no!
我们会陪着你的 好吗
We're gonna stay with you, okay?
跟我们来
Come with us.
我的孩子 我的宝贝
Oh, my boy. Oh, my baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
今天的劫案和之前两起
Today's rip followed the same MO
作案手法一样
as our previous two.
他们炸门 杀里面的人
They blast the doors open, kill everybody inside,
拿走钱和货 然后就走
grab money and product, and get the hell out of there.
刚比对了两名死者的指纹
Just ran the prints of the two dead guys.
这两名 一无所获
These two. Nothing.
没有名字 没有犯罪记录
No names, no criminal history.
那就一共有六名死去的黑帮成员
That makes six dead bangers.
还有菲利克斯·蒙特罗
And Felix Montero.
刚满十岁
Just turned ten.
我们找菲利克斯的妈妈聊过了
We talked to Felix's mom.
她说她看到两名拉丁裔 20多岁
She says she saw two Latinos, 20,
跳进一辆黑色的车 不过只有这些信息
jump into a dark car, but that's all we got.
肯定有人看到过他们
Somebody had to see them.
他们不可能就这么消失的
They didn't just disappear into thin air.
那好 咱们开始复核交通监控
All right, so let's double down on the traffic cams,
筛查更多目击证人出来吧
start canvassing for more witnesses.
要我说我们应该把这事当成内鬼作祟
Ask me, we should assume this is an inside job.
你在电♥话♥本上可查不到
You don't get the address of a stash house
藏♥毒♥藏匿点
in the yellow pages.
他说得对
He's right.
这些人肯定不是运气好
I mean, these guys aren't just getting lucky.
他们知道去哪找 什么时候去
They know where to go and when to go.
确实有可能是拉丁帮内部的人干的
You know, it could be someone inside the Latin Hoods.
我去联♥系♥帮派内部的熟人
I'ma reach out to a buddy in Gangs.
很好 追查下去
Good. Chase that.
-好 -其他人
- All right. - Everybody else,
发动你们的线人
reach out to your CIs,
多出些赏钱
and put some money on the street.
我深挖了一下这个鲁本·吉尔布莱特
So I dug into this Ruben Gilbright.
他暂住在皮尔森社区的旅馆里
He's staying at a halfway house in Pilsen.
查到地址了
Got his address.
你在想什么
What are you thinking, mm?
这个大陪审团的审判对象是你
You're the subject of this grand jury.
一旦有人看到你查这个人
Somebody sees you nail this guy,
他们肯定会治你个妨碍证人罪
they're gonna hit you with a tampering with a witness charge
更别提别的一大堆罪名了
on top of everything else.
老埃 相信我 我来办
Al, believe me. I got this.
抓住栅栏 抓住了
Grab the fence! Grab it.
-腿分开 -好的
- Spread your legs. - All right.
-分开腿 -我分开了大哥
- Spread your legs! - Oh, they're spread, man.
你口袋里不会藏着什么
You got anything in your pockets
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表