But they're not hookers. They're identity thieves.
目标是高端酒店的富人
They target wealthy men in high-end hotels.
给他们下药 复♥制♥信♥用♥卡♥ 偷手表
Drug them, clone their credit cards, steal watches,
现金 一切她们能够拿到的东西
loose cash, whatever they can grab.
幕后主使是奥德萨黑帮
The scam is run by the Odessa mob.
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
萨莎和她朋友是从
Sasha and her friend were recruited
那附近的村庄里招来的
from a village not far from there.
查了格雷诺的信♥用♥卡♥了吗
Hey, you run Graynor's credit cards yet?
查了
Yeah.
4张卡都刷爆了
All four were maxed out,
昨天开始的 所有消费
and starting yesterday, all the charges
都在东欧
originated in Eastern Europe.
可以走了 斯科特
Free to go, Scott.
-找到凶手了吗 -我们有了几条确凿的线索
- You found the killer? - We got a few solid leads.
我们知道那个
We do know you're not responsible
年轻姑娘的死和你无关
for what happened to that young lady.
感谢你说出来
I appreciate you saying that out loud.
还是不敢相信这一切真发生了
I still can't believe this really happened.
你从这边出去
Listen, I want you to go out this way.
这里通向后巷
It leads to a back alley.
我打给你的律师了 他在等你
I called your lawyer. He's waiting for you.
所以没人知道这事吗
So no one knows about any of this?
对
No.
谢谢 汉克
I appreciate that, Hank.
你是个信守承诺的人
Man of his word.
非常难得
Rare commodity.
至少在我的行业里很少见
In my business anyway.
谢谢 发生了什么事
Thank you. So what's going on?
听上去挺重要
It sounded important.
你要在咖啡车边和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me at the coffee cart?
我不会在咖啡车边和你分手
I wouldn't break up with you at a coffee cart.
拜托 那也太有格调了
Come on, I'm too classy for that.
我们在查的一个案子
Uh, no, there's a case we're investigating that
可能和你眼下在查的事有交叉
I think might intersect with the one you're working on.
我在面部识别系统里查遍了 都没线索
I ran it through facial recognition, didn't get a hit.
觉得你可能认得这人
I'm thinking you might recognize the guy.
-什么案子 -凶杀案
- What's the case? - Homicide.
受害者是年轻的乌克兰姑娘
Young Ukrainian woman.
这家伙是头号♥嫌犯
This guy's our prime suspect.
我们觉得他和奥德萨黑帮有关
And we think that he's connected to the Odessa mob.
对
Right.
你知道他是谁吗
Hey. Do you know who he is?
-我不能说 -为什么
- I can't answer that. - Why not?
我现在能说的是他是我们
All I can say right now is he's a person of interest
调查案件的嫌犯
in the case we're investigating.
我们这边也是 而且是谋杀案
Yeah, us too, and it's a murder
所以我确定我们会赢
so I'm pretty sure that we win.
没那么简单
Yeah, it's not that simple.
我得和一些人谈谈这事
Okay, uh, I need to talk to a few people about this,
你该和博伊特谈谈
and you should talk to Voight.
我觉得我们该一起坐下聊聊
I think we should all sit down
找出最好的推进方法
and figure out the best way to move forward.
我们是一个战队的 对吧
We're on the same team, right?
如果你知道这个人...
If you know who this guy is--
金 这很重要 拜托
Kim. It's important, please.
去和博伊特聊聊 好吗
Just talk to Voight, okay?
我会准备个会议 我们从那里开始谈
I'm gonna set up a meeting. We'll go from there.
相信我好吗
Hey, would you just trust me?
我是在保护我们 好吗
I'm protecting both of us, okay?
好的
Got it.
回头打给你 好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
你和你男朋友说了我们的案件
You talked to your boyfriend about our case?
马特在调查奥德萨黑帮
Well, Matt is investigating the Odessa mob.
他们在查一个反诈骗集团案
They're building the RICO case.
所以我觉得他可能
So I thought he might be able
会认出这个谋杀案里的嫌犯
to identify the suspect in our homicide.
我猜猜 他并没帮上忙
Let me guess...he couldn't.
对 他觉得我们可以见个面
No, he thought that we should meet
聊聊最好的推进方法
and discuss the best way to proceed.
我想帮忙的 警长
I was trying to help, Sergeant.
我们需要枪手的名字
We needed the name of the shooter.
我觉得他会知道 所以是的
I thought he might know, and so yes,
-我跟他说了案件 -金
- I told him about our case. - Look, Kim.
你和谁睡我管不着
I could give a damn who you sleep with,
但我很在意
but I care a whole hell of a lot
你把我们的机密和谁共享
who you share our information with.
我以为他能帮上忙
I thought he could help us.
联邦政♥府♥人员内部互助而已 只会是这样
The Feds help the Feds. That's it, end of story.
进来
Come in.
-我查到了线索 -是什么
- I got something. - What is it?
从上个月到现在的监控中
Been looking at surveillance video from the past month.
发现了萨莎和酒吧的枪手
Found footage of Sasha and the bald guy,
秃头男的镜头
the shooter from the bar.
而且看到了他和我们的好朋友
And I just found a shot of him
卢克·艾维在一起的镜头
with our good friend, Luke Ivey.
安保人员
Security guy.
那个瘾君子撒谎了
That pothead was lying to us.
带他过来 马上
Get his ass in here. Now.
-就这样 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
门没锁
We got an open door.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
卢克
Luke.
卢克 你在哪
Luke. Where you at, man?
我们是芝加哥警署
Hey. Hey, Chicago PD.
举起手
Get your hands up.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
该死
Son of a bitch.
我叫人来
I'll go call it in.
该死
Damn it.
艾维头后方正中一枪 近距离的
Ivey took one right to the back of the head, close range.
有闯入的迹象吗
Any sign of a break-in?
没有 没有打斗痕迹 是快速作案
No, sir. No struggle. Straight execution.
我和邻居聊了
I spoke to a neighbor.
她说听到了枪声
She said she heard a gunshot.
看到窗外有一个白人 秃头男
Looked out the window, saw a white, bald guy
上了辆黑色奔驰
get into a black Mercedes.
她没能记下车牌
She couldn't get the plates though.
给她看监控里的照片了吗
You show her the surveillance photo?
看了 她很确定是同一个人
Yeah, she says she's pretty positive it was him.
所以这家伙开始紧张了
So our guy gets nervous.
把他在酒店的接应干掉了 这说得通
Dumps his inside man at the hotel. Makes sense.
是伯吉斯
Burgess.
我和联调局的人得见个面
I got a meeting with the FBI.
他们现在要帮我们了
The Feds helping us out?
我说见个面
I said I had a meeting.
我没说帮忙
I didn't say anything about getting any help.
就像我和金说的那样 考虑到潜在的矛盾
Like I told Kim, given the potential conflicts here,
我们应该一起确定一下方向
it makes sense for all of us to get on the same page.
在我看来 警长
So, from my understanding, Sergeant,
你的小队在调查一起谋杀案
your Unit is investigating a homicide
可能和奥德萨黑帮相关
that may be connected to the Odessa mob.
实际上 是两起凶杀案 但金只是推断
Actually, it's two homicides, but Kim was just speculating.
我们没有证据证实他和黑帮有关
We don't have any evidence connecting him to this group.
我们确定 我认得金给我看的照片上的人
We do. I recognized the photo Kim showed me.
他是底层的 运作一些网络诈骗环节
He's a low level player, runs their cyber-fraud division.
那太好了 他叫什么名字
That's great. Just give me his name.
我们会把他挖出来 帮你省事了
We'll scoop him up. Save you the trouble.
你也说了 他是个底层的混混
Well, you said yourself, he's just a low-level punk.
我们不能说
We can't reveal that information.
现在不行
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表