伙计们 调到了案发那晚的
Hey, guys, found some video surveillance
监控摄像
from the night of the murder.
不是很清楚 但是拍到的远距离画面
It's not perfect, but it shows a distant image
让我们确信是柯蒂斯·华盛顿
of the man we believe to be Kurtis Washington
在艾迪家两个街区外上了一辆宝马
hopping into a BMW two blocks from Eddie's house.
牌照查到了吗
You make out the plate?
已经在查了
Already ran it.
注册在玛雅·斯普里格斯名下 她是
It's registered to Maya Spriggs, girlfriend of
安德雷·沃克的女朋友 三个孩子的妈妈
Andre Walker, mother of his three children.
所以安德雷是接应的司机 那就说通了
Oh, so Andre was the getaway driver, that makes sense.
他们是同伙
They're partners.
去找到那辆车 也许能找到血迹
All right, get that car. Maybe we can find some blood.
这是你的车的搜查令
There's a warrant for the car.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-宝贝 那是我的车 -没事的 宝贝
- Baby, that's my car. - I got this, baby.
等等 他为什么要这样
Wait, why does he need to?
去看孩子
Go back to the kids.
让他们离警♥察♥远远的
Keep them away from all this police harassment.
好啊 比利
'Sup, Billy?
好久不见
Long time no see.
有何贵干
What you doing over here, huh?
还以为你住在西圈
Thought you lived in the West Loop.
你说过 那边有一个巨大的
Word is, there's a huge,
还没开♥发♥的市场
untapped market for blow up there?
告诉你 艾迪他根本不知道我是警♥察♥
Just so you know, Eddie-- he had no idea I was a cop.
他根本不知道
No idea.
其实我喜欢艾迪这个人
You know, I liked Eddie.
柯蒂斯也是
Kurtis did too.
你害他丧命 我们感觉很糟糕
We feel real bad you got his ass popped.
你还是自求多福吧 安德雷
You better watch yourself, Andre.
我听着像是招供了
Sounds like a confession to me.
我谁也没杀
I ain't killed nobody.
我也不知道谁杀了谁
And I don't know nobody who killed nobody.
但这里消息传得很快
But word gets out around here.
艾迪这样的告密者很快会被处理掉
And snitches like Eddie get dealt with real fast.
我们走吧
Well, let's go.
听你女朋友的
Listen to your girlfriend,
比利
Billy.
待会儿见
We'll see you soon.
安德雷的宝马很干净 到处都没发现血迹
Andre's BMW is clean. No blood evidence anywhere.
是吗 那艾迪家呢
Yeah? What about Eddie's house?
技术人员还在查 目前没发现
Techs are still working on it--so far, nothing.
总该有点什么吧
There's gotta be something.
指纹 毛发
A print? A hair?
真的吗
Seriously?
我们知道柯蒂斯杀了他
We know that Kurtis popped him.
也知道安德雷开着宝马接应他
We know that Andre picked him up in the BMW.
对 但知道没有用
Yeah, well, knowing doesn't mean a damn thing.
赶紧出去找证据
So, go out there and find something.
天啊
God.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
你得看开点
You gotta let it go.
无论艾迪是不是好人
I mean, good guy or not,
既然干这行 他就知道有风险
Eddie was in the game. He knew the risk.
是
Yeah.
我的线人刚告诉我 安德雷的女人玛雅
One of my CIs just told me that Andre's girl, Maya,
开了一家没有执照的美容院卖♥♥毒品
deals dope out of a unlicensed beauty salon
她已经有两条前科了
and she's got two priors.
-可以利用 -是的
- That's something. - Yeah.
带上伯吉斯和厄普顿
Take Burgess and Upton.
-走吧 -好的 收到
- Let's go. - All right, copy that.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
所有人都把手举起来
Everyone show us your hands now.
-什么情况 -手举起来 我们有搜查令
- What the hell is going on? - Hands up, we have a warrant.
玛雅 对吗 转过去
Maya, right? Turn around for me.
转过去 我就是想看看
Turn around for me. Just wanna see what kind
你在这里卖♥♥的是什么美容产品
of beauty products you're pushing out of this joint.
不好意思 女士们
All right, sorry about that, ladies.
走吧
Come on now.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝 来捞我
Baby, come get me.
我会的 安心等着
Look, I will. Just sit tight.
要求见律师 嘴巴闭紧
Ask for a lawyer and keep your damn mouth shut.
这是骚扰
This is harassment!
你知道吧
You know that, right?
安德雷
Andre.
你的妞开了家无证的美容院又不是我们的错
It's not our fault your lady runs a salon without a license.
而且她还卖♥♥毒品
And sells blow in her spare time.
你们找到了什么
What'd you find, huh?
几克毒品 还是八球
What, a couple grams? Eight ball or something?
她什么都没卖♥♥
She don't move no product.
问题是 她有两次前科
The problem is, she's got two priors.
加上这次指控 她走定了
With this new charge, she's going away.
她太失败了 被抓三次
She's a three-time loser.
你孩子的母亲
Mother of your children.
当然了 除非你有事跟我们说
Unless, of course, you got something to tell us.
我不知道 可能有什么
Something that might, I don't know,
让我们想放弃这个案子的事
inspire us to drop the case?
没有
Nope.
什么都没有
Not a damn thing.
我反正已经腻味了她的屁♥股♥
You know, I'm getting sick and tired of her ass anyway.
其实 你们帮了我个忙
Truth is, you're doing me a favor.
真是条汉子
Wow, hell of a guy--
闭嘴 贱♥人♥ 我没跟...
Shut up, bitch, I wasn't talking to--
你很能说啊 你知道吧
You got a smart mouth, you know that!
站起来 再说一遍 说
Stand up! Say that again, right now!
够了
Enough!
我把警徽收起来
I'll take this badge off.
咱俩现在就可以打一架
You and I could do this right now, man!
拜托 海莉
Come on, Hailey,
你什么情况
what the hell is wrong with you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
改造 政♥府♥监管 独♥立♥审计
Reform, federal oversight, independent auditors.
你不能因为别人惹你生气你就打人
You can't just hit people because they piss you off.
反正不能当着我的面
Not in front of me, anyway.
上车
Get in the car.
安德雷不会松口
Andre's not gonna flip.
他一点都没退缩
He didn't even flinch.
在皮尔森 大家不会乱说话
In Pilsen, they don't talk
因为他们担心被举报
'cause they're afraid of getting deported.
在恩格尔伍德 大家担心会中枪
In Englewood, they're afraid of getting shot.
我明天会晚点来
Look, I'll be in late tomorrow.
有个家长会我必须得去
I have a parent-teacher conference thing I have to be at.
警长 让我再找一次罗兰德
Yo, Sarge, let me grab Roland one more time.
我觉得他内心深处是想说的
I mean, I think deep down he wants to talk.
如果再让他想想 我可以说服他
I can convince him to if he can just wrap his head around it.
有什么可想的
Not a lot to wrap your head around.
有人朝你哥哥胸口开了两枪
Someone shoots your brother twice in the chest,
你还不废了他
you bury his ass.
没那么简单
See, it's deeper than that.
我的天啊 那是他哥
Oh, my God, it was his brother.
有人杀了他哥
Somebody shot his brother,
只有他能帮我们
he's the only person that can help us,
他却要保护凶手
and he's gonna protect the killer?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我是说 我们那边
What I'm saying is, where I come from,
还有罗兰德住的那边 不相信警♥察♥的人
or where Roland lives, if you don't trust the cops,
-是不会配合的 -这就叫懦夫
- you're not gonna cooperate. - It's called being a coward--
别再废话了 听到了吗
Enough of this crap, you hear me?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表