够了就是够了
Enough is enough.
我们知道他能做出什么事
We know what this guy is capable of.
凯利要回爱荷华了 就这样
Look, Kelly is moving back to Iowa, end of story.
老大 我觉得你应该再考虑一下 因为...
Boss, I think that you should reconsider, because--
海莉 结束了
Hailey! It's over.
今晚就关掉卧底公♥寓♥
Now shut down that UC apartment tonight.
霍斯特德来电
喂 是我
Hey. It's me.
你有厄普顿的消息吗 我找不到她了
You heard from Upton? I can't track her down.
我以为你们在一起关闭卧底公♥寓♥
I thought you were together, closing up the apartment.
计划是这样 不过...
Yeah, that's the plan, but, um...
我私下跟你说
between you and me,
我找不到她了 我有种不好的预感
I can't find her, and I got a bad feeling.
我觉得她要私自行动了
I think she's making an off-the-book move.
好 我定位她的手♥机♥
Okay, I'm gonna ping her phone.
马上给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you right back.
你就是不放弃 是吗
You don't give up, do you?
我跟瑞安聊过
I was just talking to Ryan,
他说你们要做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
and he said you guys were about to do a deal,
然后就有点疯狂了
and then you went a little crazy.
-我不信任他 -我信任他
- I don't trust him. - Well, I do.
拿我的命信任
With my life.
他绝对可靠
He's as solid as they come.
好丈夫 好父亲
Good husband. Good father.
-他结婚了 -是啊
- He's married? - Yeah.
大概结了有五年了吧
Has been for, I don't know, five years?
可能更久
Maybe more.
他老婆也不错 不知道他干这行
Sweet girl too. Has no idea he's in the game.
所以他才这样 为了让她幸福
That's why he does all of this--to keep her happy.
祝他好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
怎么 你不信爱情
What, you don't believe in romance?
我不信我无法控制的事
I don't believe in things I can't control.
好吧
Okay.
你不信他 我也不逼你了
You don't trust him. I'm done pushing.
等等
Hold on.
如果我为你这么做
If I do this for you...
或许我们可以...在一起
maybe we could, you know...connect.
好啊
That could be nice.
怎么了 凯利 害怕吗
What's wrong, Kelly? Scared?
不 我不怕你 罗尼
No, I'm not scared of you, Ronnie.
我破产了 需要付房♥租 所以
I'm just broke, and I need to pay rent, so...
生意第一 好吗
business first, okay?
他来干什么
What's he doing here?
给我一个不开枪的理由
Give me one reason I don't shoot.
一万个如何 都在我后备箱里
How about 25,000 reasons? They're all in my trunk.
凯利告诉我要来这里
Kelly told me she was coming down here
想办法重回交易
to get the deal back on track.
我就想亲自把好消息送来
I figured I'd show up, get the good news in person.
罗尼 把枪收起来
Ronnie, put the gun away.
就当是表示信任的订金吧
Just consider it a good-faith down payment.
好 我们做买♥♥卖♥♥
Okay. We're on.
五公斤
Five kilos.
明早我会打电♥话♥告诉凯利具体信息
I'll call Kelly with the details in the morning.
你搞什么
What the hell was that?
-你搞什么 -小声点
- What the hell was that? - Keep your voice down.
我都是为了重回交易
"That" was getting a deal back on track
把杀人犯关回监狱
and putting a murderer back in prison.
博伊特让你停止卧底
Voight told you to shut this down.
是 但我在做我的本职工作
Yeah, well, I'm doing my job.
博伊特不会有问题的
Voight shouldn't have a problem with that.
他会有 相信我
He will, trust me.
但先不管他 我就有问题
But forget about that. I have a problem with it.
如果我无法信任你 我就无法做好工作
If I can't trust you, I can't do my job.
你无法信任我 你开什么玩笑
You can't trust me? Are you kidding me?
海莉 你太感情用事了
Hailey, you are way too emotional!
-我没有 -你现在思维根本不清楚
- I'm not emotional! - You're not thinking straight!
-这里的重点不是我 -那是什么
- This isn't about me. - Then what is it?
我们真的很快就能拿下他了
We are really close to nailing him.
我们不能把戏演完吗 求你了
Can we just play it out? Please?
我必须这么做
I need this.
怎么了
What's up?
你让我们关闭卧底公♥寓♥
I know you told us to shut down the UC apartment.
但是...交易回来了
but, uh...the meet's back on.
布斯突然给我打了电♥话♥
Booth called me out of the blue.
-什么时候 -几个小时前
- When? - A couple hours ago.
-我很担心海莉 -我也是
- I'm worried about Hailey. - Yeah, me too.
布斯很危险
Booth's dangerous.
虽然海莉很厉害 这一点我很清楚
Hailey's solid, though. I'm sure of it.
那么
Well...
你真的确定吗...
I mean, if you're sure...
确定
I am.
-那就去做吧 -好的
- So let's do the deal. - All right.
海莉今天晚点要跟布斯碰头
Hailey's meeting with Booth later today.
她会给我打电♥话♥的 确定碰头时间
She's gonna call me, set up a meet time.
我们会带着钱去拿下那个混♥蛋♥
We'll show up with the cash, take the son of a bitch down.
真高兴 我们的生意做成了
Glad we're finally doing this.
都在这里了
It's all there.
拿过来吧
Yeah, bring it over.
今晚吃饭庆祝一下怎么样
How about dinner tonight? To celebrate.
好的
Sure.
蓝色皮卡朝你们那边去了
Blue pickup rolling your way.
好的 我们伺机行动
All right, we wait for a visual exchange
或者等霍斯特德的信♥号♥♥
or Halstead's signal.
12罐油漆 来拿吧
12 cans of paint. Dig in.
等一下
Hey, hold on a second.
交货前 我们还是先花点时间
Let's just take a moment before we proceed...
-检查一下吧 -检查什么
- check a few things. - Like what?
窃听器之类的
Like wires.
好了 老兄 你用不着那样检查
Come on, man. You don't gotta do it like that.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
-后退 老兄 -我没有枪
- Back up, man! - I don't have a gun.
-冷静 -后退
- Hey, calm down. - Back up!
-冷静点 -后退
- Take it easy, man. - Get back!
拿下他们
Take 'em.
-你没事吧 -没事 我很好 快追
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good. Go!
泰勒 放下枪 让我来帮你 老兄
Tyler, drop the gun. Let me get you some help, man.
我知道你是警♥察♥
I knew you were a cop.
我只是不想相信
I just didn't want to believe it!
相信吧
Believe it!
承认你杀了加瑞特
Admit you killed Garrett.
快承认
Admit it!
你永远找不到他
You'll never find him.
海莉
Hailey.
海莉 海莉
Hailey. Hailey.
海莉 如果你杀了他 他就赢了
Hailey, he wins if you do it.
你不能这样做
This is not how you beat this.
求你了 海莉 求你了
Please, Hailey. Please.
不能这样做
This is not the way.
你要相信我
You gotta trust me.
起来
Get up.
大家都在莫利酒吧找你
Everybody's asking for you at Molly's.
我现在真的不想社交
Yeah, I don't really feel like being social right now.
好吧 普拉特请客
Well, Platt offered to buy shots,
真是万年难得的事
which is a once-in-a-decade thing,
你要不要再考虑一下
if you wanna reconsider.
还是算了
I'm all right.
我只想一个人静静
I just kind of feel like being alone.
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
抱歉
Sorry.
不给我倒一杯吗
Wanna pour me a drink?
你的头怎么样了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表