浅褐色不适合我
Beige isn't my color.
你不会穿太久的 我保证
You're not gonna have to wear it long, I promise.
我没事
Nah, I'm good.
他们根本无法立案
I mean, they don't have a case.
证据并不充分 这我们都知道
The evidence is weak. We all know that.
我会申请保释 然后再从长计议
I'll make bail. We go from there.
听着
Okay, listen.
我会给你雇一位律师
I'm hiring a lawyer.
-我会带你离开这里 -我不想这样
- I'm getting you out of here. - I don't want that.
埃尔 我并不在乎你想怎样
Al...I don't really care what you want.
听我说 你就帮我获得保释资格就行了
Listen, man, just make sure I get bail.
明白吗 我就这一个要求
All right? That's all I ask.
我们经历过更困难的处境
I mean, we've been through worse.
每一次我们都能找到解决的办法
And every time, we find a way through to the other side.
这一次 也没什么不一样
All right? Listen, man, this is no different.
我很感谢你的忠诚 可是...
Yeah. Listen. I appreciate your loyalty, but--
我们会...我们能赢的
Hey, we're gonna-- We can beat this.
一定能赢
We will beat it.
这里可是芝加哥
All right? It's Chicago.
我需要点东西
I need something.
-奥林斯基 -保释听证会在两天后
- Olinsky. - Listen, the bail hearing is in two days.
我并不在乎要多少钱
I mean, I don't care what the number is.
我只要保证他能出来
I just need to make sure he gets out.
我们这说的可是谋杀 汉克
Talking about murder here, Hank.
我们这说的是一名警♥察♥ 汤米
We're talking about a cop here, Tommy.
是啊
Yeah.
现在这个时代 警♥察♥的身份可能不是件好事
These days, that might work against him.
你知道外面人都怎么说
You know what the hell it's like out there.
我不在乎 你明白吗
I don't care what it's like. You understand?
我只要他被释放
I just need to make sure he gets released.
不
No.
我需要你
I need you...
让他离开监狱
to make sure he gets released.
汉克 你这是强人所难
Hank, this is a really hard ask.
你知道什么才叫强人所难吗
You know what's a hard ask?
装作没看到一位备受尊敬的法官
Looking the other way when a respected judge
开枪杀死一个毒贩
shoots a drug dealer in cold blood.
他杀了我的女儿 那是他活该
He killed my daughter. He got what he deserved.
我知道 我也同意
Yeah, I know. And I agree.
所以我才放过了你
That's why you got a pass.
汤米
Tommy...
我需要他被释放 你明白吗
I need this. You understand? So...
无论你要做什么 麻烦你
Whatever you have to do, just...
让埃尔有资格获得保释
Make sure Al makes bail.
-有新消息吗 警长 -保释听证会在两天之后
- Any update, Sarge? - Yep, bond hearing's in two days.
他到时会被释放
He'll be released then.
这我可说不准
I don't know about that.
我能说的准
Well, I do.
我说了他到时会被释放
I said, he'll be released then.
还有问题的话
Any more questions?
现在就赶紧问
Now's the time.
听着
Listen...
我得承认 这一天
I'm not gonna lie. It has been...
确实不好过
A tough day.
但我们还有自己的工作要做 明白吗
But we still have jobs to do, right?
地球还在继续运转
The world continues to turn.
所以
So.
那批M4卡♥宾♥枪♥查到什么了吗
Who's got an update on these M4s?
我刚和霍斯特德聊过 他确认那些枪
I just talked to Halstead. He confirmed Dexter
并不属于戴克斯特
did not have the guns in his possession.
他们本该昨天把枪送走的
They were supposed to be dropped off yesterday,
可是他在印第安纳州的接头人出了问题
but his connect in Indiana got hung up.
所以改到了今天
They will be dropped off today.
好 知不知道他的接头人是谁
Okay. Do we know who his connect is?
-还不知道 -好 阿特沃特
- Not at this point. - All right, Atwater,
你的那几个帮派朋友 他们信任你吗
These bangers you're hanging with, do they trust you?
沙巴兹信我 我救过他的命
Yeah, Shabazz does. I saved his life.
当时是我举着枪威胁他的 不过随便了
Well, I was the guy holding the gun threatening him, but.
不如我们重新谈一下之前的交易
So, how about we get this deal back on track?
好 他们都听一个叫韦斯的人的命令
Okay, well, they answer to this dude named Wes.
一切都是韦斯拍板
Wes calls all the shots.
而他手下刚刚被白人给揍了
And his boys just got punked by some white dudes,
所以他气死了 不过我能对付
so he's hot as hell, but...I got it.
很好
Good.
-来吧 -好
- You good? - Yeah, uh-huh.
等等 你想让我忘了这事
So wait a minute, you want me to overlook what happened?
满脸陪笑吗 还把另一边脸
Just smile? Turn the other cheek
舔上去让他们揍个痛快吗
and let them boys just piss all over us?
哥们 我可没这么说
Homie, I ain't never sayin' that.
那你什么意思 你什么意思你
Then what you sayin', then? What is you sayin'?
这事还有啥好说的
Why we even discussing this?
他们把我们像傻子一想耍
They played us like some damn fools.
要我说就该过去给他们点颜色看看
I say we go over there and do what's right.
你想怎样 杀人吗
What, you wanna start killing people?
-没错 -这样没好处
- You damn right. - There's no profit in that.
而且也太惹事了
And it'll bring too much heat.
至少让我把那个白人小子内特给做了
Well, at least let me square away the white boy, Nate.
那个混♥蛋♥以为我们是那样好欺负的吗
Cracker think it's okay to violate me like that, us?
我知道你没问我 韦斯
Look, I know you ain't askin' me, Wes,
但我总觉得我们想得不对
but I feel like we missing a big move right here.
我们还复什么仇呢 为什么不把
Now why would we get revenge, when we could just use
整件事 我们挨的打
that whole situation, that whole beat-down,
当成我们的筹码呢
as some kind of bargaining chip or something?
让我再去和戴克斯特谈谈
Let me go over there and talk to Dexter.
我跟他说你怒了
I'll tell him that you pissed off.
他自然就会以为你要报复
Naturally he expected you to clap back,
但你比那高明 是吧
but you smarter than that, right?
你也不是个事儿逼 你是个生意人
You ain't no bitch. You a business man,
生意人就是肚大能容
and a business man is willing to overlook
愿意放过打人的事
this whole Malik situation,
只要他愿意为了这事给你个折扣
if he down to give you a discount on the heaters,
而且整桩生意都在你俱乐部
and do the whole deal right here in your club
在你的地盘做的话 哥们 咱们就赢了
where you comfortable. Come on, boy, we win.
这主意上道
That's what's up.
你说真的 你们都认真的吗
What, is you serious? Y'all serious?
我需要你别掺和
I'm gonna need you to back off.
不准报复 什么都不做 明白了吗
No retaliation, no nothing. We clear?
哥们 难道我就要
Yo, my man. I'm supposed to just
让他们把我当个婊♥子♥一样吆喝吗
let him talk to me like some type of bitch?
马利克
Malik.
我不说第二次
I ain't gon' ask you again, man.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白了
Yeah, we clear.
非常明白
Loud and clear.
那就好
Cool.
我这就联♥系♥戴克斯特
Let me hit Dexter now.
不了 我联♥系♥他
No. I'll hit him up.
走中间人我没耐心等
I'm tired of dealing with the middle man.
只要能拿到我那份 我就没意见
All right, as long as I get my cut, I ain't trippin'.
放心你肯定拿得到
Oh, you gon' get your cut.
我说话算话
I'm a man of my word.
厉害啊你 没想到韦斯
I'm impressed. No way I thought Wes would
还愿意把这生意做下去
still be open to doing business.
我说了 他是个聪明人
I told you, man. He's smart.
也没那么聪明 哪怕打八折
He ain't that smart. Even with the 20% discount,
这傻子付的钱还是比市价高一半
dumbass is still paying 50% over market.
不过这样挺好
It's good, though.
如果这次谈成了
You know, if this works out,
我们就能通过韦斯卖♥♥给其他黑人帮派
we can use Wes to distribute to the other black gangs.
怎么说 通过内特打进他们内部吗
So what's up, the guns are inside with Nate?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表