Figure out who killed this young woman, right?
好
All right.
我正要联♥系♥你呢
Hey, I was just trying to call you.
喝完了 再来一杯吗
You good? You need another?
不了 我要走了
No, I'm leaving.
好 这位是瑞安
Cool. Uh, this is Ryan.
瑞安 这是华♥莱♥士♥
Ryan, this is Wallace.
-那今晚见 -没准 到时再联♥系♥
- See you later on tonight? - Maybe. I'll be in touch.
他以前在这上班
He used to work here.
到底怎么了
So, what the hell happened?
警♥察♥带我到局子里讯问
The cops took me down to the station.
他们开始拿问题问我 比如
They started drilling me with questions, like,
我有没有看见什么
did I see anything?
我知不知道被杀的女孩是谁
Did I know the girl that got killed?
那女的真死了
Really, she's dead?
你知道她的名字吗
Did you know her name?
麦基
Maggie.
姓什么不清楚
Don't know her last name.
她也参加派对了吧
She was at the party, right?
你看见她和谁走了吗
Did you see who she left with?
是这样 他们问我知不知道
Look, they were asking me if I saw...
-瑞安 我没有 -什么可疑的事
- Ryan, I didn't... - Anything suspicious.
我没看见她走 好吗
I didn't watch her leave, okay? I--
好吧 抱歉
All right, I'm sorry.
真不敢相信她死了
I can't believe she's dead.
我从没见过别人被打死
I've never seen anybody get shot before.
你还好吗
You okay?
只要你在 就好
It's always better when you're here.
真的 什么痕迹都没有吗
Really? No traces of anything?
没有 毒检完全正常
No, tox was clean.
她体内没有毒品或酒精
No drugs or alcohol in her system.
所以死在西洪堡派对上的瘾君子
So our junkie that died at a West Humboldt party
死之前居然是清醒的
died completely sober.
那性侵犯呢 有什么痕迹吗
What about sexual assault? No signs of that?
没有 没撕裂伤 也没有体液
No, no tearing. No body fluids.
没有任何其他人的基因痕迹
No trace of anyone else's DNA.
不过紫外灯确实发现了什么
But UV light did pick up this.
回音
"Echo."
我问了回音俱乐部的保镖
I talked to the bouncer from Club Echo.
他说麦基最近经常进出
He says Maggie comes in all the time.
他记得是因为他老是吼她
He remembers because he's always yelling at her.
这女孩小小的身板
Girl's a hundred pounds.
却直接进这种俱乐部
Walks to the dank-ass club
周围全是高头大马的壮汉
through the filthy-ass hood solo.
这是他原话
These are his words.
我没找到她出门的镜头 但她到达的找到了
I couldn't get her leaving, but I did get her arriving.
说来有点怪
It's a little weird.
这是她准备进入俱乐部
This is her walking up to the club.
然后这里追踪到后门
Tracked her backwards from there,
一直到她从出租车里出来
to where she got out of the cab.
出租车司机说她上了红线威尔逊站
Now the cabby says she got on the Wilson red line.
离回声一个街区就有个下客站
There's an 'L' stop a block away from Echo.
为什么提前下车还上了出租
Why get off early and take a cab?
那个站的摄像头拍到她是在杰克逊站上的车
Yeah, the 'L' camera shows she got on at the Jackson stop.
她还得走一里地去杰克逊站上车
She had to walk a mile to get to Jackson.
就好像她不希望有人
It's like she didn't want someone knowing
知道她要去哪
where she was going.
所以我用了交通探头
So I used the, uh, traffic PODS,
从杰克逊站一路倒查
followed her backwards from the Jackson stop.
看来她当晚是从这里出发的
Looks like her night started right here.
这是西街的一栋公♥寓♥
This is an apartment building on Wells Street.
谢谢你 先生 后面的交给我们吧
Thank you, sir. We'll take it from here.
这像是吸毒者的住处吗
Does this look like the apartment of a junkie?
收信人是艾拉·波特
Mail's addressed to Ella Porter.
我没看见有"麦基"或"玛格丽特"
I don't see the name "Maggie" Or "Margaret" anywhere.
-芝加哥警♥察♥ -缉毒局 放下武器
- Chicago PD. - DEA, drop your weapon.
好 咱们慢慢来
Okay, let's take it nice and slow.
她说了 我们是芝加哥警♥察♥
Like she said, we're Chicago PD.
-我要给你看警徽 -你也给我们看你的
- I'm gonna show you my badge. - While you show us yours.
你们怎么来了
Why are you here?
你们找艾拉有事吗
You got something going with Ella?
-她的化名是"麦基"吗 -是
- Is her cover name "Maggie?" - Yes.
怎么回事 发生什么了
What's going on? Something happened?
艾拉死了
Ella's dead.
今天早上有人开枪打死了她
Someone shot her earlier this morning.
目前还没可靠线索 但好消息是我们有
No, no credible leads yet, but the good news is we've got
一位警探成功打进去卧底了
a detective undercover in this crowd.
他的联♥系♥非常可靠 有不少联♥系♥人
He's got lots of access. Lots of contacts.
我有信心很快就能找到凶手
I'm confident we'll find the killer very soon.
但我们需要你们的合作
But we'll need your cooperation.
知道动机是什么吗
Any idea what the motive was?
还不知道 我们才着手调查不到半天
No, I mean, we've only been at this 12 hours, but--
我知道你要问什么 吉姆 但我
Look, I know what you're asking, Jim, I--
我懂法律 而且相信我
I understand the law, and believe me,
如果我们查实艾拉的死
if we confirm that Ella was killed
是因为她的卧底工作 会最先通知你们
because of her undercover work, you'll be my first call.
我们会把她的案卷复♥制♥给你们一份
We'll get you a copy of her case files,
缉毒局所有案卷
DEA 6s generated,
以及其它我们能想到的资料
and everything else we can think of.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我有个问题
Question, though.
为什么艾拉昨晚单独行动了
Why was Ella out by herself last night?
不清楚
Not sure.
她没有报备
She was off-book.
麦基的真名叫艾拉·波特
Maggie's real name was Ella Porter.
本地人 两年前加入缉毒局
Grew up in Chicago. Joined the DEA two years ago.
根据我们掌握的信息
Yeah, and based on the information we have,
看起来她是想挖出把毒品分销给
it looks like she was trying to ID the distributor
这五家俱乐部的分销商
supplying cocaine to these five clubs.
她的主要目标是这个人 亚历克斯
Her main target is this guy, Alex.
他是回音俱乐部的经理 也是低端毒贩
He's the manager of Club Echo. Low-level dealer.
他昨晚12点半给艾拉发了一条短♥信♥
He sends Ella a text last night at 12:30.
目标
亚历克斯
"我可以给你介绍
"I'll get you the intro you want.
在回音等我 到那咱们再谈"
Meet me at Echo. We'll go from there."
目前我们判断亚历克斯要介绍的就是他的上线
For now, we're assuming that intro was with Alex's source,
也就是那个分销商
the distributor.
所以艾拉大约凌晨1点到了回音俱乐部
So, Ella gets to Club Echo around 1:00 A.M.
目击者证实她和亚历克斯参加了后续派对
Witnesses put her and Alex at the after party at 2:00 A.M.
杰在两点半看到了她
Jay saw her at 2:30.
而她在3点左右进了后巷
And she was in the alleyway around 3:00.
作案窗口并不大
Not a wide window.
我猜是派对上出了什么岔子
Hell, I'm thinking something went wrong at the party
艾拉 亚历克斯和分销商谈崩了
between Ella, Alex, and the distributor.
所以咱们再去一趟回音 找亚历克斯谈谈
So let's go back to Echo, talk to this guy Alex.
把他查个清楚 弄清楚谁是他的供应商
Work his ass. Figure out who his supplier is.
警长 我认识亚历克斯 我通过卡米拉认识他的
Sarge, I know Alex. I met him through Camila.
所以他那里我来搞定吧 私下做个交易
So, uh, let me work him. Make an undercover buy.
好 你和厄普顿一起
Okay. You're taking Upton.
好
All right.
亚当
Adam.
听着 你和伍兹见面的时候...
Listen, when you meet Woods...
-好 -给他他想要的东西
- Right. - Just give him what he wants.
等等 等等 你是让我
Wait, wait-- you want me to give him
把你收钱的录像给他
the tape of you taking the money?
-是的 -老大 我不...
- Yes. - Boss, I don't--
你想让我和你说几次
How many times you want me to tell you?
你说什么就是什么 警长
Whatever you want, Sarge.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Is there anything else you want me to know?
有
Yeah.
我推荐了阿特沃特
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表