Hank, what are you doing?
现在不是时候
This is not the time to be doing this.
-你不接我的电♥话♥ -你赶紧出去
- You ignore my calls. - You need to walk out the door.
我打电♥话♥给你求助
I called and asked for help.
-汉克 你马上走 -你欠我的
- Hank, you need to leave now. - You owe me!
别 让他留下
No, let him stick around.
他 我们没事 汉克正准备走
He's--we're good. Hank was just leaving.
是吗 我觉得不是吧
Yeah, well, I don't believe that.
不过继续啊
But go right ahead.
所有这些 他在法庭上都用得上
All of this, he can use in court.
恐吓检察官
Intimidating a prosecutor.
所以 你想留下来看看大陪审团的审核吗
So, you wanna stay for the grand jury review?
好了 好了 不能这样
All right, all right, we're not doing this.
你想整垮我 丹尼 那就整我啊
You wanna tear me down, Denny, tear me down.
-但你别碰老埃 -我知道
- But you got no stake in Al. - Oh, I know that.
但老埃有你这个搭档 本来就
But Al's had the poor fortune of having had you
-没什么前途 -整我啊
- as his partner. - Tear me down!
-够了 -你想让他站在证人席上吗
- Enough! - You want him on the stand?
-我说够了 -冲我来
- Come on, I said enough! - Come at me!
-继续认罪 汉克 -这里不行
- Go ahead and confess, Hank. - Not here.
-走吧 -认罪吧 汉克
- Walk away. - Confess, Hank.
-汉克 -这份工作做了27年
- Hank. - 27 years on this job
我们都知道你手上不干净
and we both know that you did not do it clean.
子弹终于冲着你来了 汉克
Well, the bullet is finally coming for you, Hank.
只不过会先穿过奥林斯基
Just has to go through Olinsky first.
不不不 别这样 汉克 算了
No, no, no, no. Come on, Hank, let's go.
算了 算了
Let it go. Let it go.
-警长 -你来这里干什么
- Sarge. - Man, what are you doing here?
老埃让我来找你
Al asked me to check in on you.
你觉得呢我需要一个保姆吗
You think I need a babysitter?
做好你该做的事 亚当
Just do your damn job, Adam.
老大 我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 但你手♥机♥关机了
Boss, I've been trying to call you but your phone's been off.
杰克逊的一家车行认出新闻上的人了
Car lot on Jackson recognized photos from the news.
三十多岁西班牙裔男性和一名深色头发少女一起
Male, Hispanic, 30s, and a teenage female with dark hair.
他们是去租车的
They came in looking for a car.
我们走
Let's go.
有枪
Gun!
找掩体
Cover!
等等 等等 等等
Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
上
Go!
-杰 你没事吧 -我没事
- Jay, you good? - Yeah, I'm good.
5021G 呼叫指挥部 有人持械袭♥警♥
5021 George, 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police.
收到 5021G
Copy that, 5021 George.
里面没有别人了
There's no one else inside.
有两个出口 前面一个后面一个
There's two exits, one in front and one in back.
-有提出什么要求吗 -没有
- Any demands? - They don't have any.
我们能接通里面的电♥话♥ 但是他们不接
Now, we have access to the landline but they won't answer.
没和我们说过话
Haven't said a word to us.
在前门对他们用无线电广播通讯
All right, start a line of communication at the front.
我从后门进去
I'll move up through the back.
警长 他们都持有武器
Sarge, they're both armed--
进行无线电广播通讯
Start a line of communication at the front.
迈克·谢菲尔德 我是芝加哥警♥察♥局的
Mike Sheffield, this is Antonio Dawson
安东尼奥·道森
of the Chicago Police Department.
我是来帮助你们的
I'm here to help you.
我只是想确保你们
I just wanna make sure all of us
都能平安离开这里
walk away from this safely.
大家都能平安无事
Everybody gets out of here unharmed.
也就是说 我是站在你们这边的
So that means, I'm the guy on your side.
你们可以告诉我
I'm the guy you talk to.
-我要自己进去 -我要知道...
- I'm going in alone. - I need to know...
你们想要什么 迈克
what we're looking at here, Mike.
我要怎么安全把你和汉娜救出来
How do I get you and Hannah out of here safely?
迈克 你在听吗 迈克
Mike? You listening, Mike?
迈克
Mike?
我会解决的 我会解决的
I'm gonna take care of it. I'll always take care of it.
没事的 你看到后面那扇门了吗
It's fine. Do you see a door back there?
-宝贝 你看到门了吗 -我没看到
- Look, baby, do you see a door? - I don't see any.
不 没事的 没事的
No, okay, that's okay.
他们不会进来的
All right, they're not coming in.
他们不会进来的 你知道为什么吗
They're not coming in, you know why, you know why?
因为我们能逃出去 我们能一起逃出去
Because we're going out. We're going to go all out.
我这样做都是为了我们
All right, I did all of this for us.
我有计划 我有计划 我们得...
All right, I got a plan. I got a plan, we're gonna--
你离我们远一点
Hey, hey, hey, hey! You stay away from us
-不然我把你的头打爆 -冷静点
- or I'll shoot your head off! - Take it easy.
冷静点
Take it easy!
冷静点
Take it easy.
如果你开枪 这扇门就会被冲破
Look, you fire one shot, that door gets busted down
你们都得死 冷静点
and you are both dead, so just take it easy.
听着 冷静点
Hey. Look, take it easy.
好吗
Okay?
-安东尼奥 我进来了 -收到
- Antonio, I'm inside. - Copy that.
迈克 放下武器
Mike, put your weapon down.
放下你的武器 踢过来
Just put your weapon down, kick it over here,
我们可以好好谈谈
and we can have a conversation.
你们让我进去 我们能谈谈
You do that, I can come in there, we can talk.
我们可以想个办法
Hey, we can figure a way out of this.
迈克 外面有几十个警♥察♥
Mike, there are dozens of cops out there.
所有出口都有人把守
All the exits are covered.
你们不能拿着枪走出去
You can't walk outside armed.
你们一出门就会没命的
You will be dead before you hit the ground.
-听着 -不 汉娜
- Okay, listen-- - No, Hannah,
汉娜 听我说
Hannah, listen to me.
汉娜 你找我帮忙 我还是能帮你
Hannah, you came to me for help--I can still help you.
-我会帮你 -听着 我很抱歉
- I'm gonna help you. - Look, I'm sorry
前几年我都没在你的身边
I wasn't there for you the last few years.
我知道迈克一直陪着你
And I know Mike was.
我明白 你不想失去他
Look, I get it. You don't want to lose him,
我明白
I understand.
但他带你走向了歧途 汉娜 这不是你
But he led you wrong, Hannah. This is not you.
汉娜 你不用走上这条路
Hannah, you don't have to go out this way.
-现在还有时间 -听我数三
- There's still time. - On three.
不 迈克 别带她出去
No, Mike! Do not take her out of there!
别带她出去
Do not make her go out there!
-不 -持枪
- No! - Gun!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
-不要开火 -上
- Stand down! - Move in!
不要开火 不要开火
Stand down, stand down!
警♥察♥出来了
Police, coming out!
警♥察♥出来了
Police, coming out!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
卡米尔曾经是汉娜的老师
Camille was Hannah's teacher?
一年级
First grade.
是的 卡米尔...卡米尔很爱她
Yeah, Camille-- Camille loved her.
她经常回家说她的故事
I mean, she always came home with stories about her.
说她是个"小祸害"
How she was "A menace."
"噩梦"
"A nightmare."
卡米尔很照顾她
Camille really looked out for her.
她病了以后就由我来照顾她了
She got sick, I took over.
我每年都会去看汉娜 直到贾斯汀死了
I checked in on Hannah every year until--until Justin died.
我...
I just...
忘了
Forgot.
我没在她身边
I wasn't there for her.
是别人陪着她
Someone else was.
你救不了所有人 汉克
You can't save everyone, Hank.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表