And just so we're clear, I'm in charge.
-明白吗 -明白
- You feel me? - I feel you.
但我的任务是确保大家都活着
But it's my job to make sure everybody in there stays alive.
你放下武器 一切就会和平结束
You lay down your weapons, this all ends peacefully.
和平 不可能
Peace? That's dead.
我这里有一个条子 一个条子的女儿
I got a cop, and I got the daughter of a cop.
我只想要自♥由♥
I just want freedom.
是吗 你释放人♥质♥
Yeah? You release those hostages,
我就能帮你得到
I can help you get it.
帮我 我不需要你的帮助
Help? I don't need your help.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
你需要我的帮助来保证这些人活着
You need my help to keep these people alive.
你说
I'm listening.
好
Good.
我要你们都走
I want y'all to clear out.
走得远远的
Miles away.
我要一辆加满油的车
And I want a car with a full tank of gas.
可以
I can get that.
但你和你的朋友要单独上车 肯德里克
But you and your friend gotta get in that car alone, Kendrick.
只有这样你提的条件才可行
That's the only way this thing works.
明白吗
You feel me?
随便
Whatever, man.
把车给我就行
Just get me the car.
你听到他说的了
All right, you heard him.
你女儿在里面
Look, it's your daughter in there.
你想怎么做我都听你的
I'll do whatever you want.
我们可以现在冲进去
We can move in right now.
把车给他
Get him the car.
安心等着
Hang tight.
就快结束了
It's almost over.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
I'm good.
亲爱的
Baby...
真的对不起 是我把你牵扯进来的
I am so sorry for bringing you into all of this.
-我为发生的一切向你道歉 -不 是我的错
- I'm sorry for everything. - No, it's my fault.
我不知道肯德里克会在这里
I didn't know Kendrick would be here.
你一起来
You're coming with.
不许多嘴 兄弟
One more word, Mally Mal.
不许多嘴
One more word.
你就是个傻子 你知道吗
You're a damn fool, you know that?
我们曾那么铁
We had something special, man.
我照顾了你
I took care of you.
-你照顾的是你自己 -走
- You took care of yourself. - Let's go.
他们肯定不会同意
No way they agreed to this.
我不会什么保护措施都没有就出去
Hey, I ain't going out there without protection.
快走 闭嘴
So let's go, and shut up.
事实上
Matter of fact,
贾马尔 你给我滚去卫生间
Mal, get your goof ass in the bathroom.
大家都进卫生间
Everybody in the bathroom right now!
都想中枪吗 马上进卫生间
Y'all wanna get hit? Get in the bathroom right now!
看着我 不要想跑
Look at me. Don't try to run.
一定不要妄动 听到了吗
Stay perfectly still. You hear me?
千万不要跑
Don't try to run.
开门
Open the door.
走 开门
Come on, let's go. Open the door.
放松 慢点
Relax. Slow.
不能让她上那辆车
You cannot let her get into that car.
不会的
I won't.
说话 杰
Talk to me, Jay.
无法开枪 警长
No shot, Sarge.
-不要动了 -爸爸 你在吗
- Stop moving. - Dad, are you there?
布里安娜 冷静
Brianna, just stay calm.
他们怎么说你就怎么做
Do what they say.
不
No!
布里安娜
Brianna!
宝贝
Hey, baby.
开辆警车来
Get a squad car!
得马上送她去医院
We gotta get her to the hospital right away now!
收到
Copy that.
亲爱的 坚持住
Come on, baby. Just stay with me.
亲爱的 坚持
Come on, baby. Come on.
有我们在
We got you. Come on.
挺住
Come on. Come on.
挺住 乖女儿 乖女儿
Come on, that's my girl. That's my girl.
乖女儿
That's my girl. Yes.
布里安娜怎么样了
How's Brianna?
我想见她
I wanna see her.
回家吧 孩子
Go home, son.
什么意思
What you mean?
意思是你见不到她
It means you're not going to see her.
-我是她男朋友 -你不是
- I'm her boyfriend. - No, you're not.
我让你回家
I said go home.
警官 这个人在引发♥骚♥乱
Officer, this man is causing a disturbance.
没有 你不能这样
Hell, no. You can't do that, man.
把他带走
Remove him.
-什么 我... -走
- What--I just- - Come on.
-走 -要这样吗
- Let's go. - Yeah?
走
Let's go!
你不能...别推我了
You can't-bro, stop shoving me.
走
Let's go!
他怎么样了
How is she?
情况不好 汉克
She's not good, Hank.
她快不行了
She's dying.
真的很遗憾 丹尼
I'm so sorry, Denny.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
嗯
Yeah.
可是
Well...
还是不够
It wasn't good enough.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表