节哀
I'm so sorry.
我们以亚瑟王给他起的名字
We named him after King Arthur.
抱歉 但我要问你几个问题
I apologize, but I need to ask you about some things.
听说过海♥洛♥因♥大道吗
Have you ever heard of the heroin highway?
那是郊区的人买♥♥毒品的地方
That's where folks from the suburbs buys drugs.
在一端付钱 在另一端拿货
Pay on one end, pick up the product on the other.
很快就可以回家
Back home in no time.
我丈夫和我在帮派和毒品的环境下长大
My husband and I grew up with gangs, with drugs.
我近距离也亲历过暴♥力♥和伤痛
I've seen the violence and the pain up close and personal.
我还是孩子时就因为这种事失去了妹妹
I lost my sister to all that nonsense when I was just a kid.
我知道那是怎么运转的
Yeah, I know how it works.
我知道规则
I know the rules.
你觉得阿瑟知道吗
Do you think Arthur knew the rules?
他知道帮派不支持他的工程
He knew the gang wasn't in favor of the project.
但詹姆斯和阿瑟告诉过我他们解决了
But James and Arthur told me they worked it out.
达成了一个协议
Came to some sort of an arrangement.
你知道是什么协议吗
Do you know what that was?
他们没说细节
No, they didn't go into details.
他们只是说解决问题了
They just said they took care of the problem.
你丈夫和儿子建的公♥司♥
Look, the LLC your husband and son formed
付了几笔现金给一个叫林肯·阿万佐诺的人
made several cash payments to a guy named Lincoln Avanzano.
但这个人好像不存在
But he doesn't seem to exist.
你觉得这是他们解决问题的方法吗
You think that's how they handled the problem?
给帮派钱吗
Paid off the gang?
有可能
It's possible.
你觉得会是哪个帮派
And what gang do you think it would be?
西区门徒
The Westside Disciples.
不知道波顿议员或他的孩子
Don't know Alderman Burton or his kid.
他们现在都死了
Well, they're both dead now.
太糟了
That's too bad.
据说他们之前试着和西区门徒
Word is, they tried to work a deal
进行一个交易
with the Westside Disciples.
那是你的帮派
That's your gang.
-是吗 -给你钱
- Is that right? - Gave you cash
好让你不去干预他们的建筑工程
so you wouldn't interfere with their construction project.
这我可不知道
Don't know nothing about that.
很难相信
That's hard to believe.
你控制海♥洛♥因♥大道
I mean, you control the heroin highway.
不是整条大道
Not all of it.
低音俱乐部所在的那块呢
The part where the Low Note Club is?
那儿有很多帮派
There's a lot of gangs involved in there.
可能吧
Yeah, that may be.
但你才是说了算的人
But you're the one calling the shots.
告诉你我怎么想的 拉玛
I'll tell you what I think, Lamar.
我猜波顿过来找你谈生意
See, I think the Burtons came to you with a deal.
你很喜欢 就接受了
You liked it. You accepted it.
但他们拿不出所有的钱
But they couldn't come up with all the cash,
然后你就不爽了
and, well, you didn't like that.
所以就干掉了他们
So you popped them.
而且在此过程中
And in the process
你把整个建筑交易都扼杀了
you killed that whole construction deal.
因为不会有人想在那里盖房♥子
'Cause no one's gonna want to build there.
现在不想
Not now.
聊完了吗
We done?
反正我说够了
'Cause I'm done talking.
好啊
That's fine.
因为你已经告诉我我需要知道的一切了
'Cause you already told me everything I need to know.
考虑过你的未来吗
Have you thought about your future?
你马上就要退休 拿到丰厚的退休金了
You are damn close to a fat pension.
和家人一起度过 在佛罗里达的船上过慵懒的日子
Spending time with your family, lazy days on a boat in Florida.
我不想看你在这么多年兢兢业业的奉献之后
I'd hate to see you lose all that
连这都没有了
after years of dedicated service.
我为什么会拿不到我的退休金
Is there a reason I would?
内务部跟我说了宾汉姆一案
IAD filled me in on the Bingham investigation.
除了DNA匹配之外
Besides the DNA match,
他们有目击者看到你和一个年轻女子
they have a witness who saw you and a young woman
出现在建筑工地的超♥市♥
at the Super Mart construction site,
就在我们找到宾汉姆尸体的地方
same place we recovered Bingham's body.
你被卷到这些事情里的唯一原因
And the only reason you were involved in any of this
就是博伊特
is because of Voight.
你对宾汉姆没有什么企图
You had no ax to grind with that man Bingham.
但是你合作的话...
But you cooperate...
你获得全部豁免权
You get full immunity.
继续干♥你♥的工作
You stay on the job.
领你的全额退休金
Keep your full pension.
我无话可说
I got nothing to say.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你保护博伊特是因为你的原则
See, you're protecting Voight because that's your code.
但你是最后一个了
But you're the last of a breed.
忠诚高于一切
Loyalty above all else.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你觉得博伊特会担下责任来保护你吗
You think Voight would fall on his sword to protect you?
不会的 他不会那么做的
Nah. He wouldn't.
我了解博伊特
I know Voight.
我也了解他
I do, too.
我们从阿瑟·波顿的枪击案调出了视频监控
We pulled video surveillance from Arthur Burton's shooting.
蓝色的克莱斯勒轿车
Blue Chrysler sedan.
就像那个从犯罪现场逃走的劳力士小偷说的
Just like the Rolex thief said sped away from the crime scene.
我们查了车牌 发布了通缉
We ran the plates, and we put out a BOLO.
车是注册在基翁·沃尔特斯名下的
The car is registered to a Keon Walters.
我们正在查他的家庭住址
We're trying to find his home address.
车是在亚契街兰登市场后面发现的
Car was just spotted behind Landon's Market on Archer.
好 现在就去那边
All right, get over there now.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
你有什么消息吗
You hear anything else?
没 什么都没有
No, nothing.
伍兹呢 你和他聊过了吗
What about Woods? You talk to him?
聊过了
I did.
我猜你已经知道了
I'm guessing you already know that.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说他有目击者看到我和一个女人
Well, he claims he's got a witness that saw me and a woman
在宾汉姆埋葬点附近出现
near Bingham's burial site
18个月前
18 months ago.
关于这个女人他还说了什么吗
He say anything more about this woman?
20来岁
Twenties.
深色头发
Dark hair.
他早晚会查出她是谁的
It's only a matter of time before he figures out who it is.
也有可能是诈我们
Might be a bluff.
想让我们乱了阵脚 忙中出错
You know, wants us to panic, make mistakes.
我再查查
I'll do some digging.
司机上车了
Driver's getting in the car.
好 我们看到了 没看到有乘客
Yep, we got eyes. No passenger visible.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
基翁·沃尔特斯 下车
Keon Walters! Get out of the car!
下车
Out of the car!
熄火
Turn off the car!
熄火 下车
Turn the car off and get out of the car!
5021G紧急情况
5021 George emergency.
我们在追一辆蓝色克莱斯勒汽车
We're in pursuit of a blue Chrysler
在利维街向北逃离 刚通过13号♥大街
fleeing northbound on Levy, just past 13th street.
伊利诺伊车牌 65GI8C
Illinois tag 65 George Ida 8 Charlie.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Show me your hands.
把手放到我能看到的地方
Let me see your hands!
把手放到窗户上 快点
Put your hands on the glass. Do it now!
下车 把你的手放在车顶
Get out of the car. Put your hands on the roof.
别动
Don't move.
AR-15突击步♥枪♥
AR-15 assault rifle.
就是它
Bingo.
走
Let's go.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表