他们现在想在酒吧里干了吗
Now they want to do this Sorry at a bar?
外面怎么了 中间地带更好吧
What happened to outside? Somewhere more neutral.
我的人在他们那边
Man, my connection's on their side.
但我们不会有事的
But we'll be good.
你没意见吗
You cool with this?
拉马尔说没事就没事
Lamar say we good, we good.
你三周来也了解他一些了
You known him a little over three weeks.
他还是你最好的朋友吗
And already this your best friend?
马利克 别废话了
Malik, talk a little less,
多听听你哥的话
listen to your brother more.
他显然有很强的判断力
He's obviously a terrific judge of character.
我们走吧
Let's get this done.
好东西在后面 我们继续走
Party's in the back. Let's keep it moving.
下午好
Afternoon.
看到阿特沃特了
Got eyes on Atwater.
他朝后边走了
He's headed towards the back room.
怎么样啊 瑞恩
How we doin'? What up, Ryan?
-你迟到了 -我对
- You're late. - I don't know my way
卡纳里镇不熟 你懂的
around Canaryville like that. You know that, bro.
滑稽镇吧
More like Crackerville.
是啊
Yeah, right.
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么 马利克就是开玩笑
Nah, man, Malik just be playin', bro.
你很有幽默感
You're a funny dude.
只是开玩笑
Just playin'.
对 那是他兄弟 沙巴兹
Yeah, bro, and that's his brother, Shabazz.
我跟你提过
He's my dude I told you about.
好 这事戴克斯特
All right, cool. This is Dexter.
-他是他表兄内特 -你们好
- That's his cousin, Nate. - What's up, gentlemen?
好了 那些M4在哪
All right, so where the M4s at?
我们先喝一杯怎么样
Why don't we get a drink, you know?
打一会儿桌球
Play a little nine-ball.
先互相熟悉一下
Get to know each other a little better.
我们只是来做生意的
We just came to do business.
不是来开茶话会的
Not have a tea party.
我想了解我的生意伙伴
I like to know who I work with.
搞什么
What's this?
搞什么 你们在耍我们吗
Yo, what's up, man, trying to play us like a bunch of punks.
说话小心点
Watch yourself.
说话小心点
Watch myself?
好了 冷静
All right, chill, man.
你亲自来教教我怎么说话啊
Why don't you make me watch myself?
马利克 冷静点
Yo, Malik, man, chill out.
-等等 -冷静 老兄
- Yo, hey, hey, yo! - Easy, come on, man.
你们在干什么
The hell are you doin' man?
警长 后面房♥间有动静
Sarge, we got action in the back room.
按兵不动 没人说安全词
Just stand down. No one said the safe word.
让阿特沃特和霍斯特德来处理
Let Atwater and Halstead handle it.
怎么回事 老兄
Hell is this, man?
我们只是来拿枪
We just came to get these guns
然后就走 你可以先把枪放下吗
and get out your way. You wanna put that down?
我只是在给马利克看货
I'm just showing Malik the merchandise.
M4-A1卡宾 全自动
M4-A1 carbine, fully automatic.
三秒内30发
30 rounds in three seconds.
好了 老兄 把枪放下
Hey, come on, man. Cut it out.
切入坦克外壳
Cuts through the side of a tank
就像切黄油一样
like a stick of butter.
想象一下如果是你的脑袋会如何
Imagine what it would do to your head.
你这么厉害那就开枪啊
You so tough, pull the trigger.
伙计们 我们...
Look, guys, let's, um--
我们喝一杯吧 先玩一把
Let's get that drink, huh? Let's play some pool.
来吧
Come on, man.
我们不和这些蠢货玩桌球
We ain't finna play pool with these punk-ass bitches.
-老兄 -行了 伙计
- Dude! - Come on, bro,
你知道没必要这样
you know that was uncalled for.
-谁才是蠢货 -拜托...
- Who's the bitch now? - Hey, come on, man--
-道歉 -算了
- Say you're sorry. - Yo, just leave it!
我要他说
I want him to say it.
我才不会道歉
I'm not saying nothin'.
你不值得我浪费子弹 蠢货
You ain't worth the bullet, bitch.
我们走 我们离开这里
Come on, let's go. Nah, we out of here.
我们走 走
Let's go, let's go!
我们快走
Come on! Here we go.
杰
Jay!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on, man?
我们去做生意 他们玩什么呢
We came in to make a deal. What they playin' games for?
等等 我们这边也莫名其妙好吗
Hold up, man! It was a go on our side, too, all right?
让你的人安分点
Get your boy in line!
-真的吗 -等等 你们拿到枪了吧
- Really, dawg? - Hey, wait, your guys have the guns, right?
内特拿的哪把肯定是M4
The gun that Nate pulled was definitely an M4,
我只知道这么多
that much I know.
但我不知道他们具体有多少
I don't know how many they actually have, though.
好吧 所以这些人要不就是很谨慎
All right, so were these guys being careful,
要不就是在拖延时间
or were they just trying to buy time
因为手上没有足够的枪♥支♥
'cause they don't have the guns in their possession?
不清楚 戴克斯特做事太小心了
It's unclear--Dexter plays everything close to the vest.
好吧 我们继续关注这事
Okay, so let's keep this thing alive.
好吗 杰 凯文 你们继续卧底
All right? Jay, Kevin, you stay under.
努力促成这次枪♥支♥交易
Try to make this gun deal happen.
好吗 我们必须要缴了这批M4
'Kay? We have gotta get these M4s off the street.
杀伤力太强了
They're too powerful.
我们走
Let's go.
你来干什么
What the hell do you want?
坏消息 阿尔 陪审团投票结果是起诉
Bad news, Al. Grand jury voted to indict.
你因谋杀凯文·宾汉姆而被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Kevin Bingham.
站起来
Stand up.
我们要没收你的武器和警徽
We're gonna need your weapon and badge.
什么 你们开什么玩笑 用手铐
What, are you kidding me? Handcuffs?
他从警三十年了
He's got 30 years on the job.
武器和警徽 现在就上交
Weapon. And badge. Now.
慢点
Slowly.
走吧
Let's go.
不用担心
I got this.
芝加哥
警署
第五季
第二十一集
3942号♥诉讼案件
Docket 3942.
伊利诺斯州对埃尔文·奥林斯基提起公诉
People of the state of Illinois vs. Alvin Olinsky,
单次二级谋杀
single count of murder in the second degree
以及故意隐瞒杀人罪
and felony concealment of a homicide.
法官阁下 我是辩方律师皮特·玛奈提
Your honor, Peter Manetti for the defendant.
你们将如何申辩
How does your client plead?
无罪
Not guilty.
我申请被告人
I'd like to request that the defendant be released
取保候审
on his own recognizance.
他是一位授过勋的警官 警龄超过30年
He's a decorated police officer, with over 30 ye--
保释听证会是在两天后 律师
Bond hearing is in two days, counselor.
那时再说吧 下一个案件
Give your speech then. Next case.
跟我来
Come with me.
埃尔 埃尔 拜托
Al, Al, please.
-你现在必须结束这一切 -我们走
- You've gotta end this now. - Let's go.
4523号♥诉讼案件
Docket Number 4523,
伊利诺斯州对唐纳德·奥德姆提起公诉
people of the state of Illinois vs. Donald Odem.
三次殴打重罪
Three counts of felony battery.
-控方辩方都到场了吗 -是的 法官阁下
- All parties present? - Yes, Your Honor.
你准备好开口了吗 汉克
So, you ready to talk, Hank?
你知道奥林斯基是无辜的
You know Olinksy's innocent.
你知道他没有杀那个人♥渣♥宾汉姆
You know he didn't kill that piece of garbage, Bingham.
是吗 那是谁杀的
Oh, yeah? Then who did?
奥林斯基要么背叛 要么就把牢底坐穿
Olinsky flips or he rots in prison.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表