I lied.
不过有一件事你的直觉是对的
But you know, your instincts were right about one thing.
照片确实是假的
The photos. They were fake.
看来我们知道怎么玩扑克
So I guess we do know how to play poker.
怎么了
What's going on?
什么...
Wh--hey!
放开
Get off!
你在跟我玩什么把戏
What the hell kind of game are you playing with me?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说什么
Gah! I don't know what you're talking about!
博伊特拿的那两万一直都在证据室里
That 20K Voight took was in evidence all along.
什么
What?
管♥理♥员♥说他写错了案件编号♥
The property clerk said he wrote down the wrong case number,
所以博伊特照章办事了
so Voight played it by the book.
至少这次是
This time, anyway.
但你和我 我们的事还没完
But you and me, we still got some business to do.
明白了吗
Understand?
我问你 明白了吗
I said understand?
明白了
I understand.
警长
You know, Lieutenant,
到底什么事
what is this?
你为什么这么恨博伊特
Why do you hate Voight so much?
恨
Hate?
不是
Nah.
我们是一个笼子里的两条狗 里面只有一碗狗粮
We're two dogs in a cage and one bowl of food.
那不是恨
That's not hate.
而是生存
It's survival.
就这样吗
So that's it, then?
活儿都是我们干的 然后...
We do all the work and the--
联邦的人来把人带走
And the Feds swoop in for the attaboy.
有时候是这样
It's the way it goes sometimes.
对
Yeah.
但你担心的不是那个
But that's not what you're worried about.
你已经尽力了
Look, you did what you could.
杰这次确实过分了
Jay was over his skis on this one.
不怪你
It's not on you.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你肯定听说了 案子联邦接手了
I'm sure you heard. Feds took the case.
你在找毒品吗 不是吧
Are you seriously looking for drugs right now?
是 毒品 酒精
Yeah. Drugs, alcohol.
或者能解释所发生之事的东西
Or something might explain what the hell just happened.
你别找了 我不吸毒
I'll stop you right there. I don't do drugs.
从没吸过
I never have.
这我保证
You have my word on that.
你的保证没有价值了
Well, your word doesn't mean too much, does it?
我当着你的面问你
Now, I asked you point blank,
跟人家睡了没有
"You sleeping with this girl?"
你看着我的眼睛撒谎了
You looked me in the eye, and you lied.
你让我们整个团队陷入危险
You put this whole unit at risk.
你自己挖了个大坑
And you dug a hell of a hole.
我希望有办法解决
I just hope there's a way out.
他的真名是什么
What's his real name?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
对我很重要
Does to me.
杰
Jay.
你走运 华♥莱♥士♥招了
You got lucky. Wallace confessed.
你的谋杀嫌疑洗脱了
You're off the hook for the murder.
但你会被起诉毒品分销罪名
But you will be charged with felony drug distribution.
还有可能是谋杀的从犯
And more than likely, accessory to murder.
不过 如果你合作
However, if you cooperate,
我或许可能说服他们网开一面
I can probably convince them to look the other way on that.
帮你免除毒品相关罪名
And help you out with that drug charge.
什么合作
What do you mean "Cooperate?"
不要提关于杰的事
Just keep your mouth shut about Jay.
他就是个进你的酒吧问问题的人
He's a guy that came into your bar, asked questions.
谋杀那晚
The night of the murder,
你跟一群朋友在开派对
you were at a party with a bunch of your friends.
其中一个是瑞安
One of them was Ryan.
然后你发现他是警♥察♥
Later, you found out he was a cop.
没有做♥爱♥ 没有后屋
No sex. No back room.
就好像我从没认识过他吗
What, like I never even knew him?
是的
You didn't.
那样我就给你重新生活的机会
You do that, I'll give you a chance to have a life.
否则我亲手埋葬你
You don't, I'll bury you.
我什么都不会说
I won't say a word.
不是我从没认识过他
Like hell if I didn't know him.
而是你认识的他是个谎言
The person you know, that's the lie.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表