这话就等你被我们扔出去之后
You probably ought to tell that to your bosses
跟你老板说吧
after we toss you.
他们肯定很讲理的
I'm sure they're reasonable men.
我接她们去旅馆 给她们吃泻药
I take them to hotels, give them laxatives,
等毒包出来就完事了
and wait for the balloons to come.
我就做这些
That's all I do.
只不过有时候没时间等她们拉出来 是不是
Except sometimes they don't when clock's ticking, right?
值十多万的毒品
Got $100,000 worth of heroin
就这么困在一个无名姑娘的肚子里
stuck in some nameless girl's belly.
干脆直接开膛破肚
Why not just slice her open?
那也不是这么切的
Wouldn't happen like that.
不是吗 那该是怎么样
No? How would it happen?
换个方向切
Cut the other way.
毒包在这里 不能横着割
Drugs are here. You don't slice across.
而是竖着割开 把毒取出来
You slice down, then take them out.
她不是毒骡
She's not a mule.
根据那个女孩的说法 毒骡都十五六岁
According to the girl, all the mules are around 15.
而死者看起来快三十了
The DOA looks closer to 30.
如果她肚子里有毒的话
And if there were drugs inside her,
他们显然也会竖着切 而不是横着
they would've cut down, not across, apparently.
你知道贩毒集团还不会做什么吗
You know what else the cartel doesn't do?
强♥奸♥毒骡
Rape drug mules.
刚收到法医报告
Just got the M.E. Report.
死者阴♥部♥有严重的撕裂伤
The DOA had significant vaginal tearing
死因也是掐死的
and the cause of death was strangulation.
所以这肚子上的横切口呢
So the slice across her stomach?
肯定是犯案之后做的
Must've been done after the fact.
你是说有人奸♥杀♥了她
You're saying that someone raped her, killed her,
又切开她肚子 做成毒骡的样子
cut her open to make it look like she was a mule?
谁会在乎一个无名的拉丁裔运毒者呢
Who's gonna cry over some anonymous Latina drug runner?
巡警刚刚在一条巷子里找到了血衣
Patrol just found bloody clothes in an alley
就在遗体丢弃处附近
near where the body was dumped.
出发
Hit it.
多谢
Thanks.
加西亚 加西亚
Garcia. Garcia, hey.
你好啊 金 别走太近
What's up, Kim? Don't come too close.
我臭得像是在27个垃圾箱里打过滚
The reason I smell like I've been in 27 dumpsters
是因为我真这么做了
is because I have been.
我提醒过你巡警不好当
I warned you about the rookie life.
来
Come on.
在托马的追悼会上看到你了
Saw you at Toma's memorial.
是啊 事情真是太疯狂了
Yeah, that whole thing's crazy.
真不敢相信他不在了
Can't believe he's really gone.
有什么发现
All right, what do we got?
一件沾血的女性衣服
All right, a woman's bloody clothes.
在离死者被丢弃地点两个街区外找到的
Found them two blocks down from the DOA.
你没碰什么吧
You didn't touch anything, did you?
没有 只是拍了照片 就联♥系♥了你们
No, just took some photos, and then I called you.
很好 我来看看
Great. I'll look.
来看看这个 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯
Check this out. Gloria Morales.
肯定是从口袋里掉出来的
Must've fallen out of the pocket.
身份证是假的 但地址没准是真的
It's a fake ID, but it might be right address.
-干得漂亮 加西亚 -多谢
- Good job, Garcia. - Thanks.
法律又没规定他们要有证件才能租♥房♥♥
There's no law they need papers to rent an apartment.
我们知道 女士 她在这住多久了
We know that, Senora. How long has she lived here?
-半年 -哪张床是她的
- Six months. - Which bed is hers?
那张
That one.
看起来像是血迹
This looks like blood.
装好取证留存吧
Let's make sure to get those into evidence.
格洛莉亚提过有人威胁她吗
Did Gloria ever mention being threatened?
没对我说过 她话不多
No, not to me. She kept to herself.
没事
It's okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
那是她儿子
That's her son.
奥斯卡 我是普拉特警长
Oscar, I'm Sergeant Platt.
不过如果你愿意 也可以叫我特鲁迪
You can call me Trudy if you want though, okay?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
那么奥斯卡 我们这样吧
So, Oscar. Here's the deal.
等我们给你找好去处之前 你就在这住着
You're gonna be here until we figure out where you should go.
希望能送你去亲戚家 你在这边有亲人吗
Hopefully a relative. Do you have family here?
你怎么不跟我说话呢
Why won't you talk to me?
我妈妈不让我和警♥察♥说话
My mama told me never to talk to the police.
明白
Got you.
格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 来自危地马拉
All right. Gloria Morales, she came from Guatemala
半年前带着儿子奥斯卡一起来的
six months ago with her son Oscar.
没有入境记录 所以肯定是非法入境
There's no border crossing, so she entered here illegally.
房♥东认为她在某家工厂上班
Landlady thought she worked at some factory.
说她交房♥租挺及时的
Said she paid her rent on time.
我们走访了街坊邻居
We canvassed the neighborhood.
没人愿意开口
Nobody wanted to talk.
他们都吓坏了
Yeah, they're freaked out.
他们认为带警徽的都是抓他们驱逐出境的
They think anybody with a badge is trying to deport them.
话说法医检测了垃圾箱里发现的血衣
Hey, so the M.E. ran those clothes from the dumpster.
垃圾箱里的血迹和死者完全匹配
Now the blood in the dumpster definitely matches our DOA,
但在衣服上也找不到别的证据了
but they couldn't find any other evidence on the clothes.
那她住处那件牛仔裤的血迹呢
What about the blood on the jeans in the apartment?
那处血迹来自一头猪
That blood matches a pig. Yeah.
准确点说是猪牛羊血的混合 不管你们信不信
More precisely pig, cow, and lamb, believe it or not.
也许她在餐厅工作
Maybe she worked at a restaurant?
我搜索了她住处的那张公交卡
Okay, I ran the old bus card that we found at the apartment.
她每天搭127班蓝线去西区132号♥
She took the 127 Blue Line every day to West 132nd.
那就把西区132号♥周边一英里内的所有门店
All right, so let's run every business within a mile radius
都查一遍
of West 132nd.
找出她工作的地方
Let's find out where she worked.
西区132号♥附近只有一家大型公♥司♥
There's only one large company around West 132nd.
布考斯基肉食包装公♥司♥
It's Bukowski Meat Packing Company.
主要产品为羊肉猪肉牛肉
They specialize in lamb, pig, and cow products.
地面部队 前往工厂
Boots on the ground. Hit that factory.
警♥察♥
Policia!
格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 她是不是在这里工作
Gloria Morales! Did she work here?
听着 我们不会逮捕任何人的
Hey, look. We're not here to arrest anybody.
麻烦你们帮帮忙
Just help us out.
格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 你认识她吗
Okay. Gloria Morales. Do you know her?
-格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 -没人认识吗
- Gloria Morales. - Nope? Anyone?
你认得她吗
You recognize her?
你呢 你认识她吗
How about you? Did you know her?
你认识她吗
Hey. Did you know her?
我只想知道是不是出了什么事
I just want to know if something happened.
不如我们去个别的地方
Yeah, well, why don't we go somewhere
私下聊聊吧
we can talk in private?
我不能去
No, I can't.
他们是不会跟你们说话的
They're not going to talk to you.
他们害怕警♥察♥
They're scared of cops.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你们这么闯进来
Hey! What the hell are you guys doing
是想干什么
barging in here like this?
你们进来是要换衣服的
You gotta be frocked to be in here.
我会丢掉工作的
I'm gonna get fined!
好了 都回去工作 不许说话了
All right, everybody back to work! Basta!
行了 休息时间结束 你们跟我过来
That's it! Break's over! Come on, come with me.
格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 她在这里工作
Gloria Morales. She worked here.
我这有300名员工 都戴面具
I got 300 employees. They all wear masks.
迈克尔
Michael!
那是我儿子 迈克尔
Here's my son, Michael.
-你认识这个女人吗 -不认识
- You know this woman? - No.
我可能在切割流水线上见过她
I might've seen her on the cutting line.
她昨晚被人谋杀了
She was murdered last night.
-我的天啊 -太可怕了
- Oh my God. - That's awful.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表