你觉得妮可怎么样
How do you like Nicole?
她挺好的
She's nice.
她说你们两个就纯聊天
She says you two just talk.
跟心理辅♥导♥似的
Like it's a therapy session or something.
快说你们有线索了
Please tell me you got a lead.
我们一直在看
Well, we've been going through
所有的监控录像
all the surveillance footage we can,
但还是一无所获 所以
but we're still coming up empty, so.
-达米安的电♥话♥有料吗 -没有 长官
- Any luck with Damien's phone? - No, sir.
车上也没线索
And no hit on the car, either.
他总得找时间出来透透气
Right, well, he has got to come up for air at some point,
-所以继续盯着 -没问题 老大
- so stay on it. - You got it, boss.
我在附近安排了全天候流动巡逻
I've got patrol canvassing the neighborhood 24/7.
好的 谢谢 你线人那里有回复吗
All right, thanks. You get word from your C.I.?
有 我几个小时前跟她聊过
Yeah, I talked to her a few hours ago.
她找到一个毒贩
She found a dealer
两天前卖♥♥过海♥洛♥因♥给伊莎贝尔
who sold Isabel heroin two days ago.
说伊莎贝尔再找他买♥♥就给她发信息
Said he'd text her again when Isabel was looking to score.
-很好 -是的
- Nice. - Yeah.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
就在这里 胸口中了两枪
It's just down here. Shot twice in the chest.
她手♥机♥的近期通话记录里有你的号♥码
Found your number in her cell on the recently called list.
-她叫... -西恩娜
- Her name is-- - Sienna.
我知道 她是我的线人
I know, she's my informant.
巡警在现场发现了西恩娜的手♥机♥
Patrol has found Sienna's phone at the scene.
她昨晚十点十二分收到毒贩的短♥信♥
She had a text message from the drug dealer last night at 10:12,
说他会跟伊莎贝尔在公园见面
saying he was meeting up with Isabel in the park,
我们就是在公园找到了她的尸体
same place we found the body.
会是抢劫吗
Could be a robbery?
不会 她口袋里有钱包
No, she had her wallet in her pocket.
里面也有现金
She had some cash in there, too.
这是陷阱
It was a setup.
毒贩发信息给达米安 达米安杀了她
The dealer texted Damien, Damien killed her.
他不想让任何人妨碍他的生意
He didn't want anyone getting in the way of his business.
好 这个毒贩我们有什么线索
Okay, what do we know about this dealer?
爱德华多·瓦雷拉
Eduardo Varela.
两条前科 分销海♥洛♥因♥
Two priors, heroin distribution.
我们也有他的地址 胡佛路134号♥
We have his address, too. 134 Hoover Road.
去拜访一下爱德华多
So pay Eduardo a visit.
给他施压 给我答复
And squeeze him. I want answers.
好的
Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Hey, you all right? - Yeah.
西恩娜的事我很遗憾 但是...
Listen, I'm sorry about Sienna, but...
这不是你的责任
You know, that's not on you.
我觉得我逼她太紧了
I think I pushed too hard.
不 不是这样
No, that's how it goes.
这只是职责所在 好吗
You were doing your job, okay?
你不犯人 人会来犯你
You're either playing or you're getting played.
我们去跟这个海♥洛♥因♥毒贩聊聊吧
Okay, let's go talk to this heroin dealer.
好吗
All right?
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
-你是爱德华多·瓦雷拉吗 -什么情况
- Hey, you Eduardo Varela? - What's going on?
滚开别挡道
Move your punk ass out the way!
你无权这样对我说
You have no right talking to me like that.
别这么跟我说话 艾迪
Hey, don't talk to me like that, Eddie,
我现在心情不好 转身 手举起来
'cause I'm not in the mood. Turn around, get your hands up.
举起来
Hands up!
可以了
We're good.
好 坐下
All right, sit down.
你坐下
Have a seat.
达米安·索托在哪里
Where's Damien Soto?
不认识这个人
Don't know nobody with that name.
哥们 我们没时间跟你废话
Dude, we don't got time for that.
我们知道你见过西恩娜之后
We know you just got off the phone with him
就跟他打过电♥话♥
right after you met with Sienna.
然后你给她发了条短♥信♥ 现在她死了
And then you sent her a text, and now she's dead.
总得有人背这个锅 艾迪
Somebody's got to answer for that, Eddie.
看看我们找到了什么
Look what we found.
海♥洛♥因♥啊 这可不出奇
Oh, heroin, huh? I'm not surprised.
你有两个选择 爱德华多
You have two choices, Eduardo.
一 我们以私藏海♥洛♥因♥罪
One, we bust you for heroin possession
和蓄意谋杀罪逮捕你
and conspiracy to commit murder.
二 你帮我们找到伊莎贝尔·普雷兹
Or two, you help us find Isabel Perez.
达米安·索托那混♥蛋♥也行 这取决于你
Or Damien Soto's bitch ass. It's up to you.
好吧 好吧 我认识他
Okay, okay. I know who he is.
我也认识伊兹 但我没有帮忙杀人
And I know Izzy, but I didn't help get no one killed.
我不会干那种事
That's not what I'm about.
对 因为你在主日学校讲课
Right, because you teach Sunday school.
达米安叫我发那条短♥信♥
Damien told me to send that text
让伊莎贝尔能跟她朋友聊聊
so Isabel could talk to her friend.
告诉我们达米安·索托在哪里
Tell us where Damien Soto is.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道过几个小时
But I do know that Izzy's coming over
伊兹会过来拿货
in a few hours to score some product.
也没那么难 是吧 艾迪
All right, that wasn't that hard, was it, Eddie?
现在你要假装一切正常
Now, you're going to pretend like everything's normal
其它的交给我们
and let us do our job.
好的 那之后呢
Okay. What happens after that?
你给我当线人 不然你就去监狱待着
You work for me as an informant or you go to jail.
安东尼奥 现在知道他怎么有这么多线人了
Antonio, man--now I know why he's got so many C.I.'s.
一有机会他就提要求
He sees the opportunity, he just makes the ask.
是吧 我们都在场
Right? I mean, we were all there.
我觉得爱德华多应该算是团队线人之类的
I feel like Eduardo should be a group C.I. or something.
我不明白怎么就归安东尼奥一个人了
I mean, I don't understand how Antonio gets dibs.
因为是他说的
Because he asked.
注意
Hey, look out.
目标到了
The target has just arrived.
是一个不认识的司机 我们看不清
It's an unknown driver. We can't really tell.
伊莎贝尔归我们 司机归你们
We'll take Isabel, you take the driver.
收到
Copy that.
我只有四十块 但我...
I only have $40 bucks. But I--
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
没关系 没关系 你没事
Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're not in trouble.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help.
下车
Get out the vehicle.
把手放到我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
关掉引擎 现在就关掉
Turn off the car. Turn off the car now!
不许动 不许动
Hey! Do not move. Do not move.
-该死 -妈的
- Damn! - Son of a bitch!
追追追
Go, go, go, go, go!
听好
Listen.
事先说清楚
Look, just to be clear...
我们不想起诉你
We don't want to press charges against you, okay?
你现在住哪儿
Where are you living right now?
房♥子里 但我不知道确切地址
In a house. But I don't know where it is.
我没注意
I don't pay attention.
你男朋友是达米安对吧
Your boyfriend. This is Damien, hm?
我们得和他聊聊
We need to talk to him.
为什么
How come?
他可能杀了一个叫希尔维亚·卡斯特罗的年轻女人
We think he killed a young woman named Sylvia Castro.
还有你朋友西安娜
And your friend, Sienna.
什么
What?
没错
Yeah.
西安娜死了
S-Sienna's dead?
昨晚死的
Died last night.
达米安对着她胸口连开两枪
Damien shot her in the chest twice.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表