And you thought today would be a good day
好日子吗
to have a little date?
我们走了
We're gonna go.
好了 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
好
Okay.
V73NA46
Victor, seven, three, Nora, Andy, four, six.
9M1W
And nine, Mary, one, William,
X51
x-ray, five, one.
好了 第一个牌照登记在乔什·米勒名下
Okay, first plate is registered to a Josh Miller.
28岁 没有前科
28. No priors.
第二个牌照在马库斯·泰特名下 25岁
Second plate is Marcus Tate. 25.
身高体重和我们的大学枪手匹配
Height and weight match our college shooters.
近两年他两次酒后驾驶
He's got two DUIs and an assault charge
还被以人身攻击罪起诉过
in the last two years.
脾气不好的家伙 我们可以利用这点
Angry guy. We could use something there.
马库斯是前军队步兵
Marcus is former Army Infantry
乔什以前是海军突击队的
and Josh is a Marine vet.
就是他们
We got them.
-你想让我们抓马库斯 -对 如果你们抓了他
- You want us to pull Marcus? - Yeah, if you guys pull him,
我就能说服路易斯让乔什用我
I can get Luis to get Josh to use me.
你让他出局 我就能进去了
You get him out, I'm in.
-不行 -不行 那是什么意思
- No. - No? What the hell does that mean?
意思是太危险了
It means it's too risky.
当局者迷 你相信这个家伙
You're not seeing straight. You trust this guy,
但是你不应该相信他 你在俱乐部里做得出格了
and you shouldn't. You went offline at the club,
-你打了一个平民 -我没有别的选择
- you punched a civilian. - I didn't have a choice.
-你有 -好了 好了 够了
- Yes, you did. - All right, all right, enough.
好 我们把马库斯抓起来
Okay. We pull Marcus.
警长
Sarge.
这是唯一的办法 海莉
This is our only play, Hailey.
好了 讨论结束
Okay. We're done talking.
你知道你不应该在白天
You know you should never come to this place
来这里的 对吗
in the daytime, right?
没有"化妆"看起来不太好
It doesn't look good without makeup.
等等 "化妆"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean makeup?
一群人在烟雾缭绕
Hundred people in a drug haze.
是啊 这里的确很令人抑郁
Oh yeah, it's definitely depressing in here.
听说你最近和我哥在一起
Heard you've been hanging with my brother.
是啊 我们在谈论工作方面的事
Yeah, we're talking a few work type things.
你知道在哪能找到他吗
Do you know where I could find him?
所以你才来这里
Oh, that's why you're here.
有那么一秒 我以为你是来找我的
For a second, I thought it was for me.
不 我是来找路易斯的 抱歉
Nope, it's all about Luis. Sorry.
太伤心了
Ouch.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
实际上一半为了路易斯一半为了你
Actually it's 50% Luis and it's 50% you.
但只是私底下和你说
But just between you and me,
他并不想看到你和前突击队员约会
he's not excited about you hanging out with an ex-Ranger.
所以
So...
我自己的决定自己做
Yeah, well, I make my own decisions.
但我需要和他聊聊
I do need to talk to him, though.
你知道哪儿能找到他吗
Do you know where I could find him?
这就是你的回应
That's your response?
抱歉 一个美女给了我一个
I'm sorry, I say really stupid things
出其不意的吻 而我却说了很蠢的话
when beautiful women kiss me out of the blue. You're right.
去威尔士那儿的多纳休酒吧看看
Try Donahue on Wells.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么鬼 你现在是在跟踪我吗
What, are you stalking me now?
不 你妹妹说你会在这里
No, man. Your sister said you'd be here.
你怎么了 看着很糟
What's wrong with you? You look terrible, man.
没事 我...
It's fine, I--
我的老板急疯了
My boss is freaking.
第三个人临时走了
Third guy apparently left town.
而一个小时后就要干活
They got a job in an hour.
太好了 告诉他可以用我
That's great, man. Tell him to use me.
-他不会用你的 -你又不知道
- He's not gonna use you. - You don't know that.
他一定会想用我的
He's gonna want to use me over nobody.
好吗 他都不用改变战略计划
Right? He's not gonna want to change his tact plan.
你只要说服他就好
All you gotta do is convince him.
而且你看上去很不想
And you sure as hell don't look like you want to do
只和他搭档干活
whatever this is with just him.
我们有过一样的训练经历
Now we've had the same training,
你知道我会为你做好掩护的
so you know I'm gonna have your back.
和其它的行动一样
It's gonna be like any other op.
如果你不想独自去 就别独自去
If you don't want to go in alone, don't.
-我不是从杰克那儿认识他的 -我认识就行了
- I don't know him from Jack. - I do.
你认识有什么用
You think that that means something?
不带上他就拉倒 你想要3双眼睛吗
Man, it's him or nothing. You want six eyes?
你们可以为我争吵
Look, you guys can keep arguing about me,
也可以告诉我想要怎样
or you can tell me what you want.
我是过来帮忙的 行不行给个准话
I'm here to do you a favor. Tell me yes or no.
我不想浪费时间
I'm not gonna waste my time.
他不想浪费时间的
He's not gonna waste his time.
好 你想知道计划
Okay. You want the plan?
我打个电♥话♥ 我们就行动
I'm gonna make a call, then we're gonna go.
是个简单的安保工作 得到我们需要见的
It's a simple security job. Gonna get a location,
对方的位置和照片就行
a photograph of the man we're gonna meet,
始终瞄准他的额头
You keep a bead on his forehead the whole time.
我告诉你撤的时候你就撤
When I say it's time to leave, you leave.
觉得你能搞定吗
Think you can handle that?
可以
Yeah, I can handle it.
责任你担着
This is on you.
就是这些吗
Is that all he's gonna tell me?
他要告诉我的就这些吗
That's all he's gonna tell me?
-不会有事的 -开玩笑吧
- You'll be fine. - Are you kidding me?
这是什么 你在干嘛
What is that? What are you doing?
-是一粒药 -不不 老兄
- It's one pill. - No! No, man.
不不 不能这样
No, no, no, no. This is not happening.
我会和你一起行动 好吗
I'm gonna do this thing with you, all right?
但你头脑不清楚的时候
But I'm not going in there blind
我不会盲目地和你行动
with you jammed out of your mind,
所以告诉我一些细节
so tell me something. Give me some details, man.
我不能告诉你
I can't give you any details, man.
-告诉我这活儿到底是什么 -不能
- Tell me what the job is! - I can't!
我和你没有利益冲突 拜托
I'm useless to you! Come on!
好 这是绑♥架♥勒索 好吗
Fine, it's a K&R, all right?
孩子不在这里 我们只是去拿钱
Kid's elsewhere. We're just picking up the money.
-就这么简单 -你们绑♥架♥了人
- Simple. - You kidnapped somebody?
-小声点 -你...
- Hey, lower your voice! - Are you--
这是简单的好活儿
It's fine. Simple.
不会有什么把我们牵扯其中
There's not one thing linking any of this to us.
孩子被关着 我不知道在哪里
The kid's being held. I don't know where.
在乔什的人那儿 我不知道是谁
With one of Josh's connects, I don't know who.
那家伙都没联♥系♥电♥话♥ 好吗
Guy doesn't even have a phone, all right?
我不会这么说的
There's no way in hell I'm saying that!
这是我们最好的...
Listen, this is our best--
是我们唯一的机会
This is our only shot.
我知道你们都不了解我
Look, I know neither of you know me,
但你们可以信任我
but you can trust me.
这是我的工作职责
This is what I do for a living.
我失去了儿子
Look, I lost my son.
我保证我会尽全力
And I promise you I'm doing everything I can
确保你不会这样
to make sure you don't.
-喂 -现在你要开到格兰特公园
- Hello? - Right now, you're gonna drive to Grant Park.
密歇根和第八大道交口
Michigan and Eighth Street.
在转角 你会看到一个红色的垃圾桶
On the corner, you're going to see a red trash can.
你走过去 把钱丢进去
You walk to that can, you put the money in that can,
就离开
and you walk away.
接着开车回家
You get in your car, and you drive home.
按我们说的做 我们就会放了你儿子
You follow these instructions, and we will release your son.
懂吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表