This is 5021 Charlie. I'm en route
支援遇险警♥察♥
to the officer calling the ten one.
我出警 我离他五个街区远
I will respond. I'm five blocks away.
收到 收到 6245坚持住
Copy that. Copy that. 6245 hang in there.
我是5021C 我到现场了
5021 Charlie. I'm at the scene of the ten one.
收到 5021C
Copy that, 5021 Charlie.
麦克 麦克
Mac? Mac.
天啊 麦克 麦克
Oh God. Mac! Mac!
有警员受伤 重复 有警员受伤
I got an officer down! I repeat, officer down!
-请求立即增援 -收到
- Send me some help now! - Copy that.
坚持住 麦克 坚持住
Stay with me, Mac. Stay with me.
加油 坚持住 麦克 麦克
Come on. Come on. No, no, no, no. Mac! Mac!
麦克 麦克
Mac. Mac!
有什么最新进展
Yeah, so what's the latest?
我让南区 战术小队 帮派调查组
I got Area South, tact, gang,
和巡警队全员出动
and patrol officers out in full force,
挨家挨户搜索所有的逃跑路线和车♥库♥
going door to door searching every gangway and garage.
目前还没有凶手的踪迹 也没有目击证人
So far no sign of the offender, no witnesses.
你需要什么 就告诉我
Well, you tell me what you need, I'll make it happen.
我相信你 丹尼 但是不用了
I know you will, Denny. We're good.
听着 我知道大家都很着急
Okay, look. I know everyone is hot.
我们自己人被杀了
One of our very own was just killed.
但是有情报不能瞒着
But keep it on the up and up.
雷 多谢你来
Hey, Ray. Thanks for coming.
有什么需要帮忙的地方就告诉我
Any way I can help, just let me know.
我在街头安排了教堂的人
I have the church down the block.
接待你们的警员 咖啡和水尽管喝
It's open for your officers. Coffee and bottled water.
多谢 非常感激 失陪了
Hey, thanks. I appreciate that. Excuse me.
有线索吗
Any leads?
没什么确实的
Nothing solid.
也许和黄金海岸凶杀案有关联
Maybe connected to the Gold Coast murders.
你听着 被杀♥警♥官名叫麦克格雷迪
Listen. The slain officer's name was McGrady.
在查一条和昆顿·凯恩有关的线索
He was working a lead on Quinton Kane.
此人在你的选区里活动 听说过吗
Runs in your ward. You heard of him?
我知道他
I know the name.
是不是说他也资助了你的重建计划
That mean he helped finance your redevelopment projects?
我只是说我知道他
It means I know the name.
如果这个混♥蛋♥真的杀了一个警♥察♥
If this bastard killed a police officer,
一个和我共事 让我尊敬的人
a guy I worked with, a guy I respected,
那我希望你能完全配合
I expect your full cooperation.
那当然不用说
Goes without saying.
说吧
Talk to me.
显然情况是这样的 警长
Yeah, so apparently what happened, Sarge,
麦克格雷迪在车前座被人袭击
McGrady got jumped in the front seat of the vehicle,
然后双方一直在争夺他的枪
and then from there it was just a fight for his weapon.
凶手朝他开了两枪 一枪击中防弹背心
Offender shot him twice. One in the vest point blank,
一枪从脖子穿透出去
one in the neck, through and through.
就是这枪打碎了玻璃
That's what shattered the glass.
我们在枪上找到的唯一指纹就是麦克格雷迪的
The only prints we could find on the gun were McGrady's.
枪柄上还有血
There was blood on the grip of the gun.
已经把枪送到实验室去了
We sent the gun to the crime lab already.
也许只是一场当街抢劫
This might have just been a random robbery.
又或许是他和线人翻脸了
Or maybe he got into it with a CI?
那好 立即检查麦克格雷迪的手♥机♥
All right, so dump McGrady's phone right away.
确认过去24小时他联♥系♥过的所有人
Identify everyone he was in contact with the last 24 hours.
明白
Copy that.
-目击证人呢 -和和一个目击者谈过了
- Witnesses? - I talked to one witness.
说麦克格雷迪中枪20分钟前 在这建筑附
Saw a black SUV around the building about 20 minutes
近看见一辆黑色越野 驾驶员是黑人
before McGrady was shot. Black male behind the wheel.
-凯恩 -有可能
- Kane? - It's possible.
好吧 开始查吧
All right. So start digging.
查查这一切发生的时候他在哪
Find out where he was when this whole thing went down.
-你确定你没事吗 -我没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - Yeah. I'm okay.
杰 我单独和她说几句话
Hey, Jay, give me a second alone with her.
好的 警长 有需要就告诉我
Yeah. Sure, Sarge. Let me know if you need anything.
多谢
Thanks.
你肯定很难过 我很抱歉
Tough thing to go through. I'm sorry.
但我不得不问
But I gotta ask.
你为什么让麦克格雷迪独自行动
Why did you let McGrady drive in alone?
什么
Excuse me?
你本应该和他一起行动
You were supposed to be working with him.
我是和他一起
I was working with him.
他知道我要来 我们刚在电♥话♥上说过话
He knew I was coming. We just got off the phone.
-我让他等我 -等你喝完咖啡吗
- I told him to wait for me. - While you stopped for coffee?
他应该等着我
He was supposed to wait for me!
但是你来晚了
But you were late!
这不公平
That's not fair.
而且我没晚 我还早到了十分钟
And I wasn't late. I was ten minutes early.
他死了 海莉
He's dead, Hailey.
公不公平的我不在乎
I don't really care about fair.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
如果有什么我能帮你的话...
If there's anything you need, anything I can do--
谢了
Thank you.
女士们
Ladies.
你不如去坐下歇会儿吧 去吃点东西
Why don't you go sit down? Have something to eat?
喝杯酒也行 好吗
Maybe a glass of wine, all right?
你能来很好 海莉 但我们这不需要什么
Nice of you to come by, Hailey, but I think we're good.
我正要去和他会合 阿诺德
I was on my way to meet him, Arnold.
但他决定提前行动了
He decided to go in early.
我现在不想谈这些事
I'd rather not discuss that now.
不要在这 在安的面前说
Not here. Not in front of Anne.
我知道你们两个搭档了很久
Look, I know you guys were partners for a long time.
你可曾听说过他这么单独行动过
You ever known him to go in solo like that?
没有
No.
他告诉我他要去见一个线人
He told me he was meeting a snitch
关于黄金海岸凶杀案的
about the Gold Coast murders--
我现在真的不想谈这件事
I don't want to discuss any of this now.
你赶紧走吧
Just get the hell out of here.
快走
Go.
就是这个
That's it?
警长 来听听这个
Hey, Sarge, you want to hear this.
-说 -我们查了麦克格雷迪的手♥机♥
- Okay. - We dumped McGrady's phone.
只查出了这个人最可疑
And this is the only cat that popped up.
一个还没登记的线人 叫戴蒙·布里格斯
An informant named Damon Briggs that wasn't on the books yet.
我和麦克格雷迪的搭档说过了
I spoke to McGrady's partner.
布里格斯曾因枪♥支♥犯罪被捕 后来放了
Briggs is a catch and release on a gun charge.
态度非常恶劣
Slinging a lot of attitude.
麦克格雷迪正打算把他关回监狱
McGrady was about to toss him back into prison.
上周这个人给麦克格雷迪打了三次电♥话♥
This man called McGrady three times over the last week,
而他中枪之前两个小时就在和他通话
and was on the phone with him two hours before he got popped.
那好 叫上霍斯特德 把布里格斯找来
All right. Grab Halsted, find this Briggs, bring him in.
不过也别放过凯恩 先挖掘一下
Let's not back off Kane though. Do some digging.
-查查他的不在场证据 -好的
- Check his alibi. - All right.
找你可不容易啊 戴蒙
You're a hard man to find, Damon.
你躲什么
Why you hiding?
天 我只是想活到周日早上
G, I'm just trying to see Sunday morning.
白人条子在我们那被杀
White cop killed in my hood.
偏偏我又和他有过节
I'm the brother beefin' with him.
我想想就猜到了
Yeah, I did the math.
你昨晚10点左右在哪里
Where were you last night, 10:00 p.m.?
我开车去威斯康星州了 轮胎好使
I drove to Wisconsin. Good for the tires.
加了油 马上就回来了
Got gas. Came right back.
不在场证明挺不错啊
Great alibi.
你最后和麦克格雷迪说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with McGrady?
一两个月前 也就说了一分钟吧
A month. Two. Been a minute.
那你昨天打他的卧底用手♥机♥
What about when you called him yesterday
是说什么事情
on his undercover phone?
那是私事
Oh. That was personal.
我还以为你们在说正事
I thought y'all was talkin' business.
我借给他一千块钱 还没还我
I lent him a grand. Hadn't paid me back yet.
所以我们一直在吵架
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表