因为你有一点太激进了 仅此而已
because you were a little belligerent, that's all.
没关系
It's okay.
好吧 你知道吗
All right, well, you know what?
我下次给他一个蓝莓甜筒
Next time, I'm gonna offer him a blueberry scone.
老兄 我
Dog, I--
至少让一个黑人
Look, bottom line is, it's not easy
在一个白人警♥察♥面前下跪是很难的
for a black man to get on his knees for a white cop,
尤其是他的儿子在那里
especially with his son right there, so--
那如果他就是犯人呢
What if he was the offender
我还在那里平息事件 追求政♥治♥正确
and I'm out there soft-pedaling, being all politically correct,
然后被打两枪 还是你替我抗
and I take two to the chest or you do?
你觉得呢
What then?
我不会让这种事发生的
No, I'm not gonna let that happen.
这种情况下我觉得
In this situation, I think it's better
请求他宽恕总比征求他的许可要好
to ask for forgiveness than permission.
兄弟
Hey, man.
审查那边的谈话怎么样
How'd the interview with the shooting team go?
我不知道 很短
I'm not sure. It was pretty short.
他们没问我太多问题
They didn't ask me too many questions.
好的
Okay.
杰
Jay.
还好吗
How you doing?
我正在尽量保持积极
I'm just trying to stay positive.
我之前去了医院
I was at the hospital earlier,
我兄弟说那个小女孩
and my brother said there's a good chance
-有很大可能 -你没听说吗
- the little girl's gonna be-- - Oh, you didn't hear?
她死了 杰
She died, Jay.
大家都知道了
It's all over the news.
好吧
Okay.
我刚想告诉你
I was just about to call you.
你说她会挺过来的
You said she was gonna make it.
你说她...
You said she was gonna--
我说了有可能 好吗
Hey, I said she had a chance, okay?
她状况太差了 失血过多
She was in bad shape, lost too much blood.
-我知道 -我们已经尽力了
- I know. - There's only so much we can do.
我知道 抱歉 我只是
I know. I'm sorry. I just...
反黑组有什么消息吗
Any luck with the gang unit?
没有 我们调查了很多照片 但是
No. We looked through lots of photos, but...
这些黑帮一定是新入道的
These bangers must be new to this clique.
已经八个小时了 我们还是没有凶手的线索吗
It's been eight hours. We still got no lead on the shooter?
我有一些发现
I got something.
我翻了骑手的手♥机♥ 看到了两条商量重大行动短♥信♥
I dumped the biker's phone, found two texts to a burner
发给了一个一次性手♥机♥
discussing a deal for some thumpers.
收信人叫小哥
Recipient's name is Lil GG.
也许是我们要找的凶手之一
May be one of our shooters.
追查一次性手♥机♥了吗
Track the burner?
是的 是在距离犯罪现场三个街区的小商店里
Yeah, to a mini mart about three blocks from the crime scene.
好的 你们去
Good. You two.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我们在找在这里买♥♥电♥话♥的人
Looking for someone who bought a phone here.
外号♥叫小哥
His nickname's Lil GG.
不知道谁叫这个名字
Don't know anyone with that name.
他和当地一个黑帮很熟悉
Well, he's affiliated with one of the local gangs--
叫南部老鹰
Southside Hawks.
我猜他们买♥♥了很多一次性手♥机♥
Guessing they buy a lot of burners.
想起谁了吗
Ring any bells?
没有吗 拜托帮帮我
No, nothing? Come on, man, help me out.
我告诉你了 我不认识他们
I told you, I don't know them.
好吧 那我需要调用你的监控摄像了
All right. Well, I'm gonna need your video surveillance.
没必要了
Not necessary.
我弄错了 不是这家店
I screwed up. We're at the wrong store.
不好意思
Sorry for the inconvenience.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还是不要待在这里为好 杰
It's really best if you get out of here, Jay.
他们说我可以坐坐班
I was told I could work desk duty.
警长 小商店里有突破
Sarge, caught a break at the mini mart.
小店主人的妻子知道小哥
The owner's wife knows Lil GG.
他的真名叫凯文·肖
His real name's Calvin Shaw.
找到地址然后拿到搜查令
Get an address and an arrest warrant.
-已经拿到了 -好的
- It's already done. - Good.
-你们和鲁塞克 厄普顿一起去 -好的
- All right, you two go with Ruzek and Upton. - Yep.
我们去会会小哥
Let's pay this Lil GG a visit.
交给我们
We got you.
-回家吧 -好的
- Go home. - Yeah.
警长
Hey, Sarge,
你有琳德赛的消息吗
have you heard from Lindsay?
没有 你呢
Nope. You?
我给她留了言
I left her a message.
还没回我
I didn't hear back.
可能在执行任务
Probably on assignment.
她不会再回来了 是吗
She's not coming back, is she?
听着 她是时候继续向前了
Look, it was time for her to move on.
就是如此
It just was.
你要接受这件事
You need to make peace with it.
-上 -芝加哥警署
- Go. - Chicago PD!
注意楼梯
Stairs!
发现一具尸体
Got a body!
好的 我们来了
All right, crossing.
-安全 -头部中两枪
- Clear. - Got two to the head.
腹部呢
What about the stomach?
死者是凯文·肖 也就是小哥
DOA is Calvin Shaw, AKA Lil GG.
头部中两枪 但是腹部完好
Two bullet wounds to the head, none to the abdomen,
很遗憾 他不是霍斯特德击中的人
so he's not the guy Halstead shot, unfortunately.
看起来是小哥的团伙紧张了
It sounds like Lil GG's partner got nervous.
也许因为线人泄露而责怪他
maybe blamed him for the CI leak.
-也许吧 -继续调查弹道
- Maybe. - Follow up with Ballistics.
我搜查了小哥住处的所有证据
I was going over the evidence from Lil GG's place.
有一条他和犯罪现场
There's a text message between him
被击中的人的短♥信♥
and the guy who got shot at the scene--
也就是不愿和我们说话的詹姆斯·佩尔
James Pell, the guy who won't talk to us.
现在我们知道原因了
Well, now we know why.
把他给我带过来
Get his ass down here right now.
-凯文 你要去吗 -是的
- Kev, you wanna come? - Yep.
詹姆斯·佩尔
James Pell?
我们一直想和你聊聊来着
We've been trying to talk to you.
我跟其他警♥察♥说了 我的枪伤还是很痛
Like I told the other cops, I'm in pain from the shooting
我最近专注于恢复之中
and focused on my recovery.
你接受了15分钟治疗就走了
You were treated and released in 15 minutes.
我觉得世界纪录也就是十分钟
I believe the world's record is ten.
你能有多疼
How much pain could you be in?
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
看来我们要聊聊你的朋友小哥了
Look we just wanna talk about your friend Lil GG.
我不认识叫这个名字的人
I don't know anybody by that name.
你今天早上还发过短♥信♥给他
You were texting him this morning
就在神学院发生枪击之前
right before that shoot-out at the seminary.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
马上
Now.
你聋了吗
You deaf?
我说我他妈的要找律师
I said I want a damn lawyer.
去吧
So go.
出去
Get out.
埃尔文 这是普莱斯议员
Alvin, this is Alderman Price.
我知道他是谁
Oh, I know who he is.
是的 很高兴再次见到你 奥林斯基警探
Yeah, nice to see you again, Detective Olinsky.
詹姆斯·佩尔在里面吗
Is James Pell in there?
不好意思 你是...
I'm sorry. You are...
他就是我跟你说的人
He's the guy I was telling you about.
在 他在里面
Yeah, he's back there.
-他被批捕了吗 -没有
- Has he been arrested? - Nope.
那我建议你放了他
Then I suggest you release him.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表