你是布斯吧
Hey Booth right?
你可是传说中的神枪手 伙计
You're a legendary shot man.
我叫卡森
I'm Carson.
我要集中注意力
I'm concentrating.
听说你能在运动中
I heard you could shoot a hole
射穿硬币中心
Through the middle of a dime on the run.
请原谅
Excuse me.
显然我认错了人
I obviously got the wrong guy.
好极了 我还担心你走了呢
Oh great I was worried you'd be gone.
就要走了
Uh almost gone.
就要就是还没有 如果问你问题
Well almost is almost so if I ask you a question
你能直言不讳地回答吗
Can you answer it in plain language?
能 我尽量
Yeah I'll do my best.
很好...
Great so um...
-我们之间算什么关系 -关系
- Okay what's our deal? - Our deal?
是的 是的 你算是什么...
Yeah yeah what-what-what are you--
联调局的心理医生
FBI shrink
朋友 还是旁观者
Friend objective observer?
你想知道我的主要身份
O-o-oh you want to know my primary role.
好吧
Okay well
-那取决于各种因素 -斯维斯
- That depends upon a number of factors. - Sweets.
有话直说
Plain language.
联调局雇佣我对探员进行评估
The FBI hires me to evaluate agents.
你是探员
You're an agent.
联调局第一 我第二
So FBI first me second?
不 不 不 布斯探员 我不是那个意思
No. No no no agent Booth that's not what I meant.
好的 斯维斯 我懂了
It's okay Sweets I get it.
-请让我说完 -你刚叫我布斯探员
- Please let me finish. - You just called me agent Booth.
已经说完了 斯维斯医生
That's says it all Dr. Sweets.
我从你那里学会了
You know I learned the importance
主要词语选择的重要性
Of vocabulary choices from you
我得去抓谋杀犯了
And I got to go catch a murderer.
布斯
Booth.
为什么你总是自作聪明
Why aren't you cracking wise?
为什么 因为不是1945年
Why? Because it's not 1945.
我们是在说笑吗
Well shall I start making jokes?
顺其自然吧 骨头
Let's just let it flow naturally okay Bones?
过去我注意到 一旦你发脾气
I've noticed in the past when you're grumpy
跟我说着说着 怒气越来越大
Your mood tends to elevate when you tell me about it.
只是今天射击得不好
Just had a bad day on the range.
这是牛仔的比喻
Is that a cowboy metaphor?
不 我...
No I... Look
下周 作为神枪手我却得重新测试
Next week I have to recertify as a marksman
我...我不知道能不能达到标准
And I... I don't know if I'm gonna make the grade.
显然你需要多加练习
Well obviously you need more practice.
也许是因为我的脑瘤
Maybe this is all because of my brain tumor.
当然不是 你的脑瘤在颞顶
Highly unlikely given that aiming a firearm
你却是用小脑和脑垂体
Involves your cerebellum and occipital lobe
来开枪射击靶心
While your brain tumor was temporoparietal.
或许你该跟斯维斯谈谈
Perhaps you should speak to Sweets.
什么意思 这是心理原因
Meaning what-- this is psychological now?
不 我...
No I...
-我不能跟他谈 -为什么不
- I can't talk to Sweets. - Why not?
为什么 因为他为联调局工作
Why? Because he works for the FBI
他又会跟局里说
And he's going to go on to tell the bureau
我哪里哪里有问题
That I'm all loopity- doopity-doopy. Looped- dopey - dopy
不能那样 污水坑
I can't have that. Sinkhole?
不 谢谢 已经有了一个
Oh no thanks I already got one.
那边那个 超级大坑
That's it over there. Big sucker.
用不着这样吧 纳瓦罗警官
Let's not do that right now officer Navarro.
联调局的事 明白
All business FBI. Got you.
早晨四点左右地面突然塌陷
Rock collapse about 4:00 a.m.
破坏了主水管
Broken water main.
有辆车陷了进去 但没人受伤
Took a car down with it but nobody got hurt.
水已经基本抽干
Mostly pumped out now.
那我们为什么来这里
Then why are we here?
因为你们是识骨之人 不是吗
Because you're the bones people right?
我们发现了骸骨
We've got bones.
它们是...
Oh they're...
绿色的
Green.
真有意思
That is very interesting.
小心 骨头
Be careful Bones.
我觉得不大对劲
They don't look right if you ask me.
-为什么 因为看起来很绿? -走近点
- Why because they look so green? - Get closer.
不只是这些 这副骸骨很诡异
That's not all that's wrong with them.
是人类骸骨
Definitely human.
水把这下面的证据
The evidence down here has been
完全破坏了
Totally compromise d by water.
这是个孩子?
Is it a kid?
他骨架小你就这么认为 不是
Oh you mean because of the small stature? No.
牙齿情况表明其年近30 男性
Dentition indicates late 20s male.
他为什么是绿色的
Why is he green?
那不是我们首要问题
Well that's not really our highest priority.
等一下 绿色为什么不是首要问题 骨头
W-wait how can being green not be a priority Bones?
一个金币
Oh a gold coin.
看那个 骨头
Look at that Bones.
-出了什么事 -主水管破裂
- What happened? - Water main break.
这下面另外一条主水管也破裂了
All right got another water main break down here.
快看那个 骨头
Well look at that Bones.
你在那美丽的彩虹尽头
You are at the end of a beautiful rainbow.
我所在之处是泥坑坑底
Where I am is at the bottom of a muddy pit.
想象一下
Okay think about it.
彩虹尽头
End of a rainbow
绿色的小家伙
Little green guy
金币
Gold coins.
知道代表什么吗
What does that tell you?
代表我需要一把雨伞
That I need an umbrella
以及骸骨严重损毁
And that the remains are horribly compromised.
这代表小妖精
It tells me leprechaun.
你在祈祷
Are you praying?
我在许愿
I'm making a wish.
不是都一样吗
Same thing really.
与其依靠迷信
Rather than counting on superstition
让你射击得更准
To make you shoot more accurately
不如多加练习
You should just practice more.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们为什么不带着达比(梦游小人国的主角)
Okay why don't we just get Darby O'Gill there
离开大坑回到实验室
Out of the pit and back to the lab
行吗
All right?
找人把水关了
Somebody shut the water off!
行动 关闭
Let's go! Shut it down!
传说如果用扫帚柄
Leprechauns are thought to explode
碰过小妖精 他们就会爆♥炸♥
If you touch them with a broom handle.
第一 残骸没有爆♥炸♥迹象
"a." this remains show no signs being exploded
第二
And "b."
你可以猜一下第二
I think you can guess "b."
根本没有这样的小妖精
There are no such things as leprechauns.
很好
This is good.
你知道的啊
We're developing a shorthand.
头骨和躯干比较大
The large skull and torso
同时四肢短小
Combined with short limbs
肌张力减退的迹象意味着软骨发育不全症
And evidence of hypotonia points to achondroplasia.
-侏儒症 -是
- Dwarfism. - Indeed.
我知道为什么死者的骸骨是绿色
I think I know why our victim's bones are green.
土壤富含铁氧化物
This soil is lousy with iron oxides.
结合了酸性的地下水
That combined with the acidic groundwater
将骨质中的钙变为绿色
Turned the calcium in the bones green.
这过程需要多久
How long would that take?
看情况 骸骨上
It depends. How far down
绿色的延伸程度如何
Into the bone does the green color extend?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表