L-1 and T-10 vertebrae
脊椎L-1和T-10处
and here on the inferior angle of the scapula.
还有肩胛骨内侧
Cause of death Mr. Bray?
死因呢 布雷先生
All the stab wounds terminate in bone
这些都只刺到骨头里
so they wouldn't have been fatal
所以都不是致命伤
Except for this one.
除了这个
The weapon could have passed
凶器穿过
through the eighth intercostal space
第八根肋骨间隙
perforating the lung
进而穿过肺部
causing her to bleed to death.
致其失血过多死亡
Yeah the victim's husband had an auto body shop right?
死者丈夫有一个汽车修理行 是吗
Take a look at this.
看这里
Looks like transfer from the murder weapon
看起来是凶器上脱落的
thin flecks of iridescent metal.
某种闪光金属的薄片
Could be the kind that they use
可能是那种
to coat a paint job on a car.
粉刷汽车的东西
So the weapon is found in an auto body shop?
凶器会在汽车修理行里吗
I haven't I.D. the weapon yet
我还没确认出凶器
but check out the microtomography.
但你们看微断层扫描结果
The blade was double-edged
凶器具有双刃
with an identical taper on both sides.
边缘都很尖细
So somebody killed her
也就是说
with a really sharp piece of pie.
有人用一片超薄馅饼杀害了她
Angela has the photos Dr. Brennan uploaded
安琪拉把布纳恩从聚会中
of potential weapons from the reunion.
拍下的嫌疑凶器照片发来了
Weapons.
凶器
Yeah we didn't have those at my reunion.
我们聚会上就没有这种好东西
So this is the class of '94.
这是94班的人啦
Man my high school is looking good.
这么看来我的高中生活还不错
I think Brennan was the normal one.
布纳恩在其中算是正常人了
Do you see anything that could match the stab marks?
找到能与伤口吻合的东西了吗
No the cleaver has a totally different blade profile.
不 那个切肉刀完全不符合
Right. We're looking for a piece of pie right?
是 我们再找一片馅饼吗
Look at her.
看她
Zoom in on those tools on the table.
放大桌上的工具
There. Can you give me the angle of that taper?
能测量出那个锥形刃的角度吗
48 degrees.
48度
Compare that to the marks on the bones.
与骨头上的伤口相比
It's pretty close.
相当吻合
This ice carving tool could definitely be the murder weapon.
这个雕冰刀完全有可能是凶器
Carrie is a sweetie pie.
凯莉可贴心了
She made the cake for my birthday.
她为我做过生日蛋糕
Well Carrie isn't here.
凯莉不在这里
Where did she go?
她去哪儿了
I don't know.
我不知道
You're the genius.
你不是很聪明吗
Any bad blood between her and Evelyn?
她和艾芙琳之间有恩怨吗
Evelyn is on the city council.
艾芙琳在市议会工作
She gave Carrie her catering contract
她把饮食供应合约签给了凯莉
for city functions school lunches.
凯莉为政♥府♥职能部门和学校提供午餐
She took it away too.
但她后来又终止了合约
They had a big blowout.
于是她俩闹翻了
Now Carrie's looking for work.
凯莉现在只能另谋生计
So what's going on?
发生了什么事吗
Leaving me out of the gossip?
也和我分享下八卦吧
No. I love to gossip.
好的 我喜欢八卦
Remember when you were locked out of
还记得以前你穿着内衣
the locker room in your underwear
被锁在更衣室的事吗
and the boys took pictures
男生们当时还拍了照片
and they put it all over school?
在全校广为流传
I can't believe you'd bring that up.
真没想到你把这事翻出来了
That's not gossip honey.
那可不是八卦 亲爱的
That's embarrassing.
那叫丢人
You're as clueless as ever.
你还真是和以前一样没头没脑
There's Carrie.
凯莉来了
Oh I can't believe it'd be her.
拜托 我不相信她会杀人
Her cakes are so light and fluffy.
她的蛋糕总是那么清甜松软
Y-you're breaking up with me?
你要和我分手吗
Yes.
是的
Because I would've done the right thing by you?
就因为我会为你负责吗
I'm not a duty Wendell.
我不是你的责任 温德尔
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有做错任何事
In... in fact it's the opposite.
事实上 正好相反
You're the best.
你说最棒的
But you can't tell me that in the back of your heart
但你得承认 在你的内心深处
you aren't thinking that another upcoming duty might be
一直都知道不论你多么温柔体贴
to let me down as gently as you can.
以后总会有事情会令我失望
I really really like you Angela.
我真的非常喜欢你 安琪拉
I really like you too.
我也很喜欢你
You're sexy and... smart and... good.
你既性感又聪明 人也很好
You're like "saint" good.
好得像个圣人
Oh I'm a sexy saint.
我是个性感的圣人
Hey do not knock that.
别打趣
It's a rare and hot combo.
这种性感套餐很少见
You have somebody out there
你会找到真正的另一半的
who isn't a duty.
她不会以责任的方式出现
So do you.
你也会的
I think we both know who.
我们都知道那是谁
Okay look you have to question her you know
你得去问她问题
as-as her old friend.
像旧友一样同她交谈
She didn't like me then.
她以前不喜欢我
No one did.
没人喜欢我
And they still don't.
现在看来情况仍没有改变
I obviously had no social skills.
我完全没有社交能力
They're not gonna suspect a thing all right?
他们不会起疑心的 好吗
Because you're an alumni.
你是以校友[阳性]的身份来的
Alumna.
应该是校友[阴性]
Why can't I hang out with Mr. Buxley?
为什么我不能只和巴克利先生聊聊就好
Listen I'm gonna be right here next to you Okay?
听着 我陪你一起去好吧
You just go up to her and you say "Hi. How are you?"
你只需走上前去先寒暄几句
And then you just you know spark up a conversation.
然后引出你要谈话题
Hi Carrie how have you been?
凯莉 最近好吗
Hello Andy.
你好 安迪
Hello Temperance.
你好 坦普瑞
I'm the shop teacher now.
我现在是手工艺课的老师
In charge of the entire shop program.
负责整个手工艺课程
You look really good.
你看上去真不错
Really.
真不错
Two seconds ago he was trying to get into my pants.
两秒前他还在和我调情呢
I'm her husband Bobby Kent.
我是她老公 鲍比·肯特
Oh. Is the marriage working out?
婚后生活还好吧
Because statistically it doesn't always...
统计数据显示 婚姻不会总是...
Are you serious?
你欠揍吗
Go inflate a doll Andy.
去吹个充气娃娃玩儿吧 安迪
Thanks for the rescue.
多谢救场
So you actually look normal now.
现在的你看起来正常多了
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard Evelyn ruined your career.
听说艾芙琳毁了你的生意
But you're not are you?
看来你还是不正常 对吧
My wife just meant how difficult it must be
她只是想说 在现在这个经济状况下
with this economy and trying to find work.
找工作真一定很难吧
I know how terrible Temperance felt.
坦普瑞为你感到抱歉
Isn't that right sweetheart?
我说的对吧 亲爱的
Okay sure.
好吧 是的
It is hard.
的确很难
I lost everything.
我失去了一切
Maybe it wasn't Evie's fault
也许这一切不能怪在艾维头上
but I had to go live with my parents in Florida
但我现在只能和佛罗里达的父母住一起
till I find something else.
直到我另找到工作自食其力
Almost didn't make it back for the reunion.
我差点就没办法来参加聚会了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表