Yeah what did what did Gemma see?
是的 吉玛 看到了什么呢
I mean why did Hasty chase her
我是说 为何海斯蒂
through the back of the theater?
在剧院后面追赶她
But you figured it out right?
但最后你查出来了 对吗
Not me.
不是我
Me.
是我
I noticed the way
我注意到
he touched his nose very gingerly.
他小心翼翼的摸自己的鼻子
Now considering you have no motive I'm sure you can see
考虑到没有动机 我相信你明白
there's no sense in detaining my client.
没有理由扣留我的当事人
I know what happened.
我知道发生过什么
When the prosecutor tells the jury
当检控官告诉陪审团时
they're going to believe it too.
他们也会相信的
It had to be something that would've ruined his career.
肯定有什么东西会毁了他的事业
But also destroyed his judgment.
也摧毁了他的公正
You've had your septum replaced.
你做过鼻膈膜修复手术吧
What was it? Cocaine?
怎么弄的 可♥卡♥因♥
Crystal meth?
晶体脱氧麻黄碱
Gemma saw you snorting something.
吉玛看见你在吸食什么东西
He thought he killed her on the stairs
他以为在楼梯那里杀死了她
so he went to get his car.
所以去取车
She regained consciousness
把吉玛装进后备箱时
as he loaded her into the truck.
她恢复了知觉
He panicked and slammed the lid
他惊慌的 猛的一关后车盖
which... killed her.
就这样... 杀死了她
I just wanted to stop her.
我只想阻止她
Reason with her.
和她讲条件
Maybe offer her a bribe.
或许向她行贿
But she ran.
可她一直跑
That's enough Myles.
够了 迈尔斯
And it was.
就是这样
Judge Hasty will be eligible for parole in ten years.
十年后海斯蒂法官才有假释资格
That's the story of our first case Sweets.
这就是我们的第一件案子 小甜甜
Sorry about your book.
关于你的书 很抱歉
No it's not. It's not.
不 不是的 不是的
What happened between you two?
你们之间发生了什么吗
We started to argue.
我们开始争吵
In front of the victim's mother.
在受害人的母亲面前
Well I was worried
我担心
that we still didn't have enough evidence to convict.
我们还不够证据定罪
I told her this was definitely
我明确的告诉她
not the place to bring this up.
不要在这里提这个
Let go of me! I will if you would just...
放开我 我会的 如果你能...
Ow! What the hell? You are a bully!
到底怎么了 你这个恶霸
You know you grab my arm just like the judge.
你像法官那样抓着我的胳膊
You use your badge
你用徽章
and your gun to intimidate people.
和枪恫吓人们
Really? The way you use your brain
是吗 你用脑的方式
to make people around you feel stupid.
让周围的人觉得你很愚蠢
Well you are a stupid man. I hate you.
你是个笨蛋 我讨厌你
Oh you hate me.
你讨厌我
What are you ten years old?
什么 你才十岁吗
I'm not your dad.
我又不是你♥爸♥爸
I will never work with you again.
我不会再和你合作了
Who asked you?
谁求你了
You struck him?
你打了他?
Well I shouldn't have grabbed her.
我不应该抓着她的
We're sorry about your book. Okay this is
我们对你的书很抱歉 这是...
you... you are totally messed up.
你们... 搞得一团糟
I always said that you could never kiss
我总是告诫你们不能接吻
because if you did then the dam would break.
因为如果那样就会越界的
And now it turns out that you kissed.
现在结论是你们已经接吻了
Did the dam break?
越界了吗
What-what does that mean?
这... 这什么意思
Well he-he still thinks that we slept together.
他... 还认为我们上过床了
Well we're not in love with each other.
我们没有恋爱
It took us a year
我们接吻后
after we kissed to be in the same room together right?
花了一年的时间才能共处一室 对吗
Oh absolutely.
当然
Right.
没错
No more kissing or anything.
没有再接吻或别的什么
If you're not in love then how come
如果你们没有恋爱
you haven't been in any serious relationships
自从第一次见面后
since you first met huh?
你们各自怎么没有恋爱过
I don't really do that.
我确实没恋爱过
You know a job son.
伙计 你知道的 工作
One of you has to have the courage to break this stalemate.
你们中的一个人必须有勇气打破僵局
You. It's got to be you
你 还是你来吧
because you're the gambler.
因为你是投机者
For once make that work for you.
就这一次 为你自己做这件事
Something to eat?
要吃点什么吗
I could eat.
我饿了
Okay. Sorry about that book.
好 对你的书很抱歉
In his book Sweets wrote
在他的书里 小甜甜写到
that being abandoned by my parents made me convinced
父母遗弃我 让我深信
that all meaningful relationships are doomed.
一切有意义的关系都被毁灭了
Hey he wrote that I got white knight syndrome
他写我得了白骑士综合症
because of my physically abusive alcoholic father.
因为体格 骂人 还有酗酒的父亲
Hate psychology.
讨厌心理学
I'm the gambler.
我是个投机者
I believe in giving this a chance.
我相信给彼此一个机会
Look I want to give this a shot.
我想试一试
You mean us?
你说我们吗
No the FBI won't let us
不 联邦调查局
work together as a couple.
不会允许夫妻一起共事的
Don't do that. That is no reason...
别这样 没理由...
No!
不
No! Why? Why?
不 为什么 为什么
You-you thought you're protecting me
你觉得你是在保护我
but you're the one who needs protection.
你才是需要保护的那个人
Protecting from what?
为什么需要保护
From me.
因为我
I... I don't have your kind of open heart.
我... 不像你那么坦率
Just give it a chance.
给爱一个机会吧
That's all I'm asking.
我只求这个
No you said it yourself.
不 是你一厢情愿
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
精神病的定义就是不断的重复做一件事
over and over again and expecting a different outcome.
还期望有不同的结果
Well then let's go
那就让我们
for a different outcome here all right?
有个不同的结果 好吗
Let's just-- hear me out all right?
让我们... 听我说完 好吗
You know when you talk to older couples
当你和老夫妻说话时
who you know have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years
就是爱了30 40 50年的那种夫妻
all right? It's always the guy who says "I knew."
知道吗 这样的人总是说"我知道"
I knew.
我知道
Right from the beginning.
从一开始就知道
Your evidence is anecdotal.
你的闲情逸事还挺多
I'm that guy.
我就是那个人
Bones I'm that guy.
骨头 我就是那个人
I know.
我知道的
I...
我...
I am not a gambler.
我不是投机者
I'm a scientist.
我是个科学家
I can't change.
我无法改变
I don't know how.
不知道如何改变
I don't know how.
不知道...
Please don't look so sad. All right okay.
请不要这么伤心 好 好吧
You're right.
你是对的
You're right.
你说得对
Can we still work together?
我们还能一起共事吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表