It's likely the victim was face down
很有可能受害者的脸
At an angle.
以一定角度朝向地面
If the implement striking the victim's head was
如果是击打受害者头部的设备
Spinning...
在旋转...
I... I know
我 我知道了
Which piece of equipment caused these bone bruises
是哪种设备会造成这样的伤痕
And wrung the victim's neck at the same time.
同时还扭断了受害者的脖子
There I go.
我来了
Look at that huh?
看看这玩意儿
Hey Bones look at this huh?
骨头 看看这个
We served a warrant for your chicken plucker.
我们为你的脱毛机申请了授权令
Oh we've got blood.
这里有血迹
Is that from the chickens?
会不会是鸡血
No the chickens
不会
Are drained by the time they get here.
鸡是放血之后才被送来这里的
There'd barely be any blood left.
应该基本没血可流了
Whoa. Okay what's that?
那个是什么
Well if my theory is correct
如果我的猜想是正确的
It'll turn out to be a fragment of the victim's necktie.
这个应该是受害者领带的碎片
I'm going to need your tie to test the theory.
我需要你的领带来验证猜想
You mean the one that i'm wearing right now?
你是说我现在系的这条吗
This tie? Uhhuh. Yeah.
这条吗 嗯 没错
I'm not certain the tie will be ruined.
我不能保证你的领带完好无恙
The jeffersonian
如果被毁了的话
Will reimburse you if it is.
实验室会补偿你的
Just a tie.
只是一条领带而已
The murderer and the victim struggle
凶手和受害者在打斗的时候
The victim's tie
受害者的领带
Enters the chicken plucker...
被卷进了脱毛机...
That amount of force Would definitely
这个力道
Have wrung the victim's neck.
足以拧断被害人的脖子
What? My reasoning is flawless.
怎么 我的推断毫无漏洞
Uh shut that off will you?
能把那个关上吗
Your theory suggests that it was an accident.
你的猜想暗示这是一场意外事故
No I disagree.
不 我并不这么认为
They fight The tie gets caught inadvertently.
在打斗中那领带不经意被搅进去了
No this pattern has a missing Component.
不 图像显示有处不连贯
Here.
这里
It suggests that
这可能是
Something blocked the strike.
有什么东西挡住了击打
Obviously the murderer's hand.
显而易见 是凶手的手
Like this.
像这样
See?
明白了吗
We should see if any employee
我们该去查查
Of Clucksten farms was treated for a broken hand.
哪位卡斯登员工的手受伤了
These fractures to your second and third metacarpals
你左手的第二和第三掌骨
In your left hand--
有骨折的迹象
They were caused by being struck.
是由于击打造成的
That had to smart.
真是精明绝顶啊
How do you have my X-rays?
你怎么会有我的X光片
Oh see a judge decided that we had
法官认为我们有充分理由
Reasonable cause for a warrant.
来取证
So why is it
是什么原因
That the head of security reaches
让保安队长
Into a moving chicken plucker?
把手伸进了开动的脱毛机
Eight years
8年
I worked at that hellhole.
我在那个鬼地方干了8年了
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Your wife?
你妻子吗
We were going to have kids.
我们本来打算要个孩子
Only she got sick
可是她病了
Because she worked at Clucksten's.
就因为她在卡斯登农场工作
Did you have Evidence of that?
你有证据证明吗
That's exactly what Nick asked.
尼克也正是这么问的
But we moved to the next county
可我们搬到别处后
And she got better.
她的病情就有了起色
That's evidence enough if you ask me.
如果非要证据 这就足以证明
All I wanted from Nick was a gas allowance.
我找尼克要的不过是汽油补助
He said no?
他不给吗
We shoved each other a bit
我们都动了手
I guess.
我想是
His tie got stuck in the chicken plucker
他的领带卷到脱毛机里去了
And I reached in. I tried to save him.
我把手伸进去 我是想救他
And that's how my hand got broke.
所以我的手才会受伤
But you didn't intend to kill him.
但你并不想杀他
No.
不
God no.
上帝啊 当然不想
Right right no no I understand.
好 好了 我明白
Booth.
布斯
I know you trust your gut but it's wrong this time.
我知道你一向相信你的直觉 可这次不对
The directionality of these fractures shows
骨折的方向表明
That your hand was on Nick Rabin's face
你把手按在尼克·拉宾的面部
As it went into the machine.
把他往机器里推
You pushed him.
是你推的他
You killed him.
是你杀了他
I drive 68 miles to work every day.
我每天开68英里的车上班
And all I wanted was a gas allowance.
我想讨回的不过是汽油补助
I work there eight years
我在那里干了8年
Just a gas allowance
只是想要点汽油补助
So my wife can stay healthy.
来让我老婆身体健康
Would I like one of those fruity drinks?
这里的果汁有我喜欢的口味吗
No.
没有
You know he fooled me he-- he fooled me.
他骗过了我 他 竟然骗过了我
I mean I-I-I actually believed
我是说 我 我真的相信了
He was trying to save the victim.
他曾想去救死者
He's a very good liar.
他是个有水准的骗子
Now Bones I could tell when people are lying.
骨头 我可以看出人们是否在说谎
I mean I-I could tell before my whole...
我是说 在我后头骨骨折前
Recto-cerebral infracture.
我能辨别出
What? That's not a real medical condition.
是吗 这可不是术后焦虑
Are you sure?
真的吗
Because that's what I'm feeling right now.
可是我现在就是这么觉得
If it were real it'd be pretty disgusting.
如果是真的 那就太糟了
Recto-cerebral...
后头骨
I know I'm losing it.
我知道 我在失去能力
Look I just--
你看 我
I'm not up to speed here.
我现在根本不在状态
I woke up this morning and I realized
我早上醒来发现
That I didn't even know
我甚至不知道
If I like brown sugar on my oatmeal.
我喜不喜欢在燕麦粥里加红糖
Well next time call me.
那下次问我就知道了
You like brown sugar on everything.
你什么都喜欢加红糖
I'm the one who is supposed to know
可我本应该
When people are lying.
能辨别人们是否在说谎的人
Who do I call up for that?
那我还能问谁呢
Sweets. Sweets?
小甜甜 小甜甜
You said he's like a human lie detector test.
你说过他就像是人工测谎仪
I don't like things at half speed okay?
我不喜欢半吊子
I'm a full speed kind of a guy.
我总是全力以赴
Well even at half speed
你即使不用全力
You're twice as fast as anyone else.
也比别人快一倍
You want to see the fastest draw in the west?
相见识一下西方最快的速度吗
Sure.
好啊
You want to see it again?
还想再看一次吗
Sweets thinks that I should
小甜甜觉得
Humor Angela.
我该迁就安琪拉
Sweets is a bright kid.
小甜甜是个聪明的家伙
But I want to know what you think.
可我想知道你怎么想
As a full-grown man of experience.
以你成熟男人的经验来看
I need to know what you think.
你如何考虑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表